Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

7 Reasons why You Are still poor...no 6 Will Shock You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Reasons why You Are still poor...no 6 Will Shock You. (580 Views)

All Of Us Can Not Be Rich And Wealthy. You May Be Poor No Matter Your Struggle. / My Neighbor Pays Tithe And He’s Still Poor? / 6 Businesses In Africa That Can Make You Rich Overnight | NO 6 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons why You Are still poor...no 6 Will Shock You. by Seniorcitizen(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2021
Poverty is not just a state of being poor. It is a state of being poor in mind. You are poor because you want to be poor, not because your parents are poor, or because you were born into a poor family. Otherwise, if you are ready to climb, you could..but you are preventing yourself from climbing.

Do you agree?

Well, here are a few reasons why I think you are not rich yet:
1. You Want Easy Money - Of course, I'm sure we all want easy money. Unfortunately, "easy money" does not exist. You have to invest effort, time, sweat, blood, tears, money, and sometimes even your saliva to get the money. I am not saying you will not be rich now but It all starts with little.

2. You don't to take action: You have a business plan and you have all the confidence and convictions, but it is still the same. For one reason or another you cannot move and work on it. Too scared to start or just don't have time to do so. You'll wake up and look at it one way and if you don't, you'll still be poor. So you need to empower yourself and have an intellectual and moral face that will help you in the event of poverty. Some of the things you need are courage, ambition.

3. You have no goals: You can be confident and have all the confidence in the world, but if you don't have a plan for where you want to go and where you want to be in the next few years, then you will be poor as well. Likewise, if you set high and specific goals, you will feel discouraged or frustrated in the process. Don't be halfway through, but don't set goals higher than you should anytime soon.

4. You do not assume responsibility. For anything - playing the bow didn't help anyone. Complain and blame others for your problems instead of moving forward with your life. You don't think you can change anything about yourself, you think everyone else cares about what you don't have. You will be able to if you feel that your future is in the hands of others. Avoid blaming games. If you want to earn money and succeed in your life.
You're always looking for and talking about the wrong thing. What you focus on will ultimately attract you. When you talk about all the stupidity in your life, you will always find him stupid and you won't be able to do much with it. You won't see why you have to work so hard to change anything about yourself because everything will be bad for you.
When you stop finding excuses as to why you can't make money or what you don't like, and you turn it on no matter how strong it is - that's how the magic began. You cannot be "mentally ill" all the time. Stop criticizing people for not giving you a chance - keep pushing until you create the opportunity yourself.

5. You do not have a leader or a mentor-. Those who have no money cannot be teachers for those who want to invest in their lives. We have a world of people, they all want to be seen by those who want to make money, but haven't found the money on their own yet - they can't give financial advice themselves. This is not a good advisor. Don't pick someone who is morally unjust, even if they have all the money in the world.. I can assist in coaching you financially. If after 90 days and you don't smile to bank, report anywhere.(find my contact under my signature)

6. Bad company. Associate with people with bad habits - birds of a feather flock together, if your victims are negative about money and often go to sports on the road, you will have a hard time managing your life. This will make you less resourceful, as you look at opportunities as many Nairaland do as scam.

7. Impatience in learning the ropes. You won't get results from the start, but you will learn over time. This is something you should be patient with. Take time to learn business skills and make money, which will take some time, so don't be shy to learn.

YOU are poor for these reasons. If you still don't agree, then let's hear it in comment section.
Re: 7 Reasons why You Are still poor...no 6 Will Shock You. by Opak001(m): 5:30pm On May 26, 2021
Well said,
I have a plan na capital no dey.
Can I get a loan
Re: 7 Reasons why You Are still poor...no 6 Will Shock You. by Seniorcitizen(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Opak001:
Well said,
I have a plan na capital no dey.
Can I get a loan
you can start from small and develop it big...DM for help
Re: 7 Reasons why You Are still poor...no 6 Will Shock You. by Hydhe(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good advice
Re: 7 Reasons why You Are still poor...no 6 Will Shock You. by Chizillar1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Business Plan Writers

Still Looking For Funds? You Now Have The Best Chance Of Getting The Finance You Need With Our Bank And Investor Ready MBA Standard Business Plans & Feasibility Study Reports.

With our highly in-depth world-class MBA Standard professional bank and investor-ready business plan & feasibility study report writing service, you can finally have the best chance of getting the finance you need for your business to succeed!
Re: 7 Reasons why You Are still poor...no 6 Will Shock You. by Opak001(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Seniorcitizen:
you can start from small and develop it big...DM for help
make I send account na

(1) (Reply)

Business To Startup With 400k / Bags Of Rice Available For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.