Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Orji Emeka Pius Is A Scammer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Orji Emeka Pius Is A Scammer (178 Views)

Abba Kyari: Dr Pius Odubu Condolence Message To Mr. President, Mohammadu Buhari / Remains Of Prof Pius Adesanmi Buried In Canada / Nigerian Banks, Billionaires & Your Sorry Ordinary Ass By Pius Adesanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orji Emeka Pius Is A Scammer by 9ja64578: 12:52am On Jan 24, 2021
I would have argued vehemently if anyone had told me that I would be scammed in an online transaction. But, I was wrong.

Yes, I was at fault.
Yes, I was greedy.
No, I don't deserve this.

It all happened on a Saturday when I got a message from my Airtel telling me that my data was remaining 200mb. Data that I just recharged. I was sick and tired of that.

I decided that I was going to manage it till the end of that day.

Then I got a message from an unknown contact on WhatsApp.

Hello
How are you?
How is your day going?
I wish you a successful and fruitful day ahead...

He said further that he needed a favour from me and I should help him post the below.

122GB data cheat
3 months validity
All networks
#2000 only

I do this... Help me advertise it on your status.
I would give you commission if you refer anyone
#700 on each person you refer

I have proofs for people I did for.

Woah in my mind I knew it was outright scam, but the stress of buying data three times in a week, made me think twice.

So I asked him for the app in which to do the sub. He said 11k. I told him that's too much and I have 5k.

He said I should pay which I did. Till today my app or the sub has not been done.

I am only this so no one else would fall victim of this.

Union Bank
Orji Emeka Pius

Scammer Alert!!!
Re: Orji Emeka Pius Is A Scammer by Badadvisor: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2021
Mugu fall guy man chop naso the Hustle be

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Wife Allegedly Sleeping With Apostle Suleman Speaks Out / Trailer Truck Driving Training / Need Any Android Phone. I Was Robbed Of Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.