Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' (41493 Views)

PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You / Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by ijustdey: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2021
Don't Sit Idle Expecting Me To Stop Killer Fulani Herdsmen In Your States, Buhari Tells Governors

President Muhammadu Buhari has urged governors to stop waiting for him to solve every problem for them, saying they should stop attacks by herdsmen in their states.

Many states have been experiencing deadly attacks on agrarian communities by Fulani herdsmen, putting pressure on the President as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces with the power to control the country's centralised security system.

Since he is Fulani, many Nigerians have also accused him of bias and lacking the political will to curb attacks by the nomadic herdsmen, who are also largely Fulani.

But Buhari in an interview with Arise TV on Thursday, recalled two South-West governors recently visited him to complain about encroachment by herdsmen on farmlands in their states.

Describing it as a threat to food security, Buhari said, “You know these people more than I do, and you are democratically elected to protect your people. Don’t sit idly expecting me to do everything, take action."

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/dont-sit-idle-expecting-me-stop-killer-fulani-herdsmen-your-states-buhari-tells-governors

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Jashub: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2021
Mumu, we are asking you to come out and address the nation on the issue of fulani herdsmen and condemn their acts of terrorism. That is what we want. Not bobo gist

272 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Charmingrascal(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2021
We should not sit down idly but when we want to fight back you tag us terrorists, harass and bully us.
Gana that was fighting fulani you sent your Fulani military to deceive and kill him, ESN that is defending Igbos against terrorist Foolanis you sent Fulani Military to fight them, after Igangan attack Igboho and his boys were on the verge of combing the forest surrounding Igangan with the hope of apprehending those who killed people in Igangan, u sent your Fulani Army to prevent him and his boys from accessing the forest.
License Amotekun to carry AKs instead of dane guns you and your Fulani regime refused.
Allow States Governors to control their security architecture you refused.

Yet the mannequin is yarning dust
May God punish you for all your wickedness

Double standard dimwitted hypocrites.

567 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by IfGodbeforus(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2021
But you are expected to kill innocent young men and women in east in the Name of fighting Ugm.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by InaNla(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Why not speak Fufude to your fellow kinsmen killing across Nigeria?

Buhari should urgently make a recorded speech in Fufude addressing all the Fulani bandits across Nigeria. This broadcast should be aired on BBC Hausa service and within 3 months the bloodletting by his kinsmen will stop.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by slawormiir: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy asss president

You are the generalisimo moda fuckkker

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Jeromejnr(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Well, my Issue with Buhari is that he should be engaged with the masses. Always speak to them.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by zombieHUNTER: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
undecided

The southern Governors banned open grazing... Yet you and your government kicked against it..

Yeye Man

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Racoon(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Why are you the C-in-C? What did your government did when southern governors placed a total ban on the archaic opening grazing animal husbandry being practised by your killer herdsmen brothers?

Same governors that are looking @ your body language before they act? So same killer herdsmen brothers of yours that you refused to rein in because of the grand plan to forcefully create a fiefdom for them in Nigeria should continue?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by money121(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by dynicks(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Governors!!...una don hear naw!..

Now is the perfect time to STORM THE YARD!!...
Equip your local vigilante oya!!

23 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Sabadon(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
At least southern governors have taken a step in banning open grazing hope you wont be agrieved by their actions, cos buhari speaks with both side of the tongue

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Adaorababy(f): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Very good. Since this was said on national TV, no need for all talks and no actions again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by chelsea1116(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Nigeria would have honestly been a better country without you Buhari.

How did we get here?

Tribes educated as Yoruba and Igbos..being led by a man with an unverified WAEC certificate..

The unity of Yoruba and Igbo is wot will bring a huge change in Nigeria but this they know and they make sure of solid disunity amongst Igbos and yorubas.

This huge change starts with us..Igbo and Yoruba, stop d hate!!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Okay naaw
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by SouthSouth1914: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Buhari said, “You know these people more than I do, and you are democratically elected to protect your people. Don’t sit idly expecting me to do everything, take action."

I guess Buhari wasn’t democratically elected as we assumed! Shameless old hag

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by AfonjaMuslim: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
If it's to fight innocent people in the east now...

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
This man is on some imported KWAYA

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by just2endowed: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
ijustdey:
Don't Sit Idle Expecting Me To Stop Killer Fulani Herdsmen In Your States, Buhari Tells Governors

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/dont-sit-idle-expecting-me-stop-killer-fulani-herdsmen-your-states-buhari-tells-governors

A failure trying to pass failure

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by meritadavize1(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Duru9(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
You killed Ikonso
You killed Gana
You're planning to kill Igboho

And you want them to take action

You're a hypocrite sir

35 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Xscape047: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Nawao0
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by yeyeboi(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by casdoruche: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
A Fulani is always a Fulani. You can not change a snake colour except the old skin. Fulani believe in conquest. Age long revenge and unforgiving spirits.

They are just devils. They came to steal, kill and destroy.
As you have witnessed.

17 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Yepyepyep(f): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
He’s right though

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Slurity(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
But you are expected to kill innocent young men and women in east in the Name of fighting Ugm.
old or young, no innocent person from the region
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Lorenzop: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Oya o...Gov Ortom and co should quickly arm its citizens with AK 47 rifle asap...Buhari has spoken

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) / Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.