Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? (2677 Views)

The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by helinues: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He's not my leader so if he speaks or not , e no concern me .

But he should atleast address other yorubas who regards him as there leader .

Then stop taking Panadol on others headache.

Na you body dey pain?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Then stop taking Panadol on others headache.

Na you body dey pain?

Why you dey front for tinubu na?.

The other day you were condemning him and here today, you defending him .. Guy wetin dey sup
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by helinues: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Why you dey front for tinubu na?.

The other day you were condemning him and here today, you defending him .. Guy wetin dey sup

As you can see,my judgement about Tinubu is fair enough.

Defend him when he his right, condemn him when he his wrong.

But you guys only see things in one way... Good is good which can never be bad e.g Pdp

Bad is bad which can never be good e.g Buhari
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by pointblank247(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2021
He needs permissions
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:10am On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

As you can see,my judgement about Tinubu is fair enough.

Defend him when he his right, condemn him when he his wrong.

But you guys only see things in one way... Good is good which can never be bad e.g Pdp

Bad is bad which can never be good e.g Buhari

So anyone who speaks about the uselessness of this government is a pdp person ?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by helinues: 7:12am On Jan 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So anyone who speaks about the uselessness of this government is a pdp person ?

No, they are not, infact they do not have to belong to a political party as long as they only see the bad side of this government without praising them when they do good
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15am On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

No, they are not, infact they do not have to belong to a political party as long as they only see the bad side of this government without praising them when they do good
What good has this government done to The Nigerian people since inception in 2015 ?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by Modarun(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Used to be a massive follower and fan of the man since early 2000. I was so far into him to the extent I was even nicknamed AC in my area. I Jazzed up around 2013 when i saw hw desperate and low he is willing to go for power. Tinubu saw nothing wrong in fanning discord, hate and even instigating violence against his fellow southerners for power. Someone that went to Pa Fasoranti house to defend the Fulani herdsmen that killed his daughter Funke Olakunrin, so as not to rock the APC boat? i wont be surprised he is the one sponsoring this discord to destroy the goodwill Gov. Makande enjoys across southern Nigeria. I cnt stand politicians like him or Buhari who uses hate and discord to remain relevant. SE and SS ve since 2000 enjoyed a mutually beneficial relationship with the SW until "party leader" wanted to move to the center. All of a sudden Igbos & other southerners who ve lived in peace with Yorubas for decades are nw Yoruba enemy. Lets see the magic he'll perform to make himself or his stooge president.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2021
Elder statesmen dont rush words especially on issues of national discussions. .they take there time n weigh in there options before releasing a statement .

so with time, the Jagaban will say something.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by omoharry(f): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2021
matrix199:

A wise man will always play his cards close to his chest.

Tinubu is a "senior man". His game is beyond the understanding of many.
He is a coward . We remembered how he was running his mouth during Jonathan's administration. insulting him back to back and calling him all manner of names . But he has suddenly gone mute under Pre. Buharis' administration- becos he knows that if he dares to criticize the president , his files will be pulled out for him and he will be messed up big time . The Fulanis in power can do that and ruin his political career . That is why he has finally lost his tongue, amid the nonsense happening to his kin by this same people he help bring into power . At this point ,even if the whole of the south west is on fire, caused by the Fulanis- Baba Tinubu will continue to remain mute .You will all hear his voice again when Buhari leaves office .

So,he is a coward and only thinking about his political ambition and nobody else . So you guys should stop calling him a Yorubas leader. He is just a political Godfather- that's is all.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by omoharry(f): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2021
LibertyRep:
In the time of oppression, anyone who chose to remain silent has already taken side with the oppressor
Nice quote ! Exactly what is playing out with Tinubu and The Fulani headmen and thier attrocities .

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by Sctests: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2021
matrix199:

If it happens, then Nigeria is toast. Did Buhari give such order to shoot Boko Haram terrorists on sight? Well, if that order is coming from Buhari, then it's obvious he's for no one but his tribesmen.

If Sunday is killed, nothing will happen, only 2 battalion of Buratai's army in SW will invade and keep the peace. Stubborn agberoes will be used as target practice and others will beat a fast retreat to their brown roofs.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2021
WiLdFLame:
Why must he talk?
When Biafra Kanu was taken down
Did orji Kalu talk?
Did ekweremadu talk?
Did Amaechi talk?

How we Yoruba handle our shit is none of una business!!
Go and tell Obasanjo to talk, he’s a former president.
eve after this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2021
Deborah98:
Because he has a target by 2023,so he doesn't want to be distracted by anything.
in other words, Tinubu's ambition is worth the blood of his people abi ?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2021
WiLdFLame:
Why must he talk?
When Biafra Kanu was taken down
Did orji Kalu talk?
Did ekweremadu talk?
Did Amaechi talk?

How we Yoruba handle our shit is none of una business!!
Go and tell Obasanjo to talk, he’s a former president.
when Obasanjo spoke and warned Nigerians of a fulanisation agenda by this government few years ago, what did rodents like you do ? Didnt you bash and insult him to high heavens ? Namasobiri cool
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by helinues: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What good has this government done to The Nigerian people since inception in 2015 ?

You see what I have been talking about
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by hotwax: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Give time
He will say something in 2066!

What will he say?

Attack Sunday Igboho cowardly.

Tinubu is the most predictable politician I have ever seen.

I told a colleague of mine that if lekki toll gate protest continues, tinubu will be angry lekki consession company is losing money. Sanwo olu will either unleash NURTW boys or soldiers on them.

When it happened, they came to me and said " and u said it"
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by hotwax: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2021
Sctests:

If Sunday is killed, nothing will happen, only 2 battalion of Buratai's army in SW will invade and keep the peace. Stubborn agberoes will be used as target practice and others will beat a fast retreat to their brown roofs.

He has asked your military to come and meet him. You people should go nad meet him na. And stop this online chest beating
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by Sctests: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2021
hotwax:

He has asked your military to come and meet him. You people should go nad meet him na. And stop this online chest beating

There are fulani military formations in yorubaland even right there in oyo. Tell your terrorist Igboho and his gang of urchins to go to Odogbolu military div and ask them to pack out.

Target practice is loading for you guys.... grin

BTW Where is golan007 my muslim friend, why is he always running away from Sunday igboho threads? grin
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by Yebosola(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Has Obasanjo the highest political ofc holder as at now a Yoruba man talk? We don't talk openly like that, just watch well, do u think Sunday Igboho is alone? His drummers deh underneath, we fight with brain, not with brawn.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by 2mch(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sctests:

There are fulani military formations in yorubaland even right there in oyo. Tell your terrorist Igboho and his gang of urchins to go to Odogbolu military div and ask them to pack out.

Target practice is loading for you guys.... grin

BTW Where is golan007 my muslim friend, why is he always running away from Sunday igboho threads? grin

You are a child. You will realize your military uniform and gun is outdated when the time is ripe. If you are that effective Boko Haram will not be dealing with you. Your zone is like a war zone you no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Saying Anything About Fulani And Yoruba Fight ? by PrinceOfLagos: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ok watching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Endsars : The Ignorance Of The Igbo Youth On Full Display. / Andy Uba Almost Killed By His Own Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.