Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Does You Nairaland Moniker Says About You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does You Nairaland Moniker Says About You? (223 Views)

How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / What Inspired Your Moniker? / Thank You Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does You Nairaland Moniker Says About You? by Ekakamba: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
And why did you choose your current moniker? grin tongue

Re: What Does You Nairaland Moniker Says About You? by Ekakamba: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mine was coined in error. grin
Had this friend from AI who teaches me basic Ibibio; this same person introduced me to Nairaland. After being a guest for months, I decided to register. Instead of me using Etekamba (BIG DADDY/FATHER), I erroneously used the opposite of etekamba. grin tongue
Re: What Does You Nairaland Moniker Says About You? by Ekakamba: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin tongue
Re: What Does You Nairaland Moniker Says About You? by Kondomatic(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Some things are better left unsaid
Re: What Does You Nairaland Moniker Says About You? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Funny story
On the beach somewhere
This fine oyinbo just dey show aroma inside water
Guyman say make he reason am
One thing led to another we got close.
Come want make one of my guys play me her tape
Na him baba say na one breast she get
The first thing that came to my mouth was Mejiloyon na
Everybody just bust laugh. Turned out she had mastectomy.we Sha didn't work. Even FRSC enforces two side mirrors who am I to manage one breast. Came back monitoring spirits was on my alternate account. Deactivated and when I was about registering I was still on a chat with her. So I kuku used the name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does You Nairaland Moniker Says About You? by Ekakamba: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
lol...
Took a glance at your moniker and remember a track kondo from 'The CEO'.

Excerpts................
Koma si oro fronting
Mummy mi o si nile
Daddy mi o si nile
Egbon mi o si nile
Emi nika mo wa nile
Wa gba kondo, kondo, kondo
Wa wo Commando, mando, mando
Kondomatic:
Some things are better left unsaid
Re: What Does You Nairaland Moniker Says About You? by Tenshades(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Photos As Laycon Was Spotted In A Dentist Clinic. / Insecurity: Why State Of Emergency On Security Is Necessary / Where Is The Moniker Called EVILFOREST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.