Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Men With Big D!cks Can Talk To Me Anyhow – Lydia Forson Explains In A New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men With Big D!cks Can Talk To Me Anyhow – Lydia Forson Explains In A New Video (1318 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men With Big D!cks Can Talk To Me Anyhow – Lydia Forson Explains In A New Video by yanga24(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2021
Men With Big D!cks Can Talk to Me Anyhow  – Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson has uncovered that men who have big manhoods are the main men she will permit them to converse with her at any rate.

The actress who is a realized women’s activist made this known in an ongoing video she shared on her Instagram handle including that she can even permit such men to loudly attack her.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/men-with-big-dks-can-talk-to-me-anyhow-lydia-forson

Re: Men With Big D!cks Can Talk To Me Anyhow – Lydia Forson Explains In A New Video by Nbotee(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2021
That's all most Ghanaian female celebs know; sex!!! Sex!!

1 Like

Re: Men With Big D!cks Can Talk To Me Anyhow – Lydia Forson Explains In A New Video by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 03, 2021
Since I no get big diick make I no talk to woman again......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Graduate Creates Portrait Of Sound Sultan With Cooking Salt / (opinion)olamide Needs To Apologize For His Lyrics In The Song Zazu Zeh(see Why) / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.