Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria (11427 Views)

Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. / INEC Website Shows How Buhari Benefitted From Manual Voting In 2015 / Pictures Of Dogara Voting In The Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Nasreports77: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng to Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria
By Godson Ikpontu

A leading tech company and serial enterpreneurial agency in Nigeria, popularly known as Toast Technologies limited have introduced a carefully designed voting web application called Quickvote.ng. It is developed for transparent and quick digital polls with features that allows brands to launch both paid and free contests from any location and via any device. Speaking to Journalists in Abuja, the Chief Executive Officer Kingsley Eze explained that the product gives a wide range of local and global users the opportunity to participate and cast their votes effortlessly.

The CEO stated further that Quickvote.ng has been tested and trusted for voting during meetings, instant polls at conferences, or a quick second round of voting in the event of a tie. He boasted about the transparency, ease of use, accessibility and safety of results. He described the optimised inbuilt security of the application, stressing that it provides safe and available results in real time with a secured 256bit SSL encryption that ensures protection of results.

While emphasizing on the user friendly feature of Quickvote.ng, he stressed on the ease of setting up the poll Contests. He explained that users can seamlessly add their own contestants, as participants can also determine the amount for paid votes. He however buttressed on the affordability of the product, which he says requires only 25percent per paid vote for paid plan category and a token of 1000naira preregistration setup fee by client organization in freemium category.

In the category of paid votes, vendors can set price per vote, with voters paying to vote as it also supports Instant voting in single and multiple category. The paid plan category supports also monitoring and result exports. Unlike the paid plan category, the freemium category does not allow voters to pay to vote or vendors set price per vote. The features provided in freemium plan includes voting in single and multiple category, export of results and monitoring of voting process.

Although, Quickvote.ng has been unveiled to engender free and fair voting process for pagaent organizations, award shows, reality TV Shows, non-governemental organization and corporate organizations. Mr Kingsley Eze said that the new product will contribute to better voting management in the country and can also be adopted for other forms of elections in Nigeria, thereby putting an end to rigging of elections and doctoring of election results in the corporate and social environment.

Recall that Toast Technologies Limited was solely behind the technological development and design of Nigeria indigenous mobility company known as Nairaxi Transport and Logistics company. Today, the Nairaxi mobile application is currently providing on-demand ride-hailing and logistics services to the customers across various cities in the country.

Source: https://www.blueprint.ng/tech-firm-launches-mobile-app-to-improve-digital-voting/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Scammerr(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
bad news for thie.fnubu and urchins. Batstards

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by MansoryMX(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by donproject2(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Got nothing to say...I have always wished for our indigenous tech companies to develop a solution that will be acceptable globally. Win win I say to them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by veekid(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
I know this app, and here's what I think... facial recognition should be added. Someone can easily buy cards and the phone number that is linked to it and vote in the comfort of his room, also 1 vote from each device.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Brendaniel: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nice, I wish our election was purely electronic voting...

7 Likes

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by dynicks(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Some of these so called tech companies springing up for election purposes should have to be scrutinized oo!!....

Make e no come be say na Avenue wey some persons wan use perpetrate rigging oo!!......I no trust anybody for this country...including my second...

I don talk my own finish..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Weirdcamila: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Political center won’t agree
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Klington: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2022

Th!efnubu the CEO of agbado and urchins group of companies will not like this I swear.

8 Likes

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by iHateFraudsters: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Good steps in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by jazon(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
We know your intentions. DOA cool
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Rahkman: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by PandoraObi: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Zombidients and zombidiots have started jumping like monkeys

17 Likes

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by SILVERLINES: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin

Dear colleagues in the tech industry I salute you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by realstars: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Online things? obi all the way.
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Goldbw122(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
In a country of corrupt mind, I don't know what to say, well let's keep watching.
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Niom(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Developed by who? Such apps should be developed outside Nigeria so it can't be compromised and to also avoid regional dispute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by spafu(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by 4ckyou: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
is it approved by inec?
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Great

Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. APC has ruled for 7 years and failed. It is madness to think an APC candidate has anything good to offer Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
What about those who do not have smart phones, how will they vote?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
I don't think most of the people will adopt this system due to some reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by pinkygurl(f): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nice one!. Following with keen interest
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by hellness: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Make we hear abeg... The company making INEC materials for voting is owned by a serving APC member. The man in charge of mints is bubuyaya's in-law, an APC member as well. If you check well, this Toast Technology fit belong to another APC member. This administration never let companies antagonising them to succeed. So for them to get this far means it is being bankrolled by people apologetic to this administration.

1 Like

Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by Bobbiee: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Not adviced. If it's online, it's easily succeptible to hackers
Re: Tech Firm Launches Quickvote.ng To Improve Digital Voting In Nigeria by propsad3: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
Nice, I wish our election was purely electronic voting...
Well that will need a lot of Job and that will be based on a unique number from INEC database that will allocate just a singular vote to each eligible voter in INEC Database otherwise politicians will manipulate the system. Another thing is to have something like a Mobile POS (Voting Machine) in pooling Unit and each voter will have a smart voters card to cast their vote and the result will be collated in real time. I know I wanted to do this project back then in school.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu / APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser / Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.