Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! (63115 Views)

Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers / “you Are Irresponsible If You Are Not Married At 35” — G.O / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by sijibomi33(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Brought up by Deeperlifer, graduated as a biochemist, with the indoctrination of the church, waiting for the marriage committee to sanction a relationship even when am yet to speak to the lady in question understandably because I dont wanna go against church rules... my fear is, its unheard of!! No relationship at 35 and isn't this ABNORMAL

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Sola73(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Watch out, depression loading. Sometimes, u've got to take the bull by it's horn and take risk by breaking away from the shackles of church indoctrination holding u back. Relocate if necessary and start afresh. Join new generation Churches like winners or redeem to change ur mentality and orientation

394 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kandeed: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:
Brought up by deeperlifer graduated a s a biochemist, with the indoctrination of the church, waiting for the marriage committee to sanction a relationship even when am yet to speak to the lady in question understandably because i dont wanna go against church rules... my fear is, its unheard of!! No relationship at 35 and isn't this ABNORMAL

Well ion want it to seem as tho I'm talking against the Church but if at this age and time ur still following Deeper life's marriage committee doctrine then ur making a big mistake. as far as I'm concerned the committee has been giving lotta members problem and Pst Kumuyi said he'll scrap it if it continues to cause problem and division in the church but the truth is, their system can't change. well to me the marriage committee makes you understand ur wife after the marriage which normally you're supposed to know ur partner very well bfr the marriage which is why a deeper life 2months wedding will sometimes look like a 20years old marriage

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by yuping(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
I wonder if people ever think of relocating where you don't have your normal daily lifestyle, when you move away to where they is no church won't you leave your life?
Wait till they decide everything for you. Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo they make life's decisions for themself without church intervention that's why they are great today, as long as you are still waiting for people decision, permission no matter your age you're still a kid.
She is going to be your wife not theirs or if you are interested in any lady tell her, she says no move on.
No, will not kill you or damage you.
If your not confident enough to approach a lady say and stop hiding behind the church.

260 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by sijibomi33(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sola73:
Done this once, but it was short lived.... had to move to lagos but lets say, i cant just cope with the rigor of that City hence i had to leave....

watch out, depression loading. Sometimes, u've got to take the bull by it's horn and take risk by breaking away from the shackles of church indoctrination holding u back. Relocate if necessary and start afresh. Join new generation Churches like winners or redeem to change ur mentality and orientation

1 Like

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by donbachi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
You want the church to sanction a relationship that is still in your imagination?

You are almost 40. Please let your foolishness end before you are 40 so it doesn't become permanent.

423 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by illicit(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wake up brother

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Sonnobax15(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Una dey try cha..

My immediate elder bro present banny was once in a similar predicament like that of the op's....But guess what,she sharperly leave the jehovah witness for her mama wey say she must marry from the same jehovah witness.. Whereas,my elder bro ain't no jehovah witness undecided. Right now self,to make sure say make the thing for pain her mom Well well,my bro gats to quickly poison the banny with big belle sharp sharp cool

At 35,op,you don suppose get experience from relationship matters na undecided. Why you dey dull? Which kind guyman you be? Guy,you better run and dump those god-damned rules before dem go begin use you as example of bachelor among your friends and families lipsrsealed

72 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Basitelo1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Terrence99: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wàhálà dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by festacman(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is one big downside of being an obedient church boy. But the truth is that the Bible said "who findeth a wife" and NOT "who committee recommendeth a wife". So, you may need to go Talibanistic and take over your KABUL boldly and apologize to 'whom it may concern' later.

God bless you brother.

236 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by babyfaceafrica: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Terrence99: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:
Brought up by Deeperlifer, graduated as a biochemist, with the indoctrination of the church, waiting for the marriage committee to sanction a relationship even when am yet to speak to the lady in question understandably because I dont wanna go against church rules... my fear is, its unheard of!! No relationship at 35 and isn't this ABNORMAL

Obeying God is different from obeying the Church. Brotherly, wetin Deeper Life go show you ehn, no go forget.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by debbydams(f): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:
hmmm
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
it's good to just live your life in a humanly way.. too religious will derive you from many things .. well my guy there's still hope for you

17 Likes

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by slimghost(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:

Whatever you do, please don’t pass on this stupidity to your children please.
Keep on waiting for committee.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

The fvck is this!

This attest to the saying of religion being the opium of the masses.

Y'all be taking this religion shit to crazy levels, now you're fvcked.

My niggarr you need to start making decisions for yourself

I thought the church is a place for finding solace looks more like you fvcked or you getting fvcked.

My niggarr, you need to grow the fvck up, damn you is 35.

I'm not even close to 35 but I cant be acting like you acting. Hell no!

I said what I said my niggarr!!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by daddytime(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nauseatingly irritating.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Too bad you were harsh in life. By the time you were 17, Instinct should have told you something was missing.

Parents know this but they act as if they don't know.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by falseprophet: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
See what church religion have done to this one but his fellow sheeples runs their mouth against other religions like only them are civilized grin

I see them calling others religion of piss while they use part of their brains to pay tithes to their pastors.

This I have seen!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Digitiminimi: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
In this Life!!! Orisirisi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by descarado: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ishilove:
You want the church to sanction a relationship that is still in your imagination?

You are almost 40. Please let your foolishness end before you are 40 so it doesn't become permanent.
Chai shocked cheesy
U get bad mouth walai

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by veekid(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fück religion

5 Likes

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by brosom(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na so one church been tell us say Dem no dey do dating or courtship things here, and if u have already existing relationship just cut it off as is a sin, also dem no dey marry outside except their members.

At first me no get problem with it as woman matter never dey my mind, until one of the pastors reach to marry, instead him go marry his age mates for the church wey no dey keep relationship but waiting for a brother in the church to marry them, instead him go marry one youngy girl, very fresh and milky wey no dey him level.

My question come be say who go marry those Aunty's wey don reach and some don dey pass marriable age?.

Some church rules are not worth it bro, do ur thing and let God be the judge, simple..

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wait til they will bring one old sister for you and say God spoke to them in the dream that she is your wife....

Be bold enough to tell them you want to choose tour own wife by yourself....if wahala happens tomorrow, no marriage committee members will step up to assist you.

So be wise and take a stand!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by DropsMic(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021

A fool at 35. Remain 5 years then you gon be a fool forever. grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by sanpipita(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Not sure if it's abnormal unless you think so, I usually see many deeper life people marry late and I wonder why, if you feel or crave for relationship go look for one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Continue dulling yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? / T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.