Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) (4851 Views)

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio / Nurse Struggling With A Rapist Injured In Kano (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2020
A man was exposed as his chat was exposed of how he said he took advantage of ladies.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by MizzPhoney(f): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Unfortunately many men are rapist.
The idea is, if she agrees to visit me, that means she agrees to have it. I wonder what the relationship is
I still stand on my grounds, a lady and a guy can never be friends. Just like having a chicken as a pet, It will still be eaten.
Ladies be wise. Stop putting up with rapist everyday because they will still apologize, it is still a rape.

15 Likes

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Joclebs(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by uboma(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2020
He should be made to pay for his sins....
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2020
MizzPhoney:
The idea is, if she agrees to visit me, that means she agrees to have it. I wonder what the relationship is
I still stand on my grounds, a lady and a guy can never be friends. Just like having a chicken as a pet, It will still be eaten.
Ladies be wise. Stop putting up with rapist everyday because they will still apologize, it is still a rape.
Madam say what you know

3 Likes

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2020
No be everybody wey wear coat and bow tie get sense

2 Likes

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by MizzPhoney(f): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Madam say what you know
I just did. Need glasses?

1 Like

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by samincredible44(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
so this guy feels he is a repented rapist.funny thing is that these people end up becoming lecturers,politicians and ceo

1 Like

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by DECENCY3: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2020
You will soon be arrested. It's a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2020
MizzPhoney:
Your father and your brothers are rapist.

Stop promoting lesbianism

3 Likes

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by HoliMaree: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is enough evidence for one lady in his past to use against him. Someone has stored this message, whenever the guy wants to go for political position or if he has a high appointment, that is when he will know
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wetin dey sweet niggas ds days via rape? How people dey get mind penetrate a minor without her consent dey fear me die, I almost killed a cultist who wanted to rape my cousin sister in campus bk then if not dat his galfrnd tipped him off after the matter reached my ear, I for feed him honey pipe to my lodge dog.

1 Like

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Azmanaty: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
MizzPhoney:

Is your father a rapist?

3 Likes

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by merieam16(f): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
samincredible44:
so this guy feels he is a repented rapist.funny thing is that these people end up becoming lecturers,politicians and ceo
u 4got 2 mention pastors

1 Like

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by kiddkash(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
how do people enjoy rape undecided

only if me and my sex partner are role playing. apart from that,

NEVER
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by wizod(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:

shut up ur mouth. Did you read d post at all

1 Like

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by wizod(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
merieam16:
u 4got 2 mention pastors
do Pastors engage in rape?
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:

Azmanaty:

Is your father a rapist?
If you are not a rapist, why are you enraged by what she said? Are many men not rapist? Are you one of them?

2 Likes

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Azmanaty: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
If you are not a rapist, why are you enraged by what she said? Are many men not rapist? Are you one of them?

Shut up there if you gave nothing sensible to say. If you, your father and all ur brothers are rapists, I and my brothers are not.

2 Likes

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Azmanaty:

Shut up there if you gave nothing to say. If you, your father and all ur brothers are rapists, I and my brothers are not.
Did she say your father and your brothers are rapists? Why are you enraged?

1 Like

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Azmanaty: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
Did she say your father and your brothers are rapists? Why are you enraged?

Next time, try not to generalise things.

1 Like

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by sammysneh(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
He will still rape a lady someday,#saynotorape
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by feedthenation(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
A man was exposed as his chat was exposed of how he said he took advantage of ladies.

SEE REACTIONS: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/busted-rpist-exposed-with-his-photos.html

This guy will never change
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Azmanaty:

Next time, try not to generalise things.
Where did she generalize it? Do you know what it means to generalize something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
comprehension is your problem.. she ought not to generalise.

2 Likes

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
comprehension is your problem.. she ought not to generalise.
Show me where she generalized Mr Comprehender

1 Like

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
Show me where she generalized Mr Comprehender
MizzPhoney:
undecided
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
first of all, you're very stupid for mentioning me. Secondly, it seems u can't read and comprehend or u just want to asslick her because she's a lady.
She said "all men" which means all men including me,you and every man alive.if she said "some men" then I won't be bothered but "all men" undecided ....
I see you are not only demented, you are also blind too. Show us where she wrote "all men" in her post.

1 Like

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:

undecided
So if I say many Nigerian pastors are corrupt, does that mean I'm saying there are no true pastors in the country.

First of all, what was your grade in English in your WAEC?

1 Like

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
I see you are not only demented, you are also blind too. Show us where she wrote "all men" in her post.
To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! . your one minute fame have expiry, kindly go back to your miserable hole nîtwit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Dies After Unknowingly Smoking Fentanyl-laced-marijuana. PHOTOS / GTBank and US Visa fee / Two Caught With Human Head In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.