Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected (19903 Views)

4 Major Deaths In Aso Villa Since 1999 / Breakdown of House of Rep Members without a Single Bill since Elected (2017 News / House Of Representatives Members Without A Single Bill Since Elected (2) (3) (4)

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by dayleke: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2021
The way the topic is worded on the front page is not right.

» Recession: Buhari To The Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected «
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Bimpe29: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2021
May Allah bless Nigeria and free her from the age long problems that have been bedeviling her.
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by DominionGreat: 7:06am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
LOL! A mere N17.3 billion to run THE SEAT OF POWER? And some people are complaining? Chai, Nigerians, we should be ashamed of ourselves! This is an amount E-money spends a week! This is an amount Davido blows a month! In fact, go to Lagos... You will see big boys spending WAY MORE in clubs, like it's NOTHING! Yet some still complaining? Nigerians we should be ashamed!

I am really sad, I must be blunt!

But e go better!

I have ignored you too much but its really no longer easy keeping quiet while you masturbate and defend your masters in the Villa.. are you not ashamed of yourself? at least be ashamed for your generation..

You are truly a disgrace to humanity.. spit on you and the day you were born..

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by nedekid: 7:19am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
LOL! A mere N17.3 billion to run THE SEAT OF POWER? And some people are complaining? Chai, Nigerians, we should be ashamed of ourselves! This is an amount E-money spends a week! This is an amount Davido blows a month! In fact, go to Lagos... You will see big boys spending WAY MORE in clubs, like it's NOTHING! Yet some still complaining? Nigerias we should be ashamed!

But e go better!
Are you sure you know the value of money? This is 17.3b and not 17k.
Besides we are talking of public money and not private.
E money or davido can spend as they wish because it's their private money hence their business.

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by TruthHurts1(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2021
Some kinds of stupidity are manifestations of mental illness.

SilverNorGold:
LOL! A mere N17.3 billion to run THE SEAT OF POWER? And some people are complaining? Chai, Nigerians, we should be ashamed of ourselves! This is an amount E-money spends a week! This is an amount Davido blows a month! In fact, go to Lagos... You will see big boys spending WAY MORE in clubs, like it's NOTHING! Yet some still complaining? Nigerians we should be ashamed!

But e go better!

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Babandia27:
God bless the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
ete ndia grin grin

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by IgboWarlord(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=98375436]LOL! A mere N17.3 billion to run THE SEAT OF POWER? And some people are complaining? Chai, Nigerians, we should be ashamed of ourselves! This is an amount E-money spends a week! This is an amount Davido blows a month! In fact, go to Lagos... You will see big boys spending WAY MORE in clubs, like it's NOTHING! Yet some still complaining? Nigerians we should be ashamed!

Emoney spends 17billion in a week,Davido spends 17billion in a month,I spend 17billion in a day.You,Sir are an apology of a man,an abberation of nature and should be publicly flogged,tarred and feathered like the Caucasians do to the Negroes in Slavery Era America..This should be done to you because you are a slave,you have been so mentally enslaved that you are not fit for public space anymore...

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

To give you a strong knock dey hungry me, Mtcheeew !!!!

People like you are the problem of Nigeria. You want to be cloud some people with your baseless and worthless analysis. I thought you should have known how those individuals make thier money?

Your comment on nairaland pertaining buhari is often cantankerous to me, remove that veil from your eyes, stop seeing delusion, see reality.

If you are talking about Emoney and the rest, does that money belong to Nigerians? But the money Buhari is using belong to Nigerians at large. You are calling it mare, but that amount can make you a billionaire in one day. That amount can make your generation to Become rich. And yet because of your deluded mind set, all you could call it is 'mare'?

I don't know how people think, instead of them to use their no. 6 they will prefer no.1 so pathetic!!!

The guy is obviously the re.tarded.

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by lexy2014: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!

Why not tell us if u have d "mere N17.3b"? How do u no what E-money and davido spend in a week and a month respectively? Are u their accountant? Why can't u tell us what u urself spend weekly and monthly?

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by SouthNigerian: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!
... wehdone o with your senseless submission.

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2021
gistray:
We love him that way
chai, to chop this food dey hungry me o. one of my favorites.....
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Freemasonry: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2021
This guys only agenda seems to be captured in this picture.

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Psalmistproject: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2021
why won't he increase it? Since we have remained resolute to survive their demonic blows, they are even motivated to pile more hardship on the people.

This agenda is not born out of necessity but the need to bastardize the spirit of the future of this nation.

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Farukshy: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!
Fool like u

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Reference(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2021
BanjiRaymond:

150 refineries where? That's a lie bro, get your facts right before you post. It's not even up to 50

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!
If I knock your skull.
Who give e money and Davido 17b to spend...
How much Dem Worth undecided

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by masterP042(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2021
BanjiRaymond:

150 refineries where? That's a lie bro, get your facts right before you post. It's not even up to 50
You're right, I'll modify the post appropriately
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Chachamiliano: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!

With due respect, I think you don't know what billion is. For you to say this.

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by ecomalchemist(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2021
Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.

We are in this together, its vision 2023 pro max, make una no complain oooo, let's enjoy the ride.

Affordable megatron 30,000mah and 50,000mah powerbanks, fast charging cords, with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available

Check sign
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!
you are a fool

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by DigitB: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2021
Quoting this fo..ool is a total waste of your time.

This Nairaland bot think say e get sense. Lol
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

People like you are the problem of Nigeria. You want to be cloud some people with your baseless and worthless analysis. I thought you should have known how those individuals make thier money?

Your comment on nairaland pertaining buhari is often cantankerous to me, remove that veil from your eyes, stop seeing delusion, see reality.

If you are talking about Emoney and the rest, does that money belong to Nigerians? But the money Buhari is using belong to Nigerians at large. You are calling it mare, but that amount can make you a billionaire in one day. That amount can make your generation to Become rich. And yet because of your deluded mind set, all you could call it is 'mare'?

I don't know how people think, instead of them to use their no. 6 they will prefer no.1 so pathetic!!!
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Itzurboi(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2021
this silvernorgold guy, you know if you are given the chance to utter the stupid, cancerous comment in a physical meeting, I swear down... you will be 6ft below... but one day, God would catch you to mention your moniker for person wey don mean you for this forum, till then....

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Creamz(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Insensitive government. This is the worst government Nigeria has ever gotten. I hope it doesn't gets worse than this in the future

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by OmoAkin85: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2021
ur president is dead.some people are just using any opportunity to cash out by all means..we are been rule by many not one if u know u know

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by DAVE5(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!

A mere 17.3 billion?

May God forgive you
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Las Las some of us think with our buttock
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by freeborn02: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Silvernorgold is a northern Muslim. You shouldn't take his words seriously. He is one of the people with dented conscience on nairaland
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by omoyeni37: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2021
Nigeria has never had it this bad before

We Will Comply, We Are On Same Page – Oyo Govt Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement / Iwolo Police Division Attack: Ugwuanyi Visits Scene, Condoles Officers' Families / Budget Padding: Dogara Begged For Forgiveness, Says Jibrin

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50