Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,748 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer (48263 Views)

Bolanle Raheem's Husband Gives Chilling Account Of How She Was Murdered / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
A beautiful, Hardworking and industrious Soul wasted just like that.
May her beautiful soul Rest in Perfect Peace and May Justice be done.

1. Bolanle Raheem, is a Christian, had May 29 as her birth date.

2. She was married to Gbenga Raheem and they had children together.

3. She had her secondary school education in Holy Child College in Ikoyi, Lagos State.

4. She also attended Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye in Ogun State and studied at the Nigerian Law School in Enugu State.

5. She was a property lawyer and a member of the Nigeria Bar Association, Lagos chapter.

6. Raheem was an award-winning realtor, a real estate consultant, business coach and developer.

7. She was the Chief Executive Officer of Croston Homes and Co-founder City Building, a real estate and property development company.

https://punchng.com/bolanle-raheem-seven-things-to-know-about-dead-lawyer/?

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
A beautiful life wasted just like that by an animal in uniform!
Justice must take its full course in this very sad incident.
Killed on Christmas day morning...... so sad. cry cry

May God comfort her family at this sad period.
It is from this same division an Officer killed Gafaru Buraimoh about 2 weeks ago.

This barbarism by some of the Nigerian Police officers must come to an end.
This murderer must pay for his crime!

The Face of her Killer below......
He will rot in the hottest part of hell.

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by God1000(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Heartbreaking, may her soul rest in peace

Such promising young woman, the unprofessional conduct of our uniformed men in Nigeria is worrisome.

We should not forget miss Deborah, her killers must be brought to book

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:
Heartbreaking, may her soul rest in peace
AMEN.

AuroraB:
She has only but a child and 7months pregnant at time of her death
Another sad thing to know.
This is just so painful and very sad.

LilleG:

This country don tire me.
May God console the family
Amen.

joyandfaith:

Could this assassination? Security agents may be used as assassins? I learnt she was shot at a close range.
He dare not do that in broad day light at 11am.
We are waiting for the investigation being carried out.
He will surely spend the rest of his miserable life in prison.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Bluntguy: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
What a bombshell!
May her soul rest in peace.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by DispatcherLagos: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Every Tom ,Dick and Harry has gone into journalism following this woman's death.

Some don even abandon their roadside vulture grilling business.. grin
Soon their useless darling daddy will react like a chemical compound.

101 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bluntguy:
What a bombshell!
May her soul rest in peace.
A BIG AMEN.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Eriggs: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
May her soul Rest well.
I will deal with that killer cop personally in the spiritual.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by davidupdate89: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
May Justice prevail, and may her soul rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by SultanOfPuna: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
I said it before and I will say it again
Its very sad that police shoot a woman
Now 90% of Nigerians have started paying attention

Had it been a MAN that was shot.
IGP won't react.
Nairaland will post his bad news and it will be the end of that matter.
We all know this is the bitter truth

Many boys,brothers, fathers and men have been killed by police but no national outrage.

But you see how the whole of Nigeria all of a sudden in outrage because it's a woman.

If you want police reform is if Police kill more women. I assure you 1000000% police brutality will stop.
Only women can stop police brutality in Nigeria

Women, if Police harass your man. Jump out and hold the police man.
If they shoot you, the outrage will be national
Thus your death will not be in vain and the officers that shot you will be sentenced 4 life

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by mbahdi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
How I wish all dis drunk police men WI be facing all apc supporter's with their drunkenness.there wud av b always celebrated but there decide facing innocent citizens.d useless op keep supporting the old man druglord one day d evil u surport will backfire on u like a stray bullet

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by sweerychick(f): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
A pretty young lawyer whose life was cut short by a trigger happy police officer. Now tell me what was her crime? Was it a crime to go for Christmas service that fateful morning, was it also a crime to go for Christmas shopping with family members. What exactly was her crime? That some untrained police officers would boldly stand on the road and be releasing bullets in the air? So many questions with little or no meaningful answers.
R.I.P pretty lawyer the system failed you, unfortunately you are not the first neither you'll be the last victim of those corrupt entities called the Nigerian police, you were not sick, you were not a criminal, you were not guilty of anything, The only crime you committed was being a Nigerian. In your next life please check your file and make sure that your Angel would not reincarnate you back to Nigeria again cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Luckysbab: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
I'm not sure I feel too good about this.

It seems more like milking everything out of the story.

It will only make one angrier about what happened. The focus now is seeing justice done and future occurrences avoided.

Why did he even think to shoot? It's really upsetting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by whytediamond(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
sad
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by opalu: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by phemy36(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
So pathetic.
May God rest her soul
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by ecolime(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chaii. Nigeria happened to her cry

This is exactly is why I don't blame those leaving the country in droves.

Life is hard overseas for low income earners but it is rare to be killed like a chicken by a trigger happy Police.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by nkemoma(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wasted...

Nigeria happened to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Xchii: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Every Tom ,Dick and Harry has gone into journalism following this woman's death.

you're very stupid, do you have any empathy at all? You ibos are cursed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I said it before and I will say it again
I'm very glad police shoot a woman
Now 90% of Nigerians have started paying attention

Had it been a MAN that was shot.
IGP won't react.
Nairaland will post his bad news and it will be the end of that matter.
We all know this is the bitter truth

Many boys,brothers, fathers and men have been killed by police but no national outrage.

But you see how the whole of Nigeria all of a sudden in outrage because it's a woman.

If you want police reform is if Police kill more women. I assure you 1000000% police brutality will stop.
Only women can stop police brutality in Nigeria
Sultan, we told you to stop this nonsense earlier.
Do you ever listen

yahoodetector:

Seriously, you have a point

Safetyvikky:

Your mother is next.

yahoodetector:

My dear mother is late and died of natural causes.
Since you wished it for me, your own mother will follow suite , your siblings, your daughter's and you too if you are a female. No mater where you are (Nigeria or abroad), it must catch up with you.
Can the 3 of you stop this please?!
It's uncalled for.
All these makes no sense!

Sultan the instigator of this nonsense,
You mean police should kill more women in Nigeria?
That sound so dumb!
Becareful what you wish for other women in the country.
We pray it will never start from your abode, we honestly pray.
Karma has everyone address.
Stop typing blindly outta emotions,
It does more harm than good.

Our kobo!

May Bolanle's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by phemmie06(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
I still don't understand how our police are fast in shooting the masses but melt when they see area boiz let alone robbers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by degreatestmusti: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
I want to understand why he shot her. Was it an accidental discharge? I don't want to believe that a normal human being would just shoot a fellow breathing human for no reason. What is this world turning into?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Irupetepete: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
post=119473441:
A beautiful life wasted just like that by an animal in uniform!
Justice must take its full course in this very sad incident.
Killed on Christmas day morning...... so sad. cry cry

May God comfort her family at this sad period.
It is from this same division an Officer killed Gafaru Buraimoh about 2 weeks ago.

This barbarism by some of the Nigerian Police officers must come to an end.
This murderer must pay for his crime!

The Face of her Killer below......
He will rot in the hottest part of hell.
trigger happy bastard.... Well, I don't blame them.. the commander in cheif is no different... Southern kaduna and other boiling places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Teeroyzimma: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
shocked
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by NLPoliceWoman: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Again,
Mynd44
Rule 1.

https://www.nairaland.com/nlpolicewoman/posts

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by lessonotes(f): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
God rest her soul. Her husband's narration of this event is deeply troubling.

This is really Sad. cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer by Irupetepete: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Comrade, pipelow grin this vawulence carry weight

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) / Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.