Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (44704 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) / Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by chukemmang(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
McTobe:
Not even Amanpour can do that, but she has that prospect of asking the unaskable questions

True but Amanpour has done well for herself and is also walking in the shoes of Larry King as one the greatest CNN presenters. I love both of them dearly.
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Ayoola171(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rest on Larry King. I've been motivated by one of his books "How to talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere" Larry King.
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by bepositive11: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
GamalNasser:

In 3 days he has already killed 70 thousand jobs and has admitted there is nothing he can do about COVID infections

BS! I don't know where you're getting your news from. Check out his official twitter page POTUS for updates. He's been very proactive.

1 Like

Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Antihypocrite: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by airsaylongcome: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
johnnychuks:
go and look for what kill ur mother inlaw else where don't accuse what we are not sure of man.

ARDS
2° Covid Pneumonia

Stop being stupid you idiot

1 Like

Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by ThierryJay: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
RIP to the Great Larry King

He was one of those who popularised the use of suspenders. Always looked good in one.
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Charlie2020(f): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Weeks after recovering from Covid 19
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by zoedew: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
It’s all over. Worked till death!
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by tunddy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
I sell duplex in Lagos and outside lagos; 4 bed room semi detached duplex,hotels,
Bungalow,blocks of flats, lands ; I also have properties for a long term lease; ware house,hotel;
Properties for letting; 3 bed room flat,2 bed room flat, mini flat, room self for an affordable price.

Check my signature for more information
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by McTobe(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
You are very correct
chukemmang:

True but Amanpour has done well for herself and is also walking in the shoes of Larry King as one the greatest CNN presenters. I love both of them dearly.

1 Like

Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wow..RIP to a colossus. You lived a great life
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by wink2015(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Covid has taken away Larry King.

He was an interesting personalities on the talkshow he hosted on CNN as at then.

The elderly people are very vulnerable to the effect of covid.

Rip.
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Ech0rugged: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by bluefilm: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eyaaaa

So this man also worked for that fake news agency called CNN?
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by SisterFire(f): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Britboy wat have I done to wrong u...talk 2 me
And I will apologize , I know I must av done somefin
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by dallyemmy: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Larry King Live!
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
This man made me love talk show on TV. A legend
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Legendary tv host. Quite sad.

Old people shud stay home and avoid unnecessary contact.
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by thundafire: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
ODJ124:
cry
RIP
He was a legend.... He has won lots of awards including 2 Peabodys,an Emmy award and 10 cable Ace Awards..
Indomie generations might not know him though..

Thread seen....
i tell u indomie generation only know how to do 'hashtag',may his soul rest in peace. Even at death he is better than all NTA programs,host shows and their journalist combined.
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by thundafire: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Wow the Larry king live himself

I enjoyed his program while growing up with my late dad.

Fun fact: It was on his show in 2012 that Trump first expressed his intention to run for president. Yeah you guessed it on CNN!

RIP sir.
it aired from 11am to 12pm Nigeria time
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Iamgrey5(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
thundafire:
it aired from 11am to 12pm Nigeria time
Yes, but I think I was mostly privileged to.watch the Sunday edition while growing up.
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Britboy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
SisterFire:
Britboy wat have I done to wrong u...talk 2 me
And I will apologize , I know I must av done somefin

''You know you must have done somefin'' (sic)

Well, you've done so many wrong things, mainly telling lies against people both in the past and present, and that's why I'm so interested to know your motive for telling lies against people.

Tell me...
What's it all about?

Remember, you created a thread for asking you anything, and not for apologies, and it's on that thread this convo should be, def not here.
Don't try to use your apologies to dodge the question.

When you've answered the question on your thread, then by all means, you can apologise for whatever wrongs you feel you've done, after searching your conscience.
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by thundafire: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Yes, but I think I was mostly privileged to.watch the Sunday edition while growing up.
yes,as for me anytime am with dad,it's always CNN and if mum don't want me to play game or watch my movie,I will call dad for by-force news,so I will deprive her too.
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by ODJ124(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
thundafire:
i tell u indomie generation only know how to do 'hashtag',may his soul rest in peace. Even at death he is better than all NTA programs,host shows and their journalist combined.

I swr.. you are right..
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
He don try
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Handsomebb: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
RIP KING...... YOU'LL BE MISSED
Re: Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by leye4u: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
WibusJaga:
Rip to him.
87 years; he tried. Corona virus should not take any glory here.
With the several ailments....that's the annoying thing about this covid deaths...Every death is counted as covid now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.