Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

See What Fulani Turn My Farm To - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Fulani Turn My Farm To (4878 Views)

Oh My Goodness!! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Farmers In Ekiti State / See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To 6yr Old Girl, Mother In Enugu (pics) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by lilbarracuda(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2021
The questionable feedom given to this guys will come back to hunt us and we'll pay for it.

You will see them with riffles and machetes walking around yet no body will question them. A Yoruba man can't even walk around with machetes in his own town them go don dey reason am already
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Jessepaid(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2021
RedPanthar:
There must be grasses that can kill cows instantly that we can plant close to Farms. It's hi time we up the game.
I think the cattles know which grasses to eat and which ones not to eat...

I don't support this but....

It's most likely impossible to poison cattle from what they eat....

Find the nearest water source close to your farm...

Use your imagination...

Remember it's still and stagnant water not running water...
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by gregyboy(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Unclekayfarms:

Happened in Edo state yet that gregyboy from Edo will be jumping on Yoruba threads against Fulani herdsmen..tagging Yoruba carwards

We wilk see to this since he has brought it to our norice
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Ayo8(m): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2021
With this rate of farmland destruction by fulani herders, expect famine in Nigeria by 2023
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Hotspotbro(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
RedPanthar:
There must be grasses that can kill cows instantly that we can plant close to Farms. It's hi time we up the game.
yes some poisonous grass .those moronic cows can eat
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by TrueChristians: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Mrceragem: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
eddy2farm:
See how Fulani herdsmen destroy my pineapple i planted.
I try to fence it round with banboo using nail to hold it together, yet they destroy the fence and destroy my plant. Infact they have turn the farm to their Major road. Million of naira was spend on planting the crops. Police could not do anything.
Government will never see this, but quick to arrest u if you confront them
If u check the picture below u will see their road track in my farm .

kai see as they nearly turn this your farm to football field.

take heart

i think there should be insurance package for the herdsman.

herdsmen insurance just like fire insurance

Nigeria insurance company self you guys will not see this new insurance package to sell to farmers
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by psyco: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
I know photoshop when I seeee it. grin
But seriously I don't like it when some group of people chose to be barbaric and behave like cancer up and down. When other nations are developing.

Take heart biko. sad
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by eddy2farm(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Up till now they are still passing there and destroying my crops.
I don't no what to do l.
hmmm.
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by RedPanthar: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jessepaid:
I think the cattles know which grasses to eat and which ones not to eat...

I don't support this but....

It's most likely impossible to poison cattle from what they eat....

Find the nearest water source close to your farm...

Use your imagination...

Remember it's still and stagnant water not running water...

No need. I came up with the idea to cultivate poisonous cactus
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Concetta(f): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
They did thesame thing to my mum's farm. Both the ruthless herdsmen and the idiots burning farmlands all in the name of hunting are the major problem a farmer has this season.
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
These foools are really pushing for what will consume them. They are provoking every tribe and race in Nigeria. The UN and other idiotic international bodies will not see this. When the repercussions start then they'll start screaming genocide all over the f**king place.
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Cashsteady:
I feel sorry for the south south.. fulani has invaded their region deeply as there are no on to stop them. This people have been causing problems in different village in the south south region the only reason people are not hearing of this is because of absence of media In those villages and when I'm talking about south south I mean Edo and Rivers.. fulani are everywhere in these states

You guys better bring back MEND and all those groups to flush the vermin out.
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Concetta(f): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
RedPanthar:

No need. I came up with the idea to cultivate poisonous cactus
Hope you have a back up plan incase they come back for people not your crops because to them cattle lives equals human lives.
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by RedPanthar: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Concetta:
Hope you have a back up plan incase they come back for people not your crops because to them cattle lives equals human lives.

That's the point. I don't have. We will all scatter it together. No more appeasing some morons. After my first harvest, I'm buying 20 pump action or a few AK47. Secure licensing, get guns that can shoot over long range with lens to zoom in on target.

I'm not appeasing. Let's all be mad together
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Concetta(f): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
RedPanthar:

That's the point. I don't have. We will all scatter it together. No more appeasing some morons. After my first harvest, I'm buying 20 pump action or a few AK47. Secure licensing, get guns that can shoot over long range with lens to zoom in on target.

I'm not appeasing. Let's all be mad together
As crazy as this sounds it might be the best option. Be careful we still need our farmers alive.

2 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by eddy2farm(m): 5:28am On Jan 25, 2021
That is also what I am thinking. I really feel like killing those bastard. I promise my self not to touch gun in my life, but now I have changed my mind.
If I get one,no pity

The mod should push this to front for everyone to see and pls all farmers should continue to put all this atrocities committed by the idiot on social media for the world to see, because soon we will start returning the favor.
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by eddy2farm(m): 5:40am On Jan 25, 2021
All the government no is one nigeria
.when PEACE is mourning, there will be no cooperation.
The government better handle it now.

Like I said we will soon start returning the favor to them.
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by konkonbilo(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Go to Twitter to post this so people can help you trend it.
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Freelane33(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2021
This is inhuman
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by LoudLord(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
mamaafrik:
get a Gun,next time shoot the herdman,k keep it discreet,everyone should do

I STAN

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Fuller, U.K. Morgue Worker Murdered Two Ladies And Raped 100 Dead Bodies / A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) / Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.