Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,103 members, 7,825,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) (4378 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer / Resign Instead Of Arresting Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns Oyo CP, Ngozi / Man With 'Osha Ojota' Tattoo Caught Pickpocketing A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by ENGINEERG(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2021
Chief Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo popularly known as Sunday igboho, OSHA, is

1- A Human Right Activist, Politician & Businessman.

2- He has so much Metaphysical prowess

3- He was born in Igboho, Oyo State

4- He started off as a Motorcycle repairer and then ventured into automobile

5- His father moved to modakeke from igboho

6- He became famous after fighting for modakeke during the ife/modakeke war of 1997 and 1998

7- He inherited his power from his father

8- He relocated to Ibadan and one day, he was fighting for the right of common men during fuel scarcity at a filling station,and for this fight he met Governor Lam Adesina

9- He worked for Governor ladoja during his tenure

10- He was known to collect guns from the sky during a fight to defend Ladoja, at a political gathering with president Obasanjo

11- He also worked for Governor Seyi makinde emergence as Governor

12- He is a Christian, married to two wives and has several children, all living abroad, including three of his children playing professional football in Germany

Sources
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Igboho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G00hx5d9boY&t=75s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by LMS1(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2021
wink
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by ENGINEERG(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2021
*Why and how he has been fighting Fulani herdmens?*

Even though he is so rich, he has been entering forest to save some people from Kidnappings.
In ibarapa area of Oyo state, so many people are killed and kidnapped by Fulani..
The height of these were; the killing of a Businesswoman who had many filling station, kidnapping of an Oba son, and the killing of a Doctor, a German returnee.
This Doctor, after spending decades in Germany, came home and established a big farm, and employed over 300 people, few weeks ago, Fulani took cows to his farm, destroyed it.He went to complain to Seriki (Fulani head), the Doctor was tied,and killed,in seriki presence.
So the Obas in Ibarapa after calling on Govt with no result, went to beg SUNDAY IGBOHO, to come to their rescue.
He went to the towns around the place and visited seriki palace, at the palace, he was shot at two different times, but the bullet didn't enter, he collect the guns.

So he gave Fulani, 7 days ultimatum, to leave Ibarapa area... federal Govt , Fulani, and Oyo state Govt have been tackling him, that he has no right to give anyone notice, he dared them too..
so the 7days elapsed yesterday, and he went yesterday as he promised to chase them away.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by cheango: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2021
ONLY A BASTERD YORUBA MAN OR WOMAN WON'T SUPPORT SUNDAY IGBOHO AT THIS TIME

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by okomile(f): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmmmm

Good luck to him

Terrorist loading from zoogeria govt
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by after4: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2021
Wow
If this is true, look at how they are crying as if they are innocent

ENGINEERG:

Even though he is so rich, he has been entering forest to save some people from Kidnappings.
In ibarapa area of Oyo state, so many people are killed and kidnapped by Fulani..
The height of these were; the killing of a Businesswoman who had many filling station, kidnapping of an Oba son, and the killing of a Doctor, a German returnee.
This Doctor, after spending decades in Germany, came home and established a big farm, and employed over 300 people, few weeks ago, Fulani took cows to his farm, destroyed it.He went to complain to Seriki (Fulani head), the Doctor was tied,and killed,in seriki presence.
So the Obas in Ibarapa after calling on Govt with no result, went to beg SUNDAY IGBOHO, to come to their rescue.
He went to the towns around the place and visited seriki palace, at the palace, he was shot at two different times, but the bullet didn't enter, he collect the guns.

So he gave Fulani, 7 days ultimatum, to leave Ibarapa area... federal Govt , Fulani, and Oyo state Govt have been tackling him, that he has no right to give anyone notice, he dared them too..
so the 7days elapsed yesterday, and he went yesterday as he promised to chase them away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by udoakwa(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2021
I commend this man for fighting for the freedom of his people living under fear of Fulani idiots, he is a kind hearted man i must say, though I've just heard about him for the first time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by cheango: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2021
Nigerians are so funny, and we are all hypocrite.

Majority of us who are Christians and Muslim, will say Sunday Igboho has juju.
He is now using same Juju to fight for us, and we are all hailing him and praying for him.
But why can't we do the juju too, so we can defend ourselves.So many pastors and Imams have been kidnapped, how many Herbalist have been kidnapped?

We all have been praying , no solution on insecurities in Nigeria, Now this one seems to be the solution.

Dear Nigerians, the foreign religion we pretend to be doing , we are not doing it right, the Traditional religion, we don't do it too, and we are suffering , ..But now we support people using it for us, HYPOCRITE

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by ENGINEERG(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
That is thier game
after4:
Wow
If this is true, look at how they are crying as if they are innocent

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
shocked

I humbly commend this man for his boldness....

What many internet warriors couldn't do,he have done more than expected..

You may tame a lion but don't forget that a lion will always be a lion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by shagasha: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Though I've never heard of him b4 I knew something must have prompted the eviction notice & sack of the fulani's.

God be with u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by olasubomi2354: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
I commend this man for fighting for the freedom of his people living under fear of Fulani idiots, he is a kind hearted man i must say, though I've just heard about him for the first time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by ENGINEERG(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
People like this are the one that can fight for us, unlike the So called Aare ona kakanfo, Gani adams , who is only enjoying in Lagos and abroad.
Now they want to arrest our Sunday igboho...Ema Dan wo o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by ena5four(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tor
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
ENGINEERG:

I think I love this man. Anything to f**k these Foolanis over is alright by me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by ENGINEERG(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yes o
HedwigesMaduro:

I think I love this man. Anything to f**k these Foolanis over is alright by me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by oshonwambada: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
cheango:
Nigerians are so funny, and we are all hypocrite.

Majority of us who are Christians and Muslim, will say Sunday Igboho has juju.
He is now using same Juju to fight for us, and we are all hailing him and praying for him.
But why can't we do the juju too, so we can defend ourselves.So many pastors and Imams have been kidnapped, how many Herbalist have been kidnapped?

We all have been praying , no solution on insecurities in Nigeria, Now this one seems to be the solution.

Dear Nigerians, the foreign religion we pretend to be doing , we are not doing it right, the Traditional religion, we don't do it too, and we are suffering , ..But now we support people using it for us, HYPOCRITE
u didnt say anything.
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by IvarDboneless: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
another nnamdi kanu loading....time to take back our country wake up guys
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by DSC7: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmmmmm.....

The man balance scientifically sha......

I hear say he dey control groundnuts like wheel sterling.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by DSC7: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmmmmm.....

The man balance scientifically sha......

I hear say he dey control groundnuts like wheel sterling.....

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by Adonis86(m): 4:21am On Jan 24, 2021
He's not a Christian... Point of correction
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by ENGINEERG(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2021
Why do you say this, or because we know he has juju, do you know 50% of people we call christian are using juju secretly. We just dey deceive ourselves in Africa
Adonis86:
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by brio1408: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Why do you say this, or because we know he has juju, do you know 50% of people we call christian are using juju secretly. We just dey deceive ourselves in Africa
Resist the urge to shalaye please.
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by ENGINEERG(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Yes bro �
brio1408:

Resist the urge to shalaye please.
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
okomile:
Hmmmmm

Good luck to him

Terrorist loading from zoogeria govt
u are deluded and suffer cognitive defects but u don’t know.. lemme be the first to tell you..

Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
oshonwambada:
u didnt say anything.
do u have comprehension problems? If yes seek help or go to nursing homes for autistic children.. I doubt if anyone can help u here with cognitive issues..
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by Godfullsam(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Adonis86:

Because he married two wives and he uses juju right?

FYI, only a hand full of the popular religious leaders don't use juju.
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by Bunmacy(f): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
I just want to see how his juju works.. Na hear I dey always hear.. Make police record his arrest.. I don buy popcorn for smooth understanding of the film
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by godgizzy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Chief Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo popularly known as Sunday igboho, OSHA, is

1- A Human Right Activist, Politician & Businessman.

2- He has so much Metaphysical prowess

3- He was born in Igboho, Oyo State

4- He started off as a Motorcycle repairer and then ventured into automobile

5- His father moved to modakeke from igboho

6- He became famous after fighting for modakeke during the ife/modakeke war of 1997 and 1998

7- He inherited his power from his father

8- He relocated to Ibadan and one day, he was fighting for the right of common men during fuel scarcity at a filling station,and for this fight he met Governor Lam Adesina

9- He worked for Governor ladoja during his tenure

10- He was known to collect guns from the sky during a fight to defend Ladoja, at a political gathering with president Obasanjo

11- He also worked for Governor Seyi makinde emergence as Governor

12- He is a Christian, married to two wives and has several children, all living abroad, including three of his children playing professional football in Germany

Sources
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Igboho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G00hx5d9boY&t=75s

I just love his gallantry, these are the kind of persons we need at this present time, enough of this killing by herdsmen

But I know some power mongers seeking relevance in 2023 may not be comfortable with the move this man is making, this man might be a stumbling block to their so called ambition

Its time the south west stand their ground and defend it's territories....
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by okomile(f): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
u are deluded and suffer cognitive defects but u don’t know.. lemme be the first to tell you..

Get lost!!!!!!
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
okomile:

Get lost!!!!!!
lolzzzz why did you choose to interrupt me whilst ignoring ur ape ass?

It is not insult from another that causes you pain. It is the part of your mind that agrees with the insult. Agree only with the truth about you, and you are free.!
Re: 12 Things To Know About Sunday Igboho (OSHA) by oshonwambada: 6:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
do u have comprehension problems? If yes seek help or go to nursing homes for autistic children.. I doubt if anyone can help u here with cognitive issues..
I insist that u didnt say anything.just seeking cheap attention

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Jesse Town In Delta State / This Horrible Accident Happened In Enugu State Today (graphic Photos) / be good to everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.