Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Please What Does Appstore Mean By This? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please What Does Appstore Mean By This? (440 Views)

Appstore Asking For Right Holder Authorization / What Does It Entail To Be A Back-end Developer? / How Can I Have An Appstore Developer Account & Google Cloud Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does Appstore Mean By This? by Webster563: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hello,

Thank you for your response. However, you have not provided sufficient documentation to demonstrate that you are currently authorized by the rights holder to represent the products or services included in your app.

Once you’ve made the appropriate revisions to your app and its metadata, you can upload your new binary to App Store Connect. We look forward to reviewing your revised and resubmitted app.

Best regards,

App Store Review
Re: Please What Does Appstore Mean By This? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Webster563:
... , you have not provided sufficient documentation to demonstrate that you are currently authorized by the rights holder to represent the products or services included in your app.
.... and its metadata,

App Store Review

I believe it is clear enough.
What does your app do?
Re: Please What Does Appstore Mean By This? by Webster563: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ovaltine:

I believe it is clear enough.
What does your app do?
It's a small mp3 app where i upload my recorded audios. I already told them i own my audios. These audios are dj mix and nothing serious. But this is what i keep getting
Re: Please What Does Appstore Mean By This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Webster563:

It's a small mp3 app where i upload my recorded audios. I already told them i own my audios. These audios are dj mix and nothing serious. But this is what i keep getting

do you own the rights on all the tunes played in your DJ mixes?!!?!
Re: Please What Does Appstore Mean By This? by Webster563: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

do you own the rights on all the tunes played in your DJ mixes?!!?!
Yes i get your point. So does audiomack own rights to our musics? Because i uploaded this audio on audiomack and it went through
Re: Please What Does Appstore Mean By This? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Webster563:

I already told them i own my audios.

Sorry (upcoming artist). The things you have to endure till you make it.

By the way, if you know apple too well, you'll realize they don't joke with copyrights.
You'll have to find a means of digitizing your content and then derive copyright license to it just how Amazon do issue ISBN for publishers.

Then fill all the forms honestly and correctly.
Re: Please What Does Appstore Mean By This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Webster563:

Yes i get your point. So does audiomack own rights to our musics? Because i uploaded this audio on audiomack and it went through

different apps different rules... you can even upload a dj mix on Youtube and it will go through while others mixes will be flagged.
Re: Please What Does Appstore Mean By This? by Webster563: 12:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Thanks guys for shedding more lights. I will look more into the issue

(1) (Reply)

. / I Am Open For Internship, Free Or Paid. / Election Administrator Smart Contract For Substrate Based Blockchain/parachain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.