Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ethical Hacking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ethical Hacking (468 Views)

LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS / Ethical Hacking And Penetration Testing For Educational Purposes / Ethical Hacking Vs Software Engineering: Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethical Hacking by escena(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Somebody please point me in the direction of ethical hackers.
Where is the best place to study and practice ethical hacking.
Re: Ethical Hacking by mekuso89(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
udemy

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hacking by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2021
escena:

Lemme give u the best advice u can get online... There is no direction, majority of those courses are for people who atleast know one or two things.

Learn Linux and try out some scripts, web security, app bounties and networking. Pick any of the topic and master them.

Then you can be rest assured that you are on your way to starting a wonderful career

3 Likes

Re: Ethical Hacking by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Udemy will be your cheapest option, search for Zaid Sabih courses on udemy. He has some good hacking courses like social engineering for beginners, Python and ethical hacking for beginners (2 in 1 course). He will teach you how to use linux(the operating system of hackers) how to setup a virtual lab for windows and linux, where you will practice your hacking skills.You will be taught how to use hacking tools like maltego, mestasploit and so many other tools. How to deliver malware and worms to your targets. His course is fully packed. He has some of the best hacking and social engineering courses on udemy.

2 Likes

Re: Ethical Hacking by cooperscotty1: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
nice
Re: Ethical Hacking by EvilSec: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
escena:
The best place to study is your room, with a screen and a sh!t ton of caffeine and alcohol staring at you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Data Analysis And Business Intelligence Really A Thing In Nigeria? / See My Countries Web App With React Js / Why Do I Start From ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.