Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment (3106 Views)

Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' / Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) / Abba Kyari And His Police Team Carry Out Successful Operation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by SharonLoveth(f): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
A top official of the Nigerian Police told SaharaReporters on Saturday.

President Muhammadu Buhari has deployed a police tactical team to assess the damages caused by the Friday clash between youths and Fulani herdsmen in  Ibarapa North area Oyo State.

The source said the Oyo State Commissioner of Police, Ngozi Onadeko, had been asked to lead the delegation of the police tactical team to Igangan to ascertain the level of damages to the settlement of the Seriki Fulani of Oyo State. 

The source said the team would meet stakeholders and traditional rulers to assess the extent of damage done to the village.

According to the source, Governor Seyi Makinde has been asked to send a delegation to Igangan alongside the federal government delegation.

Our source revealed that the full report of the development is expected to be submitted to the Nigerian government.  

The source said; "I think the major issue is the fact that the Federal Government is suspecting political influence in the matter involving Hausa-Fulani and the farmer clashes in Oyo State. But everything will be clear when the committee completes its investigation.

"I am going to be part of the investigation. I believe the necessary steps would be taken after the investigation. We are not saying anyone is guilty, but we shall see after the Investigation."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/23/herdsmen-buhari-deploys-tactical-police-team-abuja-conduct-assessment-oyo-violence

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by Nwodosis(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fulanis are touched and the President came alive!

12 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by PrinceOfLagos: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari is only particular about the damages done to fulani properties

This Is bad.

The Tinubu the Yoruba nation mistaked to be there leader ha disappointed them yet again just like he did during the Endsars protest .

Looking at the photo of buhari above, you will see wickedness written all over his face.

Continue to do all you like buhari, Na we sell our self to you and your fulani brothers .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by Yankee101: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Send tactical teams to stop fulani bandits in the first place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by Inkling(f): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Okay

Blood is thicker than water

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by aryzgreat: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Una see the swiftness to which this cow is attending to Fulani matter?

Every other security challenge are ignored. SMH!

Cow presidiot! I blame Afonja for this predicament

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by Dapson73(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari is an ethnic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by aumeehn: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jomirawo valle Fulbe be islama ha lesdi do.

Let me sit back and sip my FURA

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by olajizz01(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Useless ethnic bigot,his terrorist brothers killed thousands of farmers in Benue,he pretends as if nothing was happened, not even condolence messages .

Useless and heartless bigot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by Baawaa(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
[
code]President Muhammadu Buhari has deployed a police tactical team to assess the damages caused by the Friday clash between youths and Fulani herdsmen in Ibarapa North area Oyo State.

The source said the Oyo State Commissioner of Police, Ngozi Onadeko, had been asked to lead the delegation of the police tactical team to Igangan to ascertain the level of damages to the settlement of the Seriki Fulani of Oyo State.[/code]
So fast,because Fulanis were involved,they will kill them secretly that FG will not know anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by fitzmayowa: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari is only particular about the damages done to fulani properties

This Is bad.

The Tinubu the Yoruba nation mistaked to be there leader ha disappointed them yet again just like he did during the Endsars protest .

Looking at the photo of buhari above, you will see wickedness written all over his face.

Continue to do all you like buhari, Na we sell our self to you and your fulani brothers .

So much for "I'm for everybody"....

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by Marine54(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
First class citizens indeed !
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by fitzmayowa: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
aryzgreat:
Una see the swiftness to which this cow is attending to Fulani matter?

Every other security challenge are ignored. SMH!

Cow presidiot! I blame Afonja for this predicament

You shouldn't be disappointed, the same person that couldn't visit the scene of the kidnapped school boys in his home state while he was in the holidaying, you expect to do anything tangible about the security challenge?

The tactical team deployed is just to get the waging tongues off his back, we all know nothing will come out of this, they will access the damage and compensate the Fulani's for their loss and that will be the end of it....
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
sending tactical police is of no use when you guys know the real problems. ...come to think of it, why send a tactical team to southwest? wen it happen in Benue state and the south east no tactical team was sent....this country is just too funny!
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by poshestmina(f): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
This One only wakes up from the grave when Fulani/cows are involved. undecided undecided undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by TimeManager(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
aumeehn:
Jomirawo valle Fulbe be islama ha lesdi do.

Let me sit back and sip my FURA

See how swift he reacts in favour of his cow family. No other lives are precious to him as his tribe.
I bet you, if FG rebuilt the bush house, Oyo youths will burn it down again. And that seriki is never coming back, if he tried, Oyo youths will beat him back into the bush. lifeless presidiot

kiss the truth!

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by owobokiri(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
All these commotions just because few fulanis were killed, how about the thousands of innocent villagers killed in their homes by these fulanis? Why was Buhari quiet all these while? Obviously, this government is aware of what's going on with all these fulani massacres..

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by aumeehn: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
TimeManager:

See how swift he reacts in favour of his cow family. No other lives are precious to him as his tribe.
I bet you, if FG rebuilt the bush house, Oyo youths will burn it down again. And that seriki is never coming back, if he tried, Oyo youths will beat him back into the bush. lifeless presidiot

kiss the truth!
No problem now. Since you think Oyo youths are powerful than the FG
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by GMBuhari: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
I am against all forms of violence against people unless they deserve it

One small clash Buhari remembers he has assessment team

I implore Yoruba youths not to let it escalate though but they should be steadfast

Buhari and his cohorts have swept panel of inquiry #EndSARS under the rug, no one has been tried among the Sars officers reported, the demand of thr protesters haven't been met and police are back on the road checking phones as usual

Nigeria belongs to all of us, take it back but avoid violence if possible

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by 2mch(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
What about the damage to Dr. Fatai and his family? Buhari is deranged and tone deaf. You better call your people to order or they will be slaughtered like cow.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
olajizz01:
Useless ethnic bigot,his terrorist brothers killed thousands of farmers in Benue,he pretends as if nothing was happened, not even condolence messages .

Useless and heartless bigot.
You're more a bigot than him. why are u selective in ur criticisms? Is the number of Benue farmers killed even reach the fraction of those killed in Katsina or zamfara?
Better criticise him for his failure in securing ppl than making it ethno-religious issue!
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by SouthNigerian: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
buhari is a terrorist.

Nah me talk am on...
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by TimeManager(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
2mch:
What about the damage to Dr. Fatai and his family? Buhari is deranged and tone deaf. You better call your people to order or they will be slaughtered like cow.
He is not tone deaf, he does that intentionally. Look how quick he acted against Kanu, Gana, how quick he deployed military to stop retaliation from southern kaduna, Benue and the jukuns/Bachama in Taraba. Look how quick he ordered a shoot at sight on Sunday igboho. When others are the victims, he acts like a mummy in casket but when his tribesmen are at the receiving end, his prick rises with alacrity.

kiss the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by Jostoman: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari should start seeing himself as Nigeria president and not the Fulani president, you can't continue to ponish other tribe just because you want to get sympathy from the northerners or you want the northerners see you as their God.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by limeta(f): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari can never will never be my president
Come here and call your self a president if i will not slap your bone head
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by fitzmayowa: 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
aumeehn:
grin grin grin it's normal now since its just beating. My people dont chest beat and make noise on Social Media. Just don't start what you cant finish. The Fulbes are not peeps you mess with, you can kill harass and intimidate a Fulani man today, he will take vengeance after 10 years, this is just how the average Fulani man is. It's all about 2023 Election and even a kid can see the handwriting on the wall, the SW gamble with fire when they trust Buhari to handover power them after 8years. They now want to start an ethnic war just to destabilize the very government the worked tirelessly for. We are wise bro, we wont fight back now, until we clinch power again in 2023, that will be the appropriate time to deal with you folks, but for now the target is to retàin power, we aren't going to be distracted by all these brouhaha.

grin grin i just gave you an expo

Fulani will still be president after 2023 right? Because Nigerian belongs to them alone? What happened to the endless attack on farmer by the Fulani's that went unchecked for years? Your people go everywhere to cause trouble and your expect the people not to react?

Ghana, Kenya, Niger, Chad, Nigeria, Senegal, Togo etc its the same story everywhere, why is it difficult for your people to buy hectares of land to do their ranching business? And you are here boasting?

If the senseless killings by the Fulani herdsmen continue then your people are simply calling for ethnic cleansing on themselves as they don't have any allies in any of the regions in Nigeria, everyone is feed up.

My only concern is just the innocent amongst the Fulani's that will be caught up in this mess, to think I have very close friends who are Fulani's and are very law abiding, I just hope they don't get caught up in this mess...Whew!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by Never4getU: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
I think our greatest undoing is the efforts we put in voting this blood sucking demon.

I regretted till today, the efforts I made to ensured Buhari wins presidential election in 2015. I fought my good friend that yr and in less than a yr of that govt I was already out of business.

I had to relocated and ever since things hasn't bn the same

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by aumeehn: 12:00am On Jan 24, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Fulani will still be president after 2023 right? Because Nigerian belongs to them alone? What happened to the endless attack on farmer by the Fulani's that went unchecked for years? Your people go everywhere to cause trouble and your expect the people not to react?

Ghana, Kenya, Niger, Chad, Nigeria, Senegal, Togo etc its the same story everywhere, why is it difficult for your people to buy hectares of land to do their ranching business? And you are here boasting?

If the senseless killings by the Fulani herdsmen continue then your people are simply calling for ethnic cleansing on themselves as they don't have any allies in any of the regions in Nigeria, everyone is feed up.

My only concern is just the innocent amongst the Fulani's that will be caught up in this mess, to think I have very close friends who are Fulani's and are very law abiding, I just hope they don't get caught up in this mess...Whew!!!
see man anyhow it goes North retains the seat, and all the heavy weight politicians are Fulanis, in 2019 it was Atiku a Fulani against Buhari a Fulani, so forget it, it's either Atiku or Another Northerner against a Southerner and you and I know the outcome. Your leaders are playing politics with you guys and you don't know. And to answer your question, presidency dont belong to Fulanis it belongs to whoever have the numbers to win. And we have the numbers.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment by aumeehn: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Never4getU:
I think our greatest undoing is the efforts we put in voting this blood sucking demon.

I regretted till today, the efforts I made to ensured Buhari wins presidential election in 2015. I fought my good friend that yr and in less than a yr of that govt I was already out of business.

I had to relocated and ever since things hasn't bn the same
lol cry me a river! Buhari is giving each and every one of us left right and center from North to South.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking / Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan / Terrorists Responsible For Owo Church Massacre Have Been Apprehended (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.