Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody (53247 Views)

MC Oluomo Steps Down As NURTW Chairman In Lagos / Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) / Yoruba Elders Disagree As Leadership Crisis Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by JooEeL(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2021
2020 was child's play.

This year, the zoo will be on fire!
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Gabkosh: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2021
mightyhazel:
i see you are greatly overjoyed... no be only u dey do agbero and thuggery afterall..

congrats
Shut your akpu mouth OSU man.

Agbero like you.

7 Likes

Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Alkason: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2021
BabaOwen:
Nah wah for this ebonyi state o. Abi no be the same state we hear say a chairman and a state assembly member they fight yesterday and more than 40 people died Now, NURTW members don start them own again.

There was a time we hardly hear of Ebonyi in the news. It was just a state like kebbi, you will hardly hear anything about kebbi in the news... Whether for good or bad, the state just dey him own lane for this Nigeria grin

Same matter! They are people behind the crisis, supporting different factions.

Worst of it is, while the chairman has joined APC,the house member remained in PDP. So it's becoming difficult to manage.
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by 4four(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2021
BabaOwen:
Nah wah for this ebonyi state o. Abi no be the same state we hear say a chairman and a state assembly member they fight yesterday and more than 40 people died Now, NURTW members don start them own again.

There was a time we hardly hear of Ebonyi in the news. It was just a state like kebbi, you will hardly hear anything about kebbi in the news... Whether for good or bad, the state just dey him own lane for this Nigeria grin
lol, my guy, there are a lot of states in this corn tree that you only known they exit when you are reading state and capital

4 Likes

Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by mightyhazel: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2021
Gabkosh:
Shut your akpu mouth OSU man.
Agbero like you.
hehehe, see painment

u be painshioneer?
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by semyman: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2021
Blame this on Buhari children of hate
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Seyzcham91(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2021
and who told you dem no dey fight for South west own too undecided
Officialgarri:
We call on Chief Mc Oluomo to wade into this matter and teach them how it is done in the SW
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Duridadi: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2021
InfernoNig:
Bad news everywhere and everyday. Na God go help this kontri Naija
...Only when we help ourselves ! sad

Any small thing ! We go just invite Religion , Ethnicity , Politics and Selfishness sad
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Strech(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2021
InfernoNig:
Bad news everywhere and everyday. Na God go help this kontri Naija
Guy! the thing ttire me oo. just yesterday night kidnappers took away my landlord and his 5 children killed a soldier and an old man that came to morn his dead son. I have never been so helpless in my life with a pregnant wife and my 3 years old son. my wife had contractions due to fear and my son couldn't stop crying due to sound of Ak 47. Baba this country is gone.

1 Like

Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Gbagura: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Ebonyi has been peaceful before APC came on board undecided hmmmm

Yes! Let's call MC Oluomo to teach them how it's done

That a tout can be more successful than a graduate when terrorising people

That a tout can build a 5 star hotel yet have Amotekun arrest kids in the forest for practising thuggery

Yes! Let's keep encouraging them

Very soon there will be no need for schools

Thuggery will be full fledged

When they start confronting the Nigerian Army, police and other security outfit, I hope you will not change your story to IPOB then undecided

You've successfully said nothing.
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by SaturnNick(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2021
Na which flag I dey see for background so
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2021
Gbagura:
You've successfully said nothing.
You have understood nothing!!!

Currently, I can't help you with cartoon

1 Like

Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Olatomiwami(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2021
Engrduke:
So "Agberoism" is not synonymous with Lagos and Southwest alone?
Lol.

If nah SW,this thread for don full with name calling from them ur SE brothers,as if agbero no deh alaigbo,yeye deh smell grin
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2021
what is even inside these various NURTW that always spill to fights? seems enough funds is being generated from them yet the government complain of poor IGR but allow hoodlums and agberos to feed on it.

indeed there was a country!
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Deserea: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2021
This people and problem are 5&6
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by bluefilm: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2021
Fools. lipsrsealed
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by naijadrivablog: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2021
cheesy
Their Oga fit be Lagos State Governor soon.
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by uglodoh(f): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2021
This is horrible. The idle mind that say is the devil tool.
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by AFONJACOW(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2021
These Fulani people that accidentally found themselves in igboland
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2021
Governor dave umahi needs to borrow a leaf from GSM and ban NURTW IN EBONYI
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by TrueChristians: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Comedian2019: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Agbero election and violence are 5n6
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by chaloskyx: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2021
SEVEN IS TO SMALL WHEN YOU GUYS RECORD 2000 KILLED THEN IT CAN COME ON FP FOR NOW YOU AGBEROS IN THE NAME OF NURT LEADERSHIP CAN CONTINUE TO KILL YOURSELVES YOU DO NO GOOD TO NIGERIA AND THE SOCIETY AT LARGE HOW I WISH OUR POLITICIANS CAN ALSO EMULATE THESE PEOPLE AND BE KILLING THEMSELVES TILL NONE IS LEFT SO WE CAN FINALLY CLEANSE THIS NATION
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by InfernoNig: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2021
Duridadi:
...Only when we help ourselves ! sad

Any small thing ! We go just invite Religion , Ethnicity , Politics and Selfishness sad

Shut up your mouth and the hand you use in typing this rubbish
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by dahnimoh(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Ebonyi Kwa

HOW come?

Is ebonyi doing "owo mi da"?
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Sweeetheart(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2021
I thought the America of Nigeria don't have agbero and owo Mi da? mumu people
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2021
Oduduwa Republic and potopoto Republic people.
Only employ tribalism in every issue.
They are always firing shots, offline and online. So I wonder how the country will be better.
Don't forget about the Arewa republic fanatics with their extremism join.
How Naija go good?
The three major tribes have been fighting since 1966.
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by wallarwallar(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2021
So den get NURTW wahala 4 south east too.. Me think say na only MC oluomo 4 nigeria becos na only him name den go dey shout as if ......... Make I no talk
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Sibtygarr: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2021
post=98386185:
Happiness is Free.

If you wanna live the rest of your lives in sorrow, tears and blood, it is a personal choice.

If you wanna live a good life, doing positive things for your self, your future and your family, that is also relative.
As we see many sane, positive minded and hardworking Nigerian youths both male and female making it in their personal endeavors in life.
While the other ones keep blaming different people for the miseries in their frustrated lazy lives.

This day, the choice is yours.

We Rise!
The positive minds and hardworking youths are frustrated everyday by lack of resources and enabling environment,
many business has fallen off due to killing and insecurity.
stop telling a lie BBQGRILLS,
Entrepreneurship over here is hell, and white collar-jobs does nothing but take your youth days from you since they think you have no option.
Tell the truth for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.