Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon (3529 Views)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme / Advice Needed: Should He Travel To Germany Or Hustle In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon by dada2013: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Great nairalanders i really appreciate the good work you people are doing here please i need an advice on which way to go, i have two years poland employment visa but want to go to either germany,sweden or belgium, your urgent advice will be highly appreciated on which country will be the best for me
Re: Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon by dada2013: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2013
somebody should please reply this post
Re: Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon by ngnetbiz: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2013
dada2013: Great nairalanders i really appreciate the good work you people are doing here please i need an advice on which way to go, i have two years poland employment visa but want to go to either germany,sweden or belgium, your urgent advice will be highly appreciated on which country will be the best for me

@dada2013, how did you process your poland work visa? Germany is the best bet coz i have 2 cousins there ,the only thing is language,there are jobs according to what they told me but you will be forced to learn language to get most jobs,germany gives paper ,my cousins enter with student visa 7years back and they have permanent residence now.it is among the easiest in europe to get paper so far you enter with either student or work ,visit visa might be a little difficult.
Re: Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon by mikkyangel(m): 3:47am On Mar 06, 2013
Dada, since wen did poland start issuing employmnt visa? O boy u had better go to polish embsy and confirm d authenticity of d visa b4 u go waste ur cash on flight ticket. Even if ur visa is confirmd, u need to be in Poland atlist 6 to 8months to Get ur karta Pobytu(resident card) which can take u to Germany(by bus ts 22hrs)...If u try stonway,German police nab u,huh! I sorry for u.I once travelled from warsaw to harmburg,and u need to see hw these guys interogated me when our bus arrived Berlin, as if I was a cousin to Abutalab(offcos I was d only darky in bus, d rest na whity). Another u shd note is dt,Polska na one of d easiest ground to get ur kpally,cos I remember n9ja guys tropping from Italy, Greese, spain to Poland a couple of years back to claim one chic.pls job nor too dey poland like dt, but woman full ground,ur best bet is to hold serious cash wen going so as to sustain u.. Forget abt Belgium, its either u stay in poland get ur karta which gives u acces to nxt door neighbours Germany, or find one school for there join, during holidays u apply for summer work n travel usa/canada.
Re: Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon by rafcrown(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
I have been to the 3 countries you mentioned.They are all good,great countries.
Germany
Belgium
Sweden
or
Germany
Sweden
Belgium
Scandinavian countries are not bad ,Germany is great and Belgium too is good for Nigerians.
Sit down,conduct research,set your plans and pick the best thats good for you
Or lastly,if are the spiritual type see your [pastor.
Best of luck and welcome to Europe.
Re: Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon by dada2013: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2013
Thanks alot everyone
Re: Moving To Germany Or Belgium Soon by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Can some one please help me with some information. I was denied visa by the German embassy in Lagos because they claim me leaving their territory after visa expiry could not be ascertained. i was given the option of appeal which i immediately sent to the Administrative court in Berlin Via DHL. The appeal letter was rejected at the Court in Berlin and the shipment is still with DHL in Berlin. what can i do now cos i'm really frustrated and confused

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Get China visa / Dana Airline Rewards Winners Of Explore Nigeria Campaign, Partners Radisson Blu / 9 Interesting Facts About Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.