Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS (3339 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2022

FUNNY FRAUDSTERS. NDI ARA

ESN UNVEIL M-BRANCH 13 MILITARY GOVERNOR'S FOR 13 BIAFRA STATES

According to Mazi Simon Ekpa , The ESN have Unveil the M-BRANCH which will compose of 13 Military Administrators of Biafra From the 13 states of Biafra which includes .

1- Anambra
2-- Imo
3-- Ebonyi
4-- Enugu
5-- Abia
6 - Rivers state
7-- Akwa Ibom
8-- Cross Rivers
9 Edo State
10- Bayelsa State
11-- Delta State
12 -- Part of Benue State
13-- Part of Kogi State

-Emma Onye Nkuzi

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/147529631078632/

1 Share

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Lastly.

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by BSdetective: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2022
These people are high on crack

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2022
Land grabbers IPOB bingos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by Parachoko: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

No Ijaw land will be part of Biafra if Nigeria is to divide

We can't leave Nigeria and move into another Mini Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by Frigga13: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Parachoko:

You no be yoruba man again?

Yoruba sef

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by Suspect1: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2022
And which part of kogi state? Is it ogirima-gongo.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by Parachoko: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Frigga13:

Yoruba sef
When did I claim to be a Yoruba man?

Does it make sense to you? leaving Nigeria and entering into another Mini Nigeria?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by illicit(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Is this not boys brigade
Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by XXXXTENTACION: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Boys scout...
Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2022
IPOB is kogi, KOGI is IPOB grin

IPOB is on jihad, they collecting anybody's land hahahah

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by colorsofrainbow: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2022
My brother,the propaganda we came up with against ipob is not working. The people are still with them. We haven't been able to convince the so called Biafrans with lies to revolt against ipob.
Lamidi Cownu who is in DSS custody is still being seen as the only one Igbos trust to lead them.

What else do we do? cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by meccuno: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Frigga13:

Yoruba sef

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by meccuno: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
My brother,the propaganda we came up with against ipob is not working. The people are still with them. We haven't been able to convince the so called Biafrans with lies to revolt against ipob.
Lamidi Cownu who is in DSS custody is still being seen as the only one Igbos trust to lead them.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by christistruth01: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Dem no born then we'll to enter Kogi

Yoruba,Egbira,Igala are still dragging Lokoja so what is IPOB Looking for?

Even the people you claim are Igbos are actually Igala

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2022
whatever...Goan cry to the fulanis..!we will buy ND we will grab. some people don't buy,they only grab. Let dangote show us the receipt of the land for the factory..rubbish and nonetity

OyigboUpdate:
Land grabbers IPOB bingos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2022
after your English.. what next? distort facts..you can only cry and cry and wail online. You can't challenge Wakili, it's the almighty igbos you want to test..na wa ooo

christistruth01:

Dem no born then we'll to enter Kogi

Yoruba,Egbira,Igala are still dragging Lokoja so what is IPOB Looking for?

Even the people you claim are Igbos are actually Igala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2022
whatever...Goan wail to wakili

FriendsAndFans:
IPOB is kogi, KOGI is IPOB grin

IPOB is on jihad, they collecting anybody's land hahahah

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Minorities will speak soon..till then,rest abeg..Ndi our oyel

Parachoko:

1 Like

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by tungamaje: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Oga, you people should just give up. Igbos love and trust IPOB/ESN/Kanu more than any politician. You can never convince them

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by christistruth01: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

after your English.. what next? distort facts..you can only cry and cry and wail online. You can't challenge Wakili, it's the almighty igbos you want to test..na wa ooo

Have you Challenged those who are beheading your own People , Butchering their bodies,Cooking Egusi Soup with their flesh and using them to Eat Akpu ?

Get your Priorities right!!!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by paltielx: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
IPOB weed strong o

1 Like

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by OVB123: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mkpumiri is at work

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by Parachoko: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Minorities will speak soon..till then,rest abeg..Ndi our oyel

I have no problem with Biafra man

I'm not fighting with you so relax

Ijaw land won't be part of Biafra. I no understand why you have to start getting angry about this fact.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

whatever...Goan wail to wakili

Hehehe. They've run out of ideas....the next best thing is for them to go back to default/reset factory settings (which is divide and rule).
Even the ones currently bl£eping c0ws in one forest...will run out now to claim Kogi, so they can cause ethnic strife online, with the help of their vseful idiott...the deportee.
Parasit£s.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by jumper524(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
the unemployment rate is high in the east, the govt needs to do something about it before young men turn to terrorists in the name of looking for job.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

They should please leave my state out of their plans.
We did not tell them we are part of the SE.
Why do they have this level of effontry, even ? And they say they are freedom fighters?
A consensus was never carried out in my state on if we want to be a part of this grand plan of theirs.
Abeg
Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by cheruv: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
This looks like a film mounted by the DSS and her collaborators
Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by KingsleyEzenwo: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
I Know about Benue very well. There are many Igbo speaking communities in Benue,but that of Kogi I am not sure of that side. My friend who lives here in PH is from Benue. I was surprised when he told me that he was Igbo. He Speaks Igbo fluently. I learned a lot of Igbo language from him. His name is Onwe Emeka.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Okay sir. We understand.

Parachoko:
I have no problem with Biafra man

I'm not fighting with you so relax

Ijaw land won't be part of Biafra. I no understand why you have to start getting angry about this fact.
Re: Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Challenged who? have I lost any territory ? I have a village to run back to..Do you? you obviously aren't yoruba so hiding under that cowardish clan will do you no good.. come out with your full chest

christistruth01:

Have you Challenged those who are beheading your own People , Butchering their bodies,Cooking Egusi Soup with their flesh and using them to Eat Akpu ?

Get your Priorities right!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) / Live From Ibadan, The Well Of The People Most Prevail(photos) / As At 10am, Election Results Have Been Uploaded For Rivers Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.