Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help (665 Views)

The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / How To Startup An Online Store And Grow It Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by onlyson16(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by Kriss216: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ratedgang:
When u get the 150k let me know I will send you 10k to beat the record and I mean it.
He’s with the 150k already.
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by Ratedgang: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
When u get the 150k let me know I will send you 10k to beat the record and I mean it.
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by Sammy07: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
onlyson16:
In terms of giving advice. Nairalander is very good at it. Now i need their help i believe they will help me. Let the wise one come ahead pls i dont want to fail. I av fail many times. May be its due to i didnt seek for help from here. Now am here. I av bike before, but the bike was giving to me by my parent. Now my dad is late, mom cannot get me one. I av so many thing on my mind. My am studying engr in one of d instuition in nigeria. I do go site for work and for experience. During my I.T. I work in jimeta adamawa, state housing calabar, abuja university abuja and near ogbete market enugu. i av a lot experince in construction. i can read plan and execute the plan.i av done my I.T for over 4 years now. i av not find money to go back for HND. now i got this 150k my aim is how to increase it. i dont know any busines to engaged on. (1) should i buy machine and contnue going to site, note without machine i cant go to site. (2) should i go and learn graphic design (3)

Do business buy and sell.
That's my honest advise
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by onlyson16(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
(3) which busines can i start with 150k and do well. Note, the plan i av at hand now is to get a bike of 100k and contnue saving to go back to school. My mom is lookin up to me. My senior brother is expecting from me. Pls someone should help, with a good advice. Sometime i think of taken poison to end everything. Am tired. My life is full of up and down.
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by onlyson16(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ratedgang:
bro i av the 150 now. As u av promise u can still fulfil ur promise. My details. 2050607714 UBA. thanks
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by Vidsolution79: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
onlyson16:
(3) which busines can i start with 150k and do well. Note, the plan i av at hand now is to get a bike of 100k and contnue saving to go back to school. My mom is lookin up to me. My senior brother is expecting from me. Pls someone should help, with a good advice. Sometime i think of taken poison to end everything. Am tired. My life is full of up and down.
Contact me
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by onlyson16(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sammy07:

Do business buy and sell.
That's my honest advise
wont i rent shop bro? Which particular busines do u mean. I dont av any business experience. How do i go about?
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by Ratedgang: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kriss216:

He’s with the 150k already.
make una cool down na. Why the rush? Lol. Show me an email an evidence of your account balance and we are good to go.
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by Sammy07: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
onlyson16:
wont i rent shop bro? Which particular busines do u mean. I dont av any business experience. How do i go about?

Well you're right
Where is your location
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by onlyson16(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Vidsolution79:

Contact me
how bro? Am using tecno 402 to type now. Here's is my watsap number 09066226295 thanks
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
onlyson16:
In terms of giving advice. Nairalander is very good at it. Now i need their help i believe they will help me. Let the wise one come ahead pls i dont want to fail. I av fail many times. May be its due to i didnt seek for help from here. Now am here. I av bike before, but the bike was giving to me by my parent. Now my dad is late, mom cannot get me one. I av so many thing on my mind. My am studying engr in one of d instuition in nigeria. I do go site for work and for experience. During my I.T. I work in jimeta adamawa, state housing calabar, abuja university abuja and near ogbete market enugu. i av a lot experince in construction. i can read plan and execute the plan.i av done my I.T for over 4 years now. i av not find money to go back for HND. now i got this 150k my aim is how to increase it. i dont know any busines to engaged on. (1) should i buy machine and contnue going to site, note without machine i cant go to site. (2) should i go and learn graphic design (3)
Start a POS business.. you're sure to make atleast 1k everyday..

1 Like

Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by onlyson16(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sammy07:

Well you're right Where is your location
anambra
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by Sammy07: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
onlyson16:
anambra

Ha
I dunno what to say grin
Things costly there

Had it been you dey west it would be easier.
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by onlyson16(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ratedgang:
make una cool down na. Why the rush? Lol. Show me an email an evidence of your account balance and we are good to go.
bro here is my watsap number. 09066226295. Just send me HI. if it not up to 150k dont send me anything. or if it is more than 151k dont sent anything. i av all it takes to prove to u. thanks God bless u
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by Vidsolution79: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
onlyson16:
how bro? Am using tecno 402 to type now. Here's is my watsap number 09066226295 thanks
See my number in signature below
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by abebi77572: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
:When u get the 150k let me know I will send you 10k to beat the record and I mean it. bro i av the 150 now. As u av promise u can still fulfil ur promise. My details. 2050607714 UBA. thanks
Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by ibechris(m): 12:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Even if the wholeAdamawa people depend on u,pls dont kill yourself.

Everything I have got in my life,started with the only 300k I had after service some years back not to mention the family members who depended on me till today.

My advice is:
Do not even try to die now or even think of poisoning yourself...there is too much money to be made in Nigeria than any other place. Just read books on financial education and decide on what u want to do. U may as well learn from the igbos around u what they do to earn a living.

1 Like

Re: 150k Is The Highest Money I Av Ever Got In My Life.pls How Do I Grow It Help by uthlaw: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2021
ibechris:
Even if the wholeAdamawa people depend on u,pls dont kill yourself.

Everything I have got in my life,started with the only 300k I had after service some years back not to mention the family members who depended on me till today.

My advice is:
Do not even try to die now or even think of poisoning yourself...there is too much money to be made in Nigeria than any other place. Just read books on financial education and decide on what u want to do. U may as well learn from the igbos around u what they do to earn a living.
much money in Nigeria than any other place.... story that touch!

(1) (Reply)

My Biggest Regret Trading Crypto And What You Should Learn / BREAKING NEWS: Obi Cubana Set To Empower 300 Oba Youths With 1million / How To Know Importers In Alaba International.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.