Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

If You Have A Youtube Channel Or Website, Make Money With Jumia KOL Program - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have A Youtube Channel Or Website, Make Money With Jumia KOL Program (253 Views)

The Evolution Of KOL Marketing In The Digital Age: Strategies For Maximum Impact / ALBUM: Kizz Daniel – King Of Love (KOL) / Pls How Do I Register My Firm Outlet With JUMIA Or KONGA As A Pickup Station ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Youtube Channel Or Website, Make Money With Jumia KOL Program by Eim9(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wait, Do you have a website or a YouTube Channel as an african that you are handling and you are not making money from it? That should stop for your own good.
No excuses like you just have 5 subscribers or 0 views, no one cares.

You can still make money at least for the little stress you go through when creating content on that channel or writing articles on that blog or website.

I don't care whether you don't want to make money from it or not. Make the money and give me. ������
Just kidding.

Hurry now if you are in this category and register for Jumia affiliate a.k.a Jumia KOL program. Registration is free and so is making the money. Click below to watch the video on how to make the money and the steps to register. It is simple and fast.

No dulling oh, just decided to share.

�Click here learn how to register quickly �

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric / What Does You Nairaland Moniker Says About You? / Break UP SMS Messages & Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.