Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Please Help Me With Information About Mini Bus Transportation Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me With Information About Mini Bus Transportation Business. (265 Views)

I Need Advice On Mini Bus Transportation / Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story / How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Information About Mini Bus Transportation Business. by PeaceOfMind85: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Good evening my good nairalanders, I hope your day was great.

Please I intend getting a mini bus (korope) to give out on higher purchase.
And I would like the kind ones that are in the business line to help me with some useful information that would help me and guide me.

Please I want to know the following as regards to the business operation in Abia State, ABA to be precise:
=> How much does the driver remits on weekly basis.
=> What's the total amount the mini bus (korope) could be given out for higher purchase.
=> How long will it take the driver to complete the money.
=> How much should be deposited (i.e. security fee) before taken the vehicle for higher purchase.

I would have meet the drivers on the road, but my nature of job won't allow me.

I will gladly appreciate your inputs...

Anyone that has experience about public transportation and is willing to take the vehicle for higher purchase can still show interest by quoting me and dropping his phone number, provided that you can provide guarantor.

Location is Aba City in Abia State.
Re: Please Help Me With Information About Mini Bus Transportation Business. by lilvicky68(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
From my little knowledge the mini bus should cost within the range of 950k to 1m.. hire purchase is 1.5m..should be paid within a range of 12months..about 30k weekly..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Information About Mini Bus Transportation Business. by PeaceOfMind85: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
From my little knowledge the mini bus should cost within the range of 950k to 1m.. hire purchase is 1.5m..should be paid within a range of 12months..about 30k weekly..
I appreciate your input Sir
Re: Please Help Me With Information About Mini Bus Transportation Business. by PeaceOfMind85: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
lilvicky68 the 30k weekly account, is it for those in Aba city
Re: Please Help Me With Information About Mini Bus Transportation Business. by lilvicky68(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
PeaceOfMind85:
lilvicky68 the 30k weekly account, is it for those in Aba city
If the market is moving well..like in Ph it's achievable
Re: Please Help Me With Information About Mini Bus Transportation Business. by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Only 1.5m, too small nah

(1) (Reply)

Fiver Experts Needed Here / I Sell Usd To Naija Or Foreign Accounts / I Will Cause Thousand To Visit Your Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.