Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail (20991 Views)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations / Was Your Jamb 2019 Result Withheld By Jamb?, See Solution And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by CodeTemplar: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
FX:
Sue care! Have forgotten the terms and conditions under which you were admitted into the university. Have you forgotten you signed some documents. See the university reserves the right not to issue you a certificate even if you make a first class. They can quote anything that you did wrong which made you ineligible to be issued a certificate. And even after issuing you a certificate, they can still withdraw the certificate. They reserve the right. So we should be careful and weigh our option before doing things in life. After denting the image of the GREAT IFE, you want to pick up a certificate from them and you think they will issue one. I advise her to go and get a fresh masters degree from another university outside of this country.
Thank God for private schools that are trying their best to truly advance and disseminate knowledge. She won't be needing forex if she want to do another masters.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by CodeTemplar: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
9jaBloke:
shocked am i?

No I guess I'm not.

This is Nigeria.

A country where corruption, oppression, victimization and all manners of societal vices have been successfully institutionalized in all sectors.

We must not give up. Let's keep fighting this particular ill until all the lecturers involved are exposed and disgraced.

I invoke all spiritual and physical retributive laws of justice and I pray those involved suffer the repercussions of destroying the young lives they were meant to guide. Amen
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by CodeTemplar: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
blinking001:
Serves her right...you cant accuse a man wrongly and go Scot free...spits
Demonic agents like you who are in the system have flooded the thread to further accuse and blackmail her. You guys will not succeed.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by FX(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Nigerians largely deserve what they get. That fool talking about image never factored the image of the victim into the equation. It will reflect on her transcript that she performed poorly in that course and future contacts will read that as a weakness.
Look at this one. You think I'm supporting OAU or what. What the lecturer did is bad and should be punished but there are so many channels she could have used with wisdom. Now the university may never issue her any certificate because corruption is endemic in Nigeria.
Wake me up me when Great Ife issues her a Master's degree certificate cos it seems like I'm sleeping. School that has already denied her studentship.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by CodeTemplar: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
UnknownT:
Nigeria is just like a cult group. Every sector is always looking out for it's bad members. Police will never prosecute killer cops unless people cry out. Higher institutions will side with lecturers that exploit students sexually. Banks will cover up for their branches that steal customers money, same with many organisations within the country
I call it mobocracy. A system of mobs and by mobs against isolated members of the society.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by CodeTemplar: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
GreenArrow1:
I wonder why people are so soft these days. If you pay a small fee for some of these folks involved in the case to be gunned down, you'll be called and given your papers.

This country is a jungle and I just pity those who don't yet know that it's open season right now.

I'd gladly put hot lead into anyone who stands in my way when I know I'm within my rights, anywhere, anyhow, any day, in this country.
Way better than paying taxes that will be used to sponsor state elements against you.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by gbolagunte81693: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
a woman will always send you backwards If you met the wrong one.
I don't know how is wife will be feeling if he is married.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Looks like OAU is the most corrupt University in Nigeria. That is why the Vise Chancellor, the accused lecturer, the lecturer who made her write reseat the exam, and entire lecturers are able to gang up to frustrate this girl. Sad. What's the way forward? ICPC should pls try and save her.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by Hearme(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
The Lecturer was taken to court and jailed. He has even finished his terms. ICPC should take OAU to court if they are sure they have a strong case against the school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by CodeTemplar: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
FX:
Look at this one. You think I'm supporting OAU or what. What the lecturer did is bad and should be punished but there are so many channels she could have used. Now the university may never issue her any certificate because corruption is endemic in Nigeria.
Wake me up me when Great Ife issues her a Master's degree certificate.
I can tell you are one of those who got stuck in the school in the process of "school passing through you".
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by FX(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Looks like OAU is the most corrupt University in Nigeria. That is why the Vise Chancellor, the accused lecturer, the lecturer who made her write reseat the exam, and entire lecturers are able to gang up to frustrate this girl. Sad. What's the way forward? ICPC should pls try and save her.
Even ICPC self is even more corrupt than OAU.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by Akasammyoka: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
She knows nothing, in this our country the victims suffer more than the accused, her own prison terms just started.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Are you serious....... Hmmm
FX:
Even ICPC self is even more corrupt than OAU.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by GreenArrow1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Way better than paying taxes that will be used to sponsor state elements against you.

Exactly.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by atiku07(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sometimes wisdom dictates u select ur fight wisely

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by FX(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I can tell you are one of those who got stuck in the school in the process of "school passing through you".
if know OAU, you wont be talking all these. The moment you fight them, forget your certificate! This one sef na small case. You can win some battles against them but you can't win the war. For you to be successful in Nigeria, you must be ready to compromise. You've to win some and lose some. She won the court case but lost the war. I said wake me up when she gets her certificate from the Great Ife.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by CodeTemplar: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
FX:
if know OAU, you wont be talking all these. You can win some battles against them but you can't win the war. For you to be successful in Nigeria, you must be ready to compromise. You've to win some and lose some. She won the court case but lost the war. I said wake me up when she gets her certificate.
You won the war only because you have no principles. You are not capable of winning a war with rules of engagement. Hit n Run lot.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by FX(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
CodeTemplar:
You won the war only because you have no principles. You are not capable of winning a war with rules of engagement. Hit n Run lot.
Bro this is how Nigeria functions. People with principles can't raise their heads in Nigeria. For you to escape poverty in Nigeria, you must be corrupt. 99% of Nigerian rich men and women are swimming in corrupt practices. So that's the rule of engagement if you live in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by CodeTemplar: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
FX:
Bro this is how Nigeria functions. People with principles can't raise their heads in Nigeria. For you to escape poverty in Nigeria, you must be corrupt. 99% of Nigerian rich men and women are swimming in corrupt practices. So that's the rule of engagement if you live in Nigeria.
I am not the judge or court who sent a serial sexual harasser to jail. That's where they need to hear about how Nigeria works.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by FX(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Are you serious....... Hmmm
OAU is learning about the word corruption from ICPC. ICPC Obasanjo established to fight his perceived enemies. They select their fight their wisely.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by edoairways: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
blinking001:
May you experience injustice
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by edoairways: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
galantjoe:
I condemned the action of the prof in a strong term. But that lady must be an agent of destruction used to ridicule the great institution.

I was once a teacher, many female students who failed some courses would be asking the teacher to pass them or upgrade their marks.

If the teacher ask any thing in return, people will call u name. But if he refused, the gals will say he fail them because they refuse to give him sex.

Fear woman
They will lift you up and at the time pull you down.
This does not relate to the situation at hand.in the case of Osagie, the lecturers admitted to have reduced her score while you painted scenario says otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by edoairways: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
FX:
if know OAU, you wont be talking all these. The moment you fight them, forget your certificate! This one sef na small case. You can win some battles against them but you can't win the war. For you to be successful in Nigeria, you must be ready to compromise. You've to win some and lose some. She won the court case but lost the war. I said wake me up when she gets her certificate from the Great Ife.
She will definitely win this since the media team is ready for them
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by Simba00007(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
blinking001:
you are sick
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
It happened 2013 and he died 2014, like seriously. Wow, so death which is the ultimate judgment had already swallowed him up.
Viknat:
it happened 2013. He died 2014 after he was sacked... Bp/organ failure

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Exactly, I don't think the man died. He's alive.
alfredilly:

You misplace it. Professor Akindele scandal bursted out in 2018. He was jailed some months latter after being relieved of his appointment by the university, he was already serving as HOD in reedemer university. He completed his two years jail term few months ago
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by tunddy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
I sell duplex in Lagos and outside lagos; 4 bed room semi detached duplex,hotels,
Bungalow,blocks of flats, lands ; I also have properties for a long term lease; ware house,hotel;
Properties for letting; 3 bed room flat,2 bed room flat, mini flat, room self for an affordable price.

Check my signature for more information
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by amuwo1980: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigerian universities academic barons are worse than the gangsters in politics , the only reason why most ppl lecture is for the power over ppls career and for the sex , they are extremely corrupt individuals without exception
Re: Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail by ofiko123(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
The said lady should have move on by now to other things or other ventures..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy / Rivpoly Admission List Out / Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.