Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South (1620 Views)

We Don't Carry AK-47s Like Herdsmen - Benue Farmers Reply Governor Lalong / BREAKING: We All Have Freedom, Nigerians Blasts DSS, Buhari Over Sowore Rearrest / Members Of Reformed APC Are Like Herdsmen – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Nigerianization(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Many igbo people are in north doing businesses..some own pharmacy drugstores even though we know they sell lot of fake drugs.

Some of them own spare part businesses, wood businesses, furniture businesses, if i come to igbo land can i open my business without gangups by igbo Traders

As long as you have the money to compete, YES.

If the landlord of a choice property fixes his price for N100m and someone is at the verge of buying it, you can go and up the scale to N120m. Nobody will stop you.

Gang up is normal everywhere. The Igbos in the north compete with tears and blood and many have been consumed while a good number of them have come out victorious. NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

Nobody anywhere will tell you that out of their ten shops, seven will be reserved for northerners at N1m while the rest will go to other Nigerians for N20m each. The world of business is competition. NO QUOTA SYSTEM THERE. Pls bring your money to the South East, you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Williemyself: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
That is a lie.

So the freedom igbo people want according to this pdp supporter called reno is the selling of alcohol.

Can i go to igboland and win an election?

Can i go to igboland to get a job?

Can i go to igbo to start a business?

Let mr reno answer these questions.

The same thing goes to the north. Can an Igbo man win an election in the north?

How many igbo men have government jobs in the north?

Fulanis/Hausas are gatemen, sale suya, pepper, tomatoes, do money exchange businesses in igbo land and people patronize them at will. If we cant sell alcoholic drinks in the north, then why must fulanis live in our forest and graze in our land?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by AlhajiImam: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigerianization:

Accommodation with suppression.

Well, the Igbos have learnt the HARD WAY how to count their losses and move on, that is why it seems as if they don't scream blue murder every time they or their business interests are attacked in the north. The hues and cries of the fulani is born out of their ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY, an offshoot of the BORN TO RULE mindset that they have. Imagine someone saying that the fulani owns all the lands in Nigeria.

And you think, it's a joke that fulani owns all land in Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Nigerianization(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

And you think, it's a joke that fulani owns all land in Nigeria?

Please explain to me how? I'd like to learn some history.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by AlhajiImam: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigerianization:

Please explain to me how? I'd like to learn some history.

Meet my Chairman, the Miyetti Allah leader for that. I don't have time to school any body. Anywhere there's green grass, it's a food for our cows. The location does not matter. God creates grasses and the land the grass are, belongs to God and no one else.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by GumGum: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Meet my Chairman, the Miyetti Allah leader for that. I don't have time to school any body. Anywhere there's green grass, it's a food for our cows. The location does not matter. God creates grasses and the land the grass are, belongs to God and no one else.

Then you and your people will meet the people of the land and be severely punished.

That you sound educated and still believe this rubbish says a lot about the way you Fulani think.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by dexmond: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Reno Omokri does not mean well for the Igbos. He not been Igbo, keeps dropping there name on national matters. From this latest unnecessary dropping of Igbo name, it is clear that Mr. Remo is looking for something.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by AregbeFufu: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
Them no go ever rest till them drag Igbos into the mix.
Shey na igbos wey dey pursue fulani for the past week?
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by AregbeFufu: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
dexmond:
Reno Omokri does not mean well for the Igbos. He not been Igbo, keeps dropping there name on national matters. From this latest unnecessary dropping of Igbo name, it is clear that Mr. Remo is looking for something.
You are wise, always using Igbos as cannon fodder.
How are we connected with the unrest going on in the SW lately. I wonder why he never feels the need to defend his own people on national matters.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

When you go to Rome you behave like the Romans. We have things we frown at, visitors should not come to do so in our land. We see it as desecration. Northerners are accommodating people.

so fulani herdsmen in any forest should learn to abide by the forest laws of the land....even some forest are reserve areas which is out of bound yet they flaws such laws. every tribe is accommodating, just dat you northerners think you own Nigeria hence the problem started.

do you know far back as 1969 a federal high court outlawed open grazing...what stops you guys then into cattle rearing from establishing ranches? dat would have solve so many problems.

so wen the fulanis come to other people's land, they should behave like them n respect them too as its done in ROME!
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Duridadi: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Reno Omokri ! You sabi lie woooooo !

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Protest In Gabon - Pictures And Video / Yoruba Ancestors On The Way To Make Tinubu The President-Pics. / Even If The Entire North Voted For Atiku...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.