Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Mayhew 25:35-end - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mayhew 25:35-end (165 Views)

Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! / Anambra Pastor Who Survived 35 Bullets Seen Romancing Lady In His House / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayhew 25:35-end by youngchopper(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
majority of the people roaming the street are not mad but depressed!
today I had the best of laughter in their mist!
children of God please try and show love to the needy!
sex is not love!
clubing with the intention of getting her drunk and later having your way into her honey pot is not love!
taking these depressed people out of the street is whaat Jesus was preaching about in the book of Mathew 25:35-46
help the needy today.
Jesus nugget

Re: Mayhew 25:35-end by youngchopper(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
depressed for close to 15 years

Re: Mayhew 25:35-end by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
youngchopper:
majority of the people roaming the street are not mad but depressed!
today I had the best of laughter in their mist!
children of God please try and show love to the needy!
sex is not love!
clubing with the intention of getting her drunk and later having your way into her honey pot is not love!
taking these depressed people out of the street is whaat Jesus was preaching about in the book of Mathew 25:35-46
help the needy today.
Jesus nugget
The context of the reveal by Jesus Christ there begins in verse 31. In that passage, Jesus Christ reveals to all who will hear and obey Him that only those of His flock who do works of righteousness will be considered His sheep in the end, the rest are goats among His herd.

And what are the works of righteousness? undecided

FEED MY SHEEP
* give food to those who are hungry
* give drink to those who are thirsty

TAKE CARE OF MY SHEEP
* clothe those who are naked
* Shelter those who are homeless
* care for those who are sick
* visit those who are in prison

Only those who qualify as Sheep will enter into Heaven when Jesus Christ returns.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Grieve The Lord / President Yar'adua Conferred A National Honour On Me For Bringing In Foreigners / Let's Walk Together In FAITH, Join Our Christian Community TODAY!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.