Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) (27399 Views)

Chika Ike Now Looking Curvy, Gives Advice On Holding On To Life (Photos) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Abigirlsuen: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
her make up didnt balance well i can still see traces of swipes
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Caaz: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Congrats
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
E dey pain you say you no marry.

How will you Know the difference when you did not marry?

Only lawfully wedded mothers can tell us the difference.

1 Like

Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by salvationproject(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Make she grow up so DAT we go show her how u go naked for IG because of 20k.

Nonsense
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by madukaanaya(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by doxijaw: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Her baby will see hee kpekus on the internet. grin

Women think before posting nudes
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
motherhood is a beautiful experience. I'm eagerly waiting for mine
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Jack005(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
Congrats dear. Though my happiest day on earth won't be childbirth.
What makes you happy may not make others.
A statement just to conceal your hatred for men.
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Her makeup just weak me.

1 Like

Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Reallbiz: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fine lady though

Please send a DM for all your facial skin care products

Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin
mayklef:
abi the day she reveal her breast on IG because of money
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
abi na grin
WiszyFraud:
Marriage be like heaven for Our Naijja vagina people..Though na the SIMPs dey suffer am grin
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Marriage be like heaven for Our Naijja vagina people..Though na the SIMPs dey suffer am grin

I swear, I pity the low life simp when impregnate this Etinosa. Babe when naked for mc galaxy live insta video. Na one average struggling simp go done give her belle so

1 Like

Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
The day I give birth is the day whoever I marry stops getting my full love and attention, its all for my baby and I expect him to understand
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
visijo:
Men are not properly loved until they make money.

That's why you shouldn't love any lady once you make that money.

2 Likes

Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Exodora: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
femi4:
Cos she know that she isn't going to marry anytime soon
What if the money for wedding isn't at hand can't she be with the man she loves.
As we all know our girls likes elaborate wedding.
Traditional marriage is just ok for me any other thing is just ...
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Exodora: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
michaelpop50:

I swear, I pity the low life simp when impregnate this Etinosa. Babe when naked for mc galaxy live insta video. Na one average struggling simp go done give her belle so
Some of the times is what we thought we saw but some other times is what they wear under their skin .
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Dollanaira: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oh
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by KingDash: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
femi4:
Cos she know that she isn't going to marry anytime soon
sad.... but true! who one go marry after one.
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by SolarEdge: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Congratulations Etinosa.

You want a premium Solar package and yet cost effective? I'm just a watsapp DM away
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by LadyTianna(f): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
I don't know why but this woman seems fake to me

1 Like

Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Exodora:

Some of the times is what we thought we saw but some other times is what they wear under their skin .

I nor get your point for this thing when you talk so.

Make i brush my teeth while waiting for your clarification.

Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yeah right.

Sis, you would have accepted a proposal in a heartbeat. Stop playing
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
SapphiereBastar:
you won't even give birth to a child you barren pig.
Till the day you decide to repent from being a lesbian, only then shall you find peace.
I pity the unfortunate man that will ask for a transgendered like you in marriage.
Sapphiere, are you sure you reported this tin to the moderators at all?
This is just too much of the nuisance.
Haba!

Modify : he has been dealt with accordingly.
Next time, just keep reporting him to the moderators.
They know how to fix him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Mecka: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
missiret:
The joy of motherhood
happy sunday
Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98408988:

Sapphiere, are you sure you reported this tin to the moderators at all?
This is just too much of the nuisance.
Haba!

Modify : he has been dealt with accordingly.
Next time, just keep reporting him to the moderators.
They know how to fix him
I haven't please help me report him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:
I haven't please help me report him.
He has been dealt with already.
That has been taken care of.

All what you need to do is to quote the moderators moniker just as you quoted us now and watch the moderators do their jobs.
Nothing more than that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98410047:

He has been dealt with already.
That has been taken care of.

All what you need to do is to quote the moderators moniker just as you quoted us now and watch the moderators do their jobs.
Nothing more than that.
Thanks. I've done that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) by popefuse(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
her make up didnt balance well i can still see traces of swipes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) / Mocheddah In Long Braids For Valentine's Day (Photo) / Nina Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.