Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency (8622 Views)

Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States / Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari / Buratai: Ineffective Armoured Vehicles Setbacks In Counter Insurgency Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by Bestie90(f): 6:11am On Jan 24, 2021
Spacebooked
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by Makiiidagr8: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2021
They will still borrow money to fulfil the pledge
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by simhosting: 6:22am On Jan 24, 2021
Now I know while ASUU strike
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by Sweeetheart(m): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2021
AntiChristian:
May Allah Grant us victory against all forms of terrorism, racism/tribalism, and nepotism in Nigeria

God doesn't grant victory where injustice and nepotism had become a culture. I don't expect any sane human to be praying for God blessing for this useless country when he had given us enough of resources that our imbeciles and over greedy leaders are misusing

wasteful government everywhere. what had this your prayers done since Buhari emerged President?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by slowice(m): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2021
Naija dey form big boy for outside
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by AntiChristian: 6:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Sweeetheart:

God doesn't grant victory where injustice and nepotism had become a culture. I don't expect any sane human to be praying for God blessing for this useless country when he had given us enough of resources that our imbeciles and over greedy leaders are misusing

wasteful government everywhere. what had this your prayers done since Buhari emerged President?

My country is not useless. And thanks I'm not sane. Use your sanity to change your useless country instead of ranting here.

If your country is useless, so is your state, your LG, your ward/community and your home.
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by pickatyouu: 6:49am On Jan 24, 2021
But we go still dey borrow.
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by Sweeetheart(m): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

My country is not useless. And thanks I'm not sane. Use your sanity to change your useless country instead of ranting here.

If your country is useless, so is your state, your LG, your ward/community and your home.

you've the most useless country, how can you even be sane? a Muslim calling himself antichristian mumu boy

continue deceiving yourself, all the mecca and Jerusalem you people run to, what has it change?

imagine we've sane youths and sane leaders you think we will be deceiving ourselves

tell your leaders to redressed the rotten system and see turnaround and not this unproductive prayers in on a retrogressive country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by Djyucee1(m): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2021
My igbo brothers ll say "ome nma n'ezi" meaning one who ll always do things for recognition outside his home while his people suffer. Our own security system is a total flop, we are in financial crisis and yet we are giving out than utilising what we have for our benefit. Wasteful and unreasonable government
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by ofiko123(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2021
Hmmmm...
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by Sweeetheart(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

And you're a product of a rotten and retrogressive home!

the useless leaders made everyone like that, don't you see it had affected your mental state

you're praying for what can be addressed without stress. pray for Nigeria to have good power supply too

mumu
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:11am On Jan 24, 2021
whereas back home, insecurity is our main wahala. why my vote that fund to our security agencies?
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by ksbusari(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2021
charity begins at home (ile la ti n keso rode) Oh my Country Nigeria is useless.
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by AntiChristian: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2021
Sweeetheart:

the useless leaders made everyone like that, don't you see it had affected your mental state

you're praying for what can be addressed without stress. pray for Nigeria to have good power supply too

mumu

Yeah I'm praying while you're ranting!
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by Sweeetheart(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yeah I'm praying while you're ranting!

criticism you tagged ranting can influence the leaders to do what's right if we've much sane people and not a blockkheaad coww like you
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by AntiChristian: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2021
Sweeetheart:

criticism you tagged ranting can influence the leaders to do what's right if we've much sane people and not a blockkheaad coww like you

How do you correct your parents if they err?

You go about and rant.

And they way you abuse has shown you're illbred and uncouth. You're really a product of what you claimed before.
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by dadavivo: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Meanwhile Keyamu and Ngige said theirs no money to give to lecturers.

My people is this not wickedness?
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by saintruky(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2021
One thing na to pledge, another na to redeem d pledge o...
Una kuku know d slogan of apc n buhari na...

I leave d rest to my next opponent...
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2021
$270,000,000 from where? And with all this borrow pose we day do?
Shay this people get sense?
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by IgboWarlord(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2021
AntiChristian:
May Allah Grant us victory against all forms of terrorism, racism/tribalism, and nepotism in Nigeria

God will also grant us victory over all forms of Islam..Because all the terroris,banditry,and nepotism are commited by Muslims..Islam is an evil,and should be extinguished...Head hitting fools...
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2021
error nla ni baba yi sha
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by AntiChristian: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2021
IgboWarlord:

God will also grant us victory over all forms of Islam..Because all the terroris,banditry,and nepotism are commited by Muslims..Islam is an evil,and should be extinguished...Head hitting fools...

Is the fight a Muslim vs Christian fight or a tribal fight?

So your Igbo people are pure and free from kidnapping, banditry, etc? Who is Evans?
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by IgboWarlord(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

Is the fight a Muslim vs Christian fight or a tribal fight?

So your Igbo people are pure and free from kidnapping, banditry, etc? Who is Evans?

You know,that when it comes to terrorism,banditry and kidnapping,Muslims have that honour....
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by AntiChristian: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2021
IgboWarlord:

You know,that when it comes to terrorism,banditry and kidnapping,Muslims have that honour....

Those kidnapping along your expressways are Muslims too.

Evans is a Muslim too.

Get sense tribalistic nincompoop!
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by Jodano: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2021
Larger part of that money will still end up in the hands of the criminals.
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by idahme(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

How will ur prayers be answered when your name already negates ur prayers......
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by AntiChristian: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2021
idahme:

How will ur prayers be answered when your name already negates ur prayers......

Can you expatiate on how my moniker negates my prayer?
Re: FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency by RoRoo: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2021
I buy and sale PayPal bit or bulk
WhatsApp contact click on my signature..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru / FG Targets N19bn Savings From Travels, Sitting Allowances- Adeosun / APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.