Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) (11536 Views)

Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall / Governor Umahi: Herdsmen Raping Ebonyi Women, Desecrating Our Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by OfficialAwol(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Reports has it that communal crisis has broken out between the Effium and Ezza people of Ohaukwu LGA of Ebonyi state.

Recall that in not so distant past, deadly crisis also broke between Eziulo and Ezza people of Ishielu LGA which claimed many lives and properties.

In the pictures shared online from the recent crisis, women and children can be seen scampering for safety already displaced.

It's not clear yet what the cause of the crisis is but it is hoped that Ebonyi govt rises to the occasion and restore law and order.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by Kriss216: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
What’s with crisis and Ezza people

7 Likes

Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by RedRay(f): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
This country, each day with its own problem

1 Like

Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by Jenny1010(f): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
cryLet me use this 1% battery left on my phone to say that the Governme

7 Likes

Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by LMS1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN!
very pathetic. a classical example of GHANA MUST GO!
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga, this is what ought to be your concern and not Sunday Igboho's matter

5 Likes

Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by adadike(f): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ezza people should go and sit down Biko. Are they the only ones in Ebonyi state?
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by Bornu1stSon(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ịkwọ and Ezaa people, I fear who no fear this people in Ebonyi
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Do we have a president in this country ?
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by Timbers(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sai Baba just called me and he is shocked
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by InteriorGuy: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Everybody are just after Ezza people without even trying to know what happened

See them plenty above me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by BigSarah(f): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Too much wahala
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Fahdiga, this is what ought to be your concern and not Sunday Igboho's matter
Am I from Ebonyi state?
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Am I from Ebonyi state?
You're from the East and this should be your concern

5 Likes

Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by UncleHaba22: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Party scatter!!!!
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
No place is safe in this country.

Where are those that told us that baba is expert on security matter?

After more than 5 years we are still waiting for him to fix insecurity, infact the insecurity has reached his "doormot" too.

I weep for my country.
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by TrueChristians: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Too much wahala
Wahala no dey end for Nigeria
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ebonyi Ebonyi Ebonyi

Very aggressive.....I have consistently said this that those guys are very bloody and should be avoided..

Still submitting
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by waledeji(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Am I from Ebonyi state?
Hypocrite undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by KingTom(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
OfficialAwol:

I didn't wanna appear vindictive but there's no difference between the Ezza people and the Fulani people.

They come to your land and beg you to let them settle.

Then they breed like rats and multiply and no time their population are almost the same with the abogrinal people.

Then they claim they own the land too and have no where else to go.

If you do too much they start to kill you.

They almost everywhere in Ebonyi.

They are in Eziulo. Whom they fought and killed.

They are in Effium. Who they are now fighting and killing.

Eke Obinagu in Enugu is owned by the Ezza people.

There's Ezza Akpaoga in Enugu too.

I don't understand those people.
Not to mention their wars with the people of Cross River and Benue States

1 Like

Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by chubinwa(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ebonyi and crisis are like bread and butter.
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by Anago55: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jenny1010:
cryLet me use this 1% battery left on my phone to say that the Governme
.nt
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by tobechi74: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Can Igbos unite
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by TabletMan: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
There is definitely something wrong with Ezza people. They need to push them into cross River State where they rightfully belong.
I wish they will try their useless stubborn head with afikpo people, Dem go know say harmattan dey cause cold.
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by Ogbodavies(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
waiting for sai baba to send tactical team to ebonyi just like oyo
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2021
TabletMan:
There is definitely something wrong with Ezza people. They need to push them into cross River State where they rightfully belong.
I wish they will try their useless stubborn head with afikpo people, Dem go know say harmattan dey cause cold.
Look at your senseslesss
Ordinary funali herders you can't chase Na Ezza people una won try
Go to the place called Ezza Afikpo in Afikpo north, Afikpo south ohozara, and rest of the places
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by greatness77: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2021
TabletMan:
In 2012 ezilo declared war on ezza people just because of dispute between a vulcanizer and ezilo agbero they declared war on ezza and massacred 2 full bus loaded with ezza people during xmass priod, yet nobody complained, when ezza tried to retaliate d attack the then governor martin elechi sent soldiers and police and neutralized those ezza boys dat are going for revenge mission but those ezilo warlards are still moving freely looking for more ezza to massacre, this continued until ezza said enough is enough they went to ezilo in full force without been scared of police or army and d rest was a story, since i was born i have never heard dat ezza first declared war on any tribe and lunch a surprise attack, but later everybody will be laying blames on ezza nation, now effium have started an offensive war and ezzas are fighting defensive yet everybody is blaming ezza while d envaders are moving freely, too much sentimental is killing us even in dis forum,i never know ezza and effium are not d same until now, may God restore peace among d too communities�� and to you and your afikpo ezza can never declare war on afikpo, afikpo will first start d war den d rest will also be a story as usual ask your neighbours
Re: War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) by Akudaisi: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2021
greatness77:
In 2012 ezilo declared war on ezza people just because of dispute between a vulcanizer and ezilo agbero they declared war on ezza and massacred 2 full bus loaded with ezza people during xmass priod, yet nobody complained, when ezza tried to retaliate d attack the then governor martin elechi sent soldiers and police and neutralized those ezza boys dat are going for revenge mission but those ezilo warlards are still moving freely looking for more ezza to massacre, this continued until ezza said enough is enough they went to ezilo in full force without been scared of police or army and d rest was a story, since i was born i have never heard dat ezza first declared war on any tribe and lunch a surprise attack, but later everybody will be laying blames on ezza nation, now effium have started an offensive war and ezzas are fighting defensive yet everybody is blaming ezza while d envaders are moving freely, too much sentimental is killing us even in dis forum,i never know ezza and effium are not d same until now, may God restore peace among d too communities�� and to you and your afikpo ezza can never declare war on afikpo, afikpo will first start d war den d rest will also be a story as usual ask your neighbours
just shut the fk up,am from Isu our people once give the Ezzas land near our boundary with Enugu,they tried pushing up to our mainland in Obeagu Isu that's when we killed them all,a typical Ezza man is a very bad neighbor,gave him an inch he will sweet tongue you to giving him quarter give him quarter and he and his kinsmen will butcher you and take your property,I remember when the Ebonyi bridge hasn't been complete near Oshiri,as soon as that bridge was completed you guys tried coming over from your border to take Oshiri people land oga there's no different from you guys and Fulanis

(1) (2) (Reply)

43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning / Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria / Water Supply Restored In Onitsha After 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.