Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run (6746 Views)

Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS / Heavy Tension As IPOB Members Enters Bush Following Kanu Order PICTURES / Igbo Leaders To Meet In Ebonyi Over 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

The crisis rocking Effium, Ebonyi State has resulted to the death of over 40 persons and many others injured.

Speaking with our correspondent, an eyewitness said the Chairman and House of assembly member in the community are at loggerheads over who controls a packing garage.

According to him, "over 40 people have been killed since last night, homes destroyed, many stranded and left homeless."

As at the time of filing this, efforts by IGBERE TV to speak with the Ebonyi police command proved abortive.

More details soon...

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1380205/breaking-heavy-tension-ebonyi-40-persons-killed-others-run-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
APC dashing everyone insecurity from NE to NW to SE to SW and SS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by techrola: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Over 40 people killed.....people dieing like chicken on daily basis, baba God come rescue Nigeria, Nigeria problem is beyond religion, ethnic crisis..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by Righteousness2(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Calamities! Blood shed like chicken or mosquito all over the Land.

I Don't know what tomorrow may bring,
I can't tell you what's in stock! I don't know not a thing,
I Don't Have the answers to the questions of life,
But I Know in whom I Have Believed.

I Believe GOD ALMIGHTY and in HIM alone I Place my Life in.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by RedRay(f): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
God have mercy on us in this country. Each day with its own calamity.
Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by TrueChristians: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by tamdun: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Motor park?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by ThatFairGuy1: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
According to him, "over 40 people have been killed since last night,
Over what?

Seems our clerics needs to be emphasizing on the sacredness of Life and how unforgivable it's for human to kill fellow human deliberately

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by Philipponzaghi: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Speaking with our correspondent, an eyewitness said the Chairman and House of assembly member in the community are at loggerheads over who controls a packing garage.

Imagine the nonsense. Fighting over who controls a garage?

Ebonyi Community fights and killings are like 5 & 6.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by Conrod: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
According to him, "over 40 people have been killed since last night,
Over what?

Seems our clerics needs to be emphasizing on the sacredness of Life and how unforgivable it's for human to kill fellow human deliberately
First time you 'r making sense.
Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by PrinceOfLagos: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
This country sef
Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by OfficialAwol(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
I don't wanna appear vindictive but there's no difference between the Ezza people and the Fulani people.

They come to your land and beg you to let them settle.

Then they breed like rats and multiply and no time their population are almost the same with the abogrinal people.

Then they claim they own the land too and have no where else to go.

If you do too much they start to kill you.

They almost everywhere in Ebonyi.

They are in Eziulo. Whom they fought and killed.

They are in Effium. Who they are now fighting and killing.

Eke Obinagu in Enugu is owned by the Ezza people.

There's Ezza Akpaoga in Enugu too.

I don't understand those people.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by adadike(f): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ifugo? Brothers killing brothers! Na so we go take get our Biafra . Moreover, Ezza people wahala is just too much
Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by Chriz(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Insecurity issue is becoming something else. Government should act now!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by juman(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
"at loggerheads over who controls a packing garage."

So many died because of control of garage.

When judiciary fails us, people go for the broke.
They go into physical fight.

Very bad country.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by VirginFinder: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dotherightthing:
Calamities! Blood shed like chicken or mosquito all over the Lland.

I Ddon't know what tomorrow may bring,
I can't tell you what's in stock! I don't know not a thing,
I Ddon't Hhave the answers to the questions of life,
But I Kknow in whom I Hhave Bbelieved.

I Bbelieve GOD ALMIGHTY and in HIM alone I Pplace my Llife in.
Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by AmadiAba: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
S O S
Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by Kaiser20: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
I thought igboland will be more secured if Biafra is achieved.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by ChoCho54(f): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Over 40 killed and not even a single photo.
Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by Golan007: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
They would soon call them wawa.
Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by PoloG: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
The oceanless and red mud region again...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
The flow of Human bloods once again has doubled in Ebonyi state...

Who are these people called ebonyians, seems we don't know them well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by helinues: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Speaking with our correspondent, an eyewitness said the Chairman and House of assembly member in the community are at loggerheads over who controls a packing garage

How credible is this news?
Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by chubinwa(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ebonyians behaving like the northerners. even the effort by the state governor to bring growth, development and civility proves abortive. Ayamu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by helinues: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
ChoCho54:
Over 40 killed and not even a single photo.

Do you want to eat the dead bodies? undecided embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by seborrhic: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
techrola:
Over 40 people killed.....people dieing like chicken on daily basis, baba God come rescue Nigeria, Nigeria problem is beyond religion, ethnic crisis..
Don't believe that blog,IgberetvLand.
Don't be surprised at the end when the real story cones out,it may be just people injured with no single death.
They make pretences to be practising journalism,but are actually a blog based on either other news media reports,or beer parlor gossip when they try to pring original stories.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by tobechi74: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Can ndigbo unite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by BigDick70inch(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

The crisis rocking Effium, Ebonyi State has resulted to the death of over 40 persons and many others injured.

According to him, "over 40 people have been killed since last night, homes destroyed, many stranded and left homeless."

As at the time of filing this, efforts by IGBERE TV to speak with the Ebonyi police command proved abortive.

More details soon...

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1380205/breaking-heavy-tension-ebonyi-40-persons-killed-others-run-photos/

Ibos and thuggery sha......
See dis ones killing themselves because of ordinary GARAGE...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run by Charmingrascal(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Two greedy politicians causing the deaths of those who voted them.

In the Zoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Sensitizes Nigerians On Railway Safety / Ex-N'Delta militants Donate N52.7m To Flood Victims / Oyo Is Difficult To Govern – Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.