Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

My Experience With My Girlfriend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With My Girlfriend (400 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With My Girlfriend by mariophils(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hello Nairaland!
I really have this experience to share , l want to reconfirm from medics on timing of pregnancy, l have done some research on this but scared of paternity Fraud.
I had my girlfriend travel to my location bin the south west early this year.
While she was around, we made love and in one occasion, my pull out tactics failed so l already cummed inside her.
She quickly cleaned up , then two days later she started ovulating, so she called and notified me that people in her family have this circle and she feels she is getting pregnant, l was like you weren't ovulating when we made love and l told you we aren't getting married till two sometime next year which she accepted.
Now she called and said she will be happy if she comes out positive by next month, besides she needed the baby and she is feeling a great joy of motherhood.
I trust her but she stays in a far away state, l just don't want to have an issue of another man child, l feel she could do something this period and say after all we made love, aside that, she refused taking anything immediately we noticed the release to prevent any pregnancy.
Should l be worried?.
I checked her calendar and saw that the chances of her getting pregnant is medium,
Should be worried, cause man ain't prepared at all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Flynnthekidd(m): 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ma fo

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Baba baby.... You don forget to pulled up...... Well something is fishy .. that's all I'll say now

Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by tyup(m): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Congratulations daddy baby
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by Dayoebe(m): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2021
secretly run DNA on the child before you start building emotions and spending

Abstinence is the best. Imagine the peace of mind you'd have if you zip up
Re: My Experience With My Girlfriend by grim33(m): 12:38am On Jan 24, 2021
It always ends in tears.... mgtow guys mgtow

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Scientists Created Covid-19 In A Lab, Tried To Cover Their Track – Study / Low Testosterone Can Make It Difficult To Live A Normal Life / Not Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.