Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) (6318 Views)

Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures / Fayose Campaigns For Atiku In Ekiti As Crowd Hail Him (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:55am On Jan 24, 2021
In the ancient City of Ibadan everyone knows the name Sunday Igboho.
He is a politician and a grassroots mobiliser. He has a reputation for defending people against injustice.

One will probably ask a question “Why did Sunday choose the nickname “Igboho”?
During one of his interviews, he told a story about its origin. He said that people in Yoruba Land tend to give other inhabitants the “names” due to the place they live in.

His father was called “Baba Igboho” because he comes from Igboho.
As a result, Sunday got the name “Sunday Omo Baba Igboho”.

Below are Seven (7) things you probably don’t know about Sunday Igboho:

1. Chief Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho was born October 10, 1972. He is a right activist and a politician.

2. He is the chairman of Adeson International Business Concept Ltd and popularly referred to as the Akoni Oodua of Yoruba.

3. He started off as a motorcycle repairer and then ventured into automobiles where he sells cars and was able to start Adeson business Concept.

4. He is married to two wives and has children, including three professional footballers in Germany.

5. He once worked with former Oyo Governor Rasheed Ladoja and became one of his most trusted aides. He became famous as a strong defendant of the Modakeke people in the Modakeke/Ife war between 1997 and 1998.

6. He gained social media tractions in January 2021 when he gave a week ultimatum to herdsmen in Ibarapa to vacate the land after the killing of Dr. Aborode.

7. He is believed to possess metaphysical powers and is a strong advocate for the Oduduwa republic.

https://thenationonlineng.net/seven-things-to-know-about-sunday-igboho/

Cc: seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
OAM4J
dominique
mukina2
Fynestboi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:56am On Jan 24, 2021
More Pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:57am On Jan 24, 2021
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:57am On Jan 24, 2021
Things are really hard in the South West of the country due to the handiwork of these Fulani People.

Farmers can't farm anymore due to the Fulani Herdsmen. If you dare challenge them, they will kill you instantly.

They will direct their cattle to the farm and even uproot farm produces for the animals. Wicked people.

They carry gun, sword, cutlass and knife everywhere. They are very dangerous.

If any farmer should possess gun or sword, he or she will be arrested by the Police.

Why nah?

The problem comes from the traditional rulers. They have sold almost all the land to the Fulanis and making the indigenes to suffer.

How I wish we can stop eating their meats.

These people are injuring us here.

We actually need people like Sunday Igboho to help us.

If you're in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ekiti, Ondo, You would understand better.

God help us.

Thank you so much Mr. Sunday Igboho.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by IamFINESSE: 12:57am On Jan 24, 2021
12:42am
If by eventually I got elected as a governor in Nigeria, these are the list of what I will achieve in my state before leaving

1. I will make sure my family and friends made up 90% of my cabinet

2. I will loot all the federal government allocation and I won't care if government workers are paid or not

3. I will loot state IGR and plunge my state into recession they won't come out in next 10 years

4. I will owe contractors handling state projects

5. I will create the office of governors parents and place them on a huge salary

6. I will relocate the state capital to my hometown

Na national cake so if you get the opportunity to cut your own my brother don't dull, Nigerians are not the stress.

Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by SaiOba: 1:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Abeg add ya pic to this post..
IamFINESSE:
If by eventually I got elected as a governor in Nigeria, these are the list of what I will achieve in my state before leaving

2. I will loot all the federal government allocation and I won't care if government workers are paid or not

3. I will loot state IGR and plunge my state into recession they won't come out in next 10 years

5. I will create the office of governors parents and place them on a huge salary

Na national cake so if you get the opportunity to cut your own my brother don't dull, Nigerians are not the stress.

Thank you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by LMS1(m): 1:05am On Jan 24, 2021
WE know he is Afonja by tribe
yoruba by Religion
Mechanic by fashion
Ibadan by Ancestor
Footballers by Children
Tribal war by History
mobilizer by occupation
Igboho by Tribe
Governor by Aid
And voice of the people by Fulani.
But OP Number 7 makes practically no sense!

"nobody should qoate me,I said all this under the influence of NEPA! grin"

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by GamalNasser: 1:09am On Jan 24, 2021
Man of the moment
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by ajailer(m): 1:52am On Jan 24, 2021
all I can just say is that going by the pix up there.... d guy knows what he is saying.... he is no rascal.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Sammy07: 2:01am On Jan 24, 2021
2. He is the chairman of Adeson International Business Concept Ltd and popularly referred to as the Akoni Oodua of Yoruba.
That Akoni Oodua is really a title that best fit him

7. He is believed to possess metaphysical powers and is a strong advocate for the Oduduwa republic.

Spot on cool
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by freeborn02: 2:06am On Jan 24, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Thank you

You write like a cursed man.

Only cursed men reason like you do.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Abboki: 2:26am On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Toosure70: 2:37am On Jan 24, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Thank you
God Don mark your words and he will reward you accordingly. G-O-A-T.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 3:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Every people needs a hero, no body punu angry
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by illicit(m): 3:04am On Jan 24, 2021
He get brain....
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 3:10am On Jan 24, 2021
I won't be surprised if he made his money from politics.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by revived: 3:25am On Jan 24, 2021
Good To Knw
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 24, 2021
embarassed He should be wary of the drug baron with yellow teeth, that monster can betray him for crumbs from his masters.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by TANID(m): 5:36am On Jan 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
More
EXACTLY THE SAME THING I READ ON opera news YESTERDAY
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 5:56am On Jan 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Things are really hard in the South West of the country due to the handiwork of these Fulani People.

Farmers can't farm anymore due to the Fulani Herdsmen. If you dare challenge them, they will kill you instantly.

They will direct their cattle to the farm and even uproot farm produces for the animals. Wicked people.

If any farmer should possess gun or sword, he or she will be arrested by the Police.

Why nah?

The problem comes from the traditional rulers. They have sold almost all the land to the Fulanis and making the indigenes to suffer.

God help us.

There's a picture of him with a kid.... can you make it a bit blurry please...Or take it down completely

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 24, 2021
His metaphysical powers never jam better rifle. I like him though for his toughness.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Fortune118005(m): 6:15am On Jan 24, 2021
I pray that his life will not be wasted!
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:43am On Jan 24, 2021
Why happened to his Face.??
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Kingluqman(m): 6:48am On Jan 24, 2021
I have seen him once before, the man is highly respected and get mouth. Only enemy of Yoruba people will stand against him for fighting the Herdsmen
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2021
Remember the life after now biko.
IamFINESSE:

Thank you
Then what about karma stuff?

Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by reality1010: 7:16am On Jan 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://thenationonlineng.net/seven-things-to-know-about-sunday-igboho/

Cc: seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
OAM4J
dominique
mukina2
Fynestboi
Imagine! Very shameful that a bycycle repairer will be the one leading educated people to kill and burn innocent people and their properties. How come his family is abroad? How did he get the money?
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2021
HOW DID A THUG AFFORD THIS LUXURY LIFESTYLE.

YOU ARE SUFFERING, HE IS CASHING OUT.... grin grin

GULLIBLES CALL HIM A YORUBA LEADER grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by thundafire: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2021
If they didn't vote for APC,I think this nonsense couldn't have been happening
Re: Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) by Ezmans: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Why nah?

God help us.

so far you are a Yoruba man any evil you do I'll be supported by lazy Yoruba man, how can a citizen give other citizens quit notice while Yoruba people are moving freely in fulani land in the north. If a person from north,South East or Southsouth make this same statemante Yoruba people I'll tag him a terrorist

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Juju Man Was Part Of Army That Captured President Alpha Conde -photo / Maazi Ogbonna Okoro Comes Under Heavy Fire After Kogi Igbo Research And Exposé / SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.