Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Travel To Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Germany (1873 Views)

Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon / How Much Is Travel Insurance For 3 Months To Germany / Just Move From UK To GERMANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Germany by suxes2005(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2011
Hi All,

If you are planning for your german appointment/interview
kindly let's talk here. I guess i know little about their system

Ask any question relating to documents here

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Germany by ycoxyng: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2011
suxes2005:

Hi All,

If you are planning for your german appointment/interview
kindly let's talk here. I guess i know little about their system

Ask any question relating to documents here

SHALOM

u again? we are tired of seeing dis useless post of urs. why not do visa for ur family members first. ole thief barawo.

shalom
Re: Travel To Germany by IVORY2009(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2011
ycoxyng:

u again? we are tired of seeing dis useless post of urs. why not do visa for your family members first. ole thief barawo.

shalom

but dat was too ash!
Re: Travel To Germany by ycoxyng: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2011
IVORY2009:

but dat was too ash!
shut ur mouth. who is talking to u. birds of same feathers.
Re: Travel To Germany by IVORY2009(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2011
ycoxyng:

shut your mouth. who is talking to u. birds of same feathers.

YOUR MOTHER'S ROTTEN CU NT IS NOW DISTURBING YOU FROM KNOWING YOUR LEFT FROM YOUR RIGHT? HOW DID YOUR FATHER STILL FIND IT EASY PUTTING HIS BENT DI CK INSIDE THAT ROTTEN POT OF SOUP? NO WONDER, YOU CAME OUT TO HAVE DOWN'S SYNDROME, ANYWAY, YOUR MOTHER CALLED ME TO SAY SHE NEEDS HELP COS HER TEN YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND IS REFUSING TO FU CK HER DUE TO HER ROTTEN CUN T. PLS HELP HER INSTEAD OF SPENDING ALL YOUR LIFE ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Travel To Germany by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2011
suxes2005:

I guess i know little about their system

SHALOM

Re: Travel To Germany by ycoxyng: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2011
IVORY2009:

YOUR MOTHER'S ROTTEN CU NT IS NOW DISTURBING YOU FROM KNOWING YOUR LEFT FROM YOUR RIGHT? HOW DID YOUR FATHER STILL FIND IT EASY PUTTING HIS BENT DI CK INSIDE THAT ROTTEN POT OF SOUP? NO WONDER, YOU CAME OUT TO HAVE DOWN'S SYNDROME, ANYWAY, YOUR MOTHER CALLED ME TO SAY SHE NEEDS HELP COS HER TEN YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND IS REFUSING TO FU CK HER DUE TO HER ROTTEN CUN T. PLS HELP HER INSTEAD OF SPENDING ALL YOUR LIFE ON NAIRALAND.

i know u are mentally inbalance d animal. am very sure a Dog slept with u mother to have u.
Re: Travel To Germany by IVORY2009(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2011
ycoxyng:

i know u are mentally inbalance d animal. am very sure a Dog slept with u mother to have u.

IF YOU ARE SURE YOU ARE NOT JUST RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH POST YOUR ADDRESS AND I ASSURE YOU OF EVIL VISITATION TODAY FOR TODAY YOUR BODY WILL ROT AND ROAST IN THE HOTTEST PART OF HELL FIRE!
Re: Travel To Germany by rikamann: 1:07am On Apr 04, 2011
No! Suxes2005, Justwise and some others are enforcers of genuineness on this board. I hope and pray that this doesn't change. We must make a good and better Nigeria.

@ Suxes2005, I didn't go for the conference in Spain last time but hope to attend this year. Learnt it is funny with Spain, do u think it is possible to get visa within 4wks? Shouldn't spend more than 5days but hope to be in Lagos this week to start process. Pls do a homework on this and feed me back thru same medium since this is election period. Thanks
Re: Travel To Germany by dellnet: 3:50am On Apr 04, 2011
Hi, It is me again what happened to your other thread? anyways lets continue here and see the outcome. Do you have the information ready?
Re: Travel To Germany by suxes2005(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2011
rikamann:

No! Suxes2005, Justwise and some others are enforcers of genuineness on this board. I hope and pray that this doesn't change. We must make a good and better Nigeria.

@ Suxes2005, I didn't go for the conference in Spain last time but hope to attend this year. Learnt it is funny with Spain, do u think it is possible to get visa within 4wks? Shouldn't spend more than 5days but hope to be in Lagos this week to start process. Pls do a homework on this and feed me back thru same medium since this is election period. Thanks

Hi bruv, nice to read from you. u know i must do research before
i give you infos. Anyways, try drop me offline so i could remember
your id so we could talk on yim,

dell_net:

Hi, It is me again what happened to your other thread? anyways lets continue here and see the outcome. Do you have the information ready?

My friend do tell me something, someone you do not
trust do not do business with such person. I have 4 intl pp
with me now including a SL pp, i can decide to scan any and
send to you but its not my life.

Whats your mail on fb? I can add you there then you have
at least something to fall back on. I do not feel comfortable sending
my details to you since you have no need of it to the best of my
knowledge

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Germany by dellnet: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
suxes2005:

My friend do tell me something, someone you do not
trust do not do business with such person. I have 4 intl pp
with me now including a SL pp, i can decide to scan any and
send to you but its not my life.

Whats your mail on fb? I can add you there then you have
at least something to fall back on. I do not feel comfortable sending
my details to you since you have no need of it to the best of my
knowledge

SHALOM
I see. You want to kill your business by yourself. The point is you have not supplied any information as to the legality of your business and this is very crucial. How can I trust you by phone numbers or email address that is just for everybody worst of all facebook this is not a social networking thing I am asking for, what I want is something distinct to your business for example your business registration documents, address etc this way I can mail my stuff to you, if something happen I can know where exactly to find you, anything other than this people will definitely take you as a guyman (fraud).
Re: Travel To Germany by suxes2005(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
dell_net:

I see. You want to kill your business by yourself. The point is you have not supplied any information as to the legality of your business and this is very crucial. How can I trust you by phone numbers or email address that is just for everybody worst of all facebook this is not a social networking thing I am asking for, what I want is something distinct to your business for example your business registration documents, address etc this way I can mail my stuff to you, if something happen I can know where exactly to find you, anything other than this people will definitely take you as a guyman (fraud).

Hehehehe, this is Nigeria and do not forget that. I am into travelling
and I have different documents with me. All this you are asking for is
not a big deal. I can hold any of them and scan them and send to you
It is not my way of life. You have my mail we can always talk on mail
That is the only thing i can do. If you can send your intl pp to someone
in 9ja that you trust, then i can meet the person, give him/her my intl pp
fotocopy and then we can start work from there else there is nothing i can
do please.

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Germany by Dantecmu(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2011
suxes2005:

do please.

SHALOM

You aree , i dont even know what to call you but summary is that you are an ignorant young man preying on the foolishness of other ignorant and desperate Nigerians, You wanna drop a photocopy of your passport as an evidence that you are genuine, i dont blame you i blame people who fall for you cheap promises and the funniest thing about all this your write up is that you want pple seeing you as a spiritual person initially you said you assisted you pastor, now you wanna fool pple with this your shalom , be care full you know nothing of what you think you know,

ciao
Re: Travel To Germany by justwise(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2011
Dantecmu:

You aree , i dont even know what to call you but summary is that you are[b] an ignorant young man preying on the foolishness of other ignorant and desperate Nigerians, [/b] You wanna drop a photocopy of your passport as an evidence that you are genuine, i dont blame you[b] i blame people who fall for you cheap promises and the funniest thing about all this your write up is that you want pple seeing you as a spiritual person initially you said you assisted you pastor, now you wanna fool pple with this your shalom [/b] , be care full you know nothing of what you think you know,
ciao

I wouldn't have said it better. What he does is to come here and copy advice pple give here freely and sale it for profit https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-634864.96.html
Re: Travel To Germany by WAVixen: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2011
Hum, na wa o!!!!
Re: Travel To Germany by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2011
suxes2005:

do please.

SHALOM

Bro, you're going about things in a very convoluted way.

Why not simply give Dell the information he asked for, i.e Company Registration details, physical address etc? An email isn't any evidence of ones integrity, especially free ones. The same goes for mobile phone numbers; with SIM cards going for next to nothing, one can change their numbers almost weekly, and not feel the financial pinch.

It's pretty normal for a prospective client to research as much as possible about one they wish to engage in any sort of trade with, and the average honest businessman will understand people's scepticism, and be willing to supply requested details pertinent to their business on demand. Otherwise, how can you truly expect anyone with their brains where they should be, to mail you their passport, or any sensitive documents? I would generally mail such items by secure courier - DHL, FEDEX or UPS. But without an address, how is this going to work?
Re: Travel To Germany by IVORY2009(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2011
justwise:

I wouldn't have said it better. What he does is to come here and copy advice pple give here freely and sale it for profit https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-634864.96.html

Mr. Man what do u do for a living der in the Uk , you are a mad man!!!
Re: Travel To Germany by ycoxyng: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2011
IVORY2009:

Mr. Man what do u do for a living der in the Uk , you are a mad man!!!

Animal are u still here. i thought u are at home now i.e Aro Abeokuta
Re: Travel To Germany by IVORY2009(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2011
ycoxyng:

Na ur phone number be dis 08065251446, if I catch u, by mistake.

***********shakabuka**********
Re: Travel To Germany by suxes2005(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2011
Siena:

Bro, you're going about things in a very convoluted way.

Why not simply give Dell the information he asked for, i.e Company Registration details, physical address etc? An email isn't any evidence of ones integrity, especially free ones. The same goes for mobile phone numbers; with SIM cards going for next to nothing, one can change their numbers almost weekly, and not feel the financial pinch.

It's pretty normal for a prospective client to research as much as possible about one they wish to engage in any sort of trade with, and the average honest businessman will understand people's scepticism, and be willing to supply requested details pertinent to their business on demand. Otherwise, how can you truly expect anyone with their brains where they should be, to mail you their passport, or any sensitive documents? I would generally mail such items by secure courier - DHL, FEDEX or UPS. But without an address, how is this going to work?

Ok bruv. I didnt say i wont give him my address since
that's where the pp would be sent to. It's just somehow
to me sending my data page to him you know

Anyways, i will send the details to him like you said
thanks for your time and advice.

Dantecmu:

You aree ,  i dont even know what to call you but summary is that you are an ignorant young man preying on the foolishness of other ignorant and desperate Nigerians,  You wanna drop a photocopy of your passport as an evidence that you are genuine, i dont blame you i blame people who fall for you cheap promises and the funniest thing about all this your write up is that you want pple seeing you as a spiritual person initially you said you assisted you pastor,  now you wanna fool pple with this your shalom ,  be care full you know nothing of what you think you know,

ciao

What is the main point you are bringing here now?
I guess you need to use your senses at times bruv.
I asked him to send his pp to someone he knows in 9ja
and i can meet the person, give the person a copy of
my pp just for opportunity of doubt since i dont even know
the client sending pp to me b4. I'm trying to protect myself
and yet you are saying all this rubbish. I'm even sick and tired
of this low life people on NL. Is it 250k you call money and something
i will be using my name and all my infos to scam someone on?
C'mon grow up. Dnt say because you got your own visas easily then
others too should. Some do not have the documents requested by
the embassy, so many diff stories as well.

Just bring one point and i will agree with you if you say the point with
your senses. Please if you do not have something good to say then
keep shot and drive your energy to something else mr itk

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Germany by IVORY2009(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2011
ycoxyng:

Na ur phone number be dis 08065251446, if I catch u, by mistake.

***********shakabuka**********
Re: Travel To Germany by kickhisass: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
He need ur money bc of this

Re: Travel To Germany by suxes2005(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2011
kickhisass:

He need your money bc of this

Nice job bruv. So any sense in what you have just done?
Grow up

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Germany by Dantecmu(m): 1:14am On Apr 05, 2011
@ Suxes2005

Now you seat in front of your system to insult me, like i told your partner ivory i would not trade words with you i would be in Naija for the easter break lets meet at Napex where all visa agents assemble, i hope when then your mouth would still be as sharp as it is, would get back to both of you then,

ciao
Re: Travel To Germany by dellnet: 4:44am On Apr 05, 2011
Check your PM waiting for your details,
Re: Travel To Germany by suxes2005(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2011
Dantecmu:

@ Suxes2005

Now you seat in front of your system to insult me, like i told your partner ivory i would not trade words with you i would be in Naija for the easter break lets meet at Napex where all visa agents assemble, i hope when then your mouth would still be as sharp as it is, would get back to both of you then,

ciao

Oh its insult you call it right? So you also know its a bad
thing to insult people and you can do it to your fellow?
LOL, me come to Napex? Why not. just gimme date and time
and i will surely show up. Then any of this info i am putting up
here you can try print them and use it against me. Thank God you
also know visa agents as well. Then we all ask them how much
they charge even if you have your whole documents

As per ivory, i do not know him and i am yet to know who he is self.

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Germany by suxes2005(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2011
dell_net:

Check your PM waiting for your details,

Hi, I did not get your message,
Mail me at pear_prince at yahoo.com
so i could reply with the details

SHALOM
Re: Travel To Germany by dellnet: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
Oga, I have been waiting for your details still nothing.
Re: Travel To Germany by IVORY2009(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
Dantecmu:

@ Suxes2005

Now you seat in front of your system to insult me, like i told your partner ivory i would not trade words with you i would be in Naija for the easter break lets meet at Napex where all visa agents assemble,  i hope when then your mouth would still be as sharp as it is,  would get back to both of you then,

ciao
wen u arrive the country, I am very very much on ground to meet u @ any where.

Ciao
Re: Travel To Germany by ycoxyng: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
IVORY2009:

wen u arrive the country, I am very very much on ground to meet u @ any where.

Ciao
Animal, u will never change at all. na the Dog gene still dey work 4 ur veins abi? i pity ur life d the way u de go very soon u will be put behinde bars for sure. useless human being
Re: Travel To Germany by suxes2005(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
dell_net:

Oga, I have been waiting for your details still nothing.

Oh please am sorry about that.
Id send it 2moro unfailingly

SHALOM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. / Alpha Travels / Who Has Travelled To Canada Tru Belvic Global Ventures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.