Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South (1605 Views)

We Don't Carry AK-47s Like Herdsmen - Benue Farmers Reply Governor Lalong / BREAKING: We All Have Freedom, Nigerians Blasts DSS, Buhari Over Sowore Rearrest / Members Of Reformed APC Are Like Herdsmen – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by EBMedia: 6:49am On Jan 24, 2021
Reno Omokri: Igbos Don't Have Business Freedom In The North, But Herdsmen Want To Operate Anywhere In The South

As the agitation against the operation of Fulani herdsmen in the Southwest continue, Reno Omokri has stated that Nigeria can't have unity, peace and progress when the Buhari-led administration wants herdsmen to herd their cattle anywhere in the South while the Igbos are not allowed to do any type of business they want in the North, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he wrote;

"Nigeria can’t have unity, peace, progress or prosperity when an Igbo man does not have the freedom to do any type of business he wants in Northern Nigeria, including alcohol sales, yet the #Buhari administration wants herdsmen to have freedom to herd cattle anywhere. Ko le work! I only hope patriotic Nigerians are watching what the Presidency, Northern Elders Forum, Arewa Consultative Forum, and herdsmen are doing to the Ondo State Government? Do you still doubt Bishop Kukah’s statement that there would have been a coup if a Southern Christian President does what #Buhari is doing?"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKZvJ3lhNG5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1380234/reno-omokri-igbos-north-dont-freedom-like-herdsmen-south/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by yinkus6750(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2021
We keep saying one Nigeria.
While the country isn't different from animal farm, where all tribes do not have equal opportunities all over the country.
Let's continue deceiving ourselves with fake federalism.
Restructuring and regional government is the way forward for now.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by helinues: 6:56am On Jan 24, 2021
All liars shall rot in hell fire
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Baawaa(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2021
Fulani's cup of iniquity has full to the beam,it has to be treated now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by LeeSantos(m): 7:05am On Jan 24, 2021
the last palace I want to live is the northern part of Nigeria. never shall I, will I, should I, doesn't I, can't I, willn't I live and own a business in the north.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Skyfornia(m): 7:08am On Jan 24, 2021
I'm not disappointed at all...somehow I love what is happening, I wish my people can sit on the fence and watch this movie play out...we warned them but they thought they were doing us, called us wailers. Now who is wailing!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Freestainworld(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2021
Fulanis are a punishment to this nation, nothing good have ever risen out from those sahel people.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by philo04(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2021
nigeria will break up if not now but soon...I pray am alive to see it
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2021
I have been in the north several times and I mean north, I mean kano, Kadunna Borno and Adamawa states. Igbos are large in numbers in these states are moves freely and does any kind of business.
however, the ones being restricted now is the hotel own and the sales/drinking joints for alcohol consumption which the various states government in the north outrightly outlawed.

This country belong to each one of us and the earlier the Fulani/Hausa people knew this, then the better.

Someone should please tell them, this is 2021 and not 1950s, 1960s wen the so called founding fathers from the south wanted to pacify them in making a federation!
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by nairalander2020(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2021
Too much talk
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I have been in the north several times and I mean north, I mean kano, Kadunna Borno and Adamawa states. Igbos are large in numbers in these states are moves freely and does any kind of business.
however, the ones being restricted now is the hotel own and the sales/drinking joints for alcohol consumption which the various states government in the north outrightly outlawed.

This country belong to each one of us and the earlier the Fulani/Hausa people knew this, then the better.

Someone should please tell them, this is 2021 and not 1950s, 1960s wen the so called founding fathers from the south wanted to pacify them in making a federation!

God bless u. thousands of igbos are living here and doing there business from selling of building materials to clothes to car part and so many things

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by ProfessorBerlin(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2021
nothing like one Nigeria since the beginning of time
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2021
That is a lie.

So the freedom igbo people want according to this pdp supporter called reno is the selling of alcohol.

Can i go to igboland and win an election?

Can i go to igboland to get a job?

Can i go to igbo to start a business?

Let mr reno answer these questions.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by edoairways: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
That is a lie.

So the freedom igbo people want according to this pdp supporter called reno is the selling of alcohol.

He said business not contesting for elective position. Why destroy properties of those selling alcoholic drinks?

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Generalnomercy: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
That is a lie.

Who stopped you from doing any business of your choice in the east?

Igbo's are not terrorists and allows people irrespective of your ethnicity to do their chosen business.

Don't bring Igbo's into your brouhaha.

Go and fight the Fulani's.

You people are irredeemable

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Okoroawusa: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2021
This Reno no get tribe? Him own tribesmen no dey North?

What is obsession with the Igbo tribe?

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Generalnomercy: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Don't mind yorubas
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by saintgp(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:
All liars shall rot in hell fire
Pls pinpoint the lie(s).
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by saintgp(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Using Igbo as a case-study to buttress his point doesn't make him obsessed with the Igbos.

Truth b told; every learned Nigerian understands that when it comes to business the Igbos r number one, thus d reason behind him using them.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Ikennamurphy: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2021
Why rope in igbos, why not use Yorubas for the reference, nawa oo.. Or are they no Yorubas in the north?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Ikennamurphy: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2021
saintgp:

Using Igbo as a case-study to buttress his point doesn't make him obsessed with the Igbos.

Truth b told; every learned Nigerian understands that when it comes to business the Igbos r number one, thus d reason behind him using them.
He should leave igbos and use Yorubas that are currently at war with fulani, why drag in Igbo just for cheap popularity

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Apawicked: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2021
Reno thunder fire you, leave Igbos out of this Yoruba/Fulani clash. Thunder fire you once again.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2021
edoairways:

He said business not contesting for elective position. Why destroy properties of those selling alcoholic drinks?

Many igbo people are in north doing businesses..some own pharmacy drugstores even though we know they sell lot of fake drugs.

Some of them own spare part businesses, wood businesses, furniture businesses, if i come to igbo land can i open my business without gangups by igbo Traders
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Oracleforce: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
Fulanis are a punishment to this nation, nothing good have ever risen out from those sahel people.

The origin of Islamists nation is all about trouble....the trouble is not only in Nigeria but wherever you find so many Islamic fanatics.... for example, Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Saudi-Arabia, Northern Sudan, etc...

The Islamic Jihadist started with this prophecy...

Genesis 16:11-12 says, "And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.'
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by AlhajiImam: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2021
We accommodate Igbos such much but other tribes in the south don't accommodate us so much

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by AlhajiImam: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

When you go to Rome you behave like the Romans. We have things we frown at, visitors should not come to do so in our land. We see it as desecration. Northerners are accommodating people.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by SIRAO(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Reno is very stupid, so Yorubas 're not in the North, while igbos?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Okoroawusa: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2021
saintgp:

At every instance? If he is talking about an issue of religion he will use igbo, if he is talking about resource control, he will use igbo, if he is talking about marriage, he will use igbo, if he is talking about how Buhari hates Nigerians, he will use igbo...haba if that is not witchcraft I don't know what else to call it. Or is he using igbos to achieve an aim? Only time will tell as in the case of Femi Fani Kayode who has now mellowed down after using us and our sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Okoroawusa: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2021
Ikennamurphy:
Why rope in igbos, why not use Yorubas for the reference, nawa oo.. Or are they no Yorubas in the north?
Help me ask o!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Nigerianization(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

God bless u. thousands of igbos are living here and doing there business from selling of building materials to clothes to car part and so many things

Alcohol sales nko?

Thousands of hausas and fulanis are living here in the south and doing their businesses from shoe shining to nail cutting to mai ruwa, sellling suya, labourers etc. In most of these trades, they have ABSOLUTE MONOPOLY here in the south.

Scale don balance.

So, if Igbos cannot run beer parlours, herdsmen should not destroy our farms with their cattles. Let them buy lands and build ranches because ANYTHING THAT LIVES INSIDE THE BUSH IS BUSHMEAT................................MNK, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Nigerianization(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

When you go to Rome you behave like the Romans. We have things we frown at, visitors should not come to do so in our land. We see it as desecration. Northerners are accommodating people.

Here in the south, we also have thing we frown at. Visitors should not come and destroy our farms, rape our women and unleash violence on our communities. Our cultural and religious beliefs here in the south preaches and promotes PEACE. 'We see it as desecration, Southerners are very accommodating that is why the FULANI want to DIE here. Otherwise, land don finish for north?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbos In The North Don't Have Freedom Like Herdsmen In The South by Nigerianization(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
We accommodate Igbos such much but other tribes in the south don't accommodate us so much

Accommodation with suppression.

Well, the Igbos have learnt the HARD WAY how to count their losses and move on, that is why it seems as if they don't scream blue murder every time they or their business interests are attacked in the north. The hues and cries of the fulani is born out of their ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY, an offshoot of the BORN TO RULE mindset that they have. Imagine someone saying that the fulani owns all the lands in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Unveils Security Force For Oduduwa Republic - Sahara Reporters / Latest Update Of The Ebonyi State Mega Shopping Mall In Abakaliki / Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.