Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody (53428 Views)

MC Oluomo Steps Down As NURTW Chairman In Lagos / Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) / Yoruba Elders Disagree As Leadership Crisis Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Brunicekid(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
phenomental40:
nurtw has been causing more harm than good I suggests they should be scrap as the SARS. happy Sunday FTC for the first time dedicated to those who died RIP
#NoToNURTW
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by legba1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
PVision2020:
The lousy hypocrites from the other side will want to make us believe MC is the only agbero in the world and that there is no agbero in their region. NURTW is a national union with branches in every public motor park in the nation.
Maybe MC Oluomo will help them settle this friendly match.

I was almost about saying same when I came across ur post... So dem get NURTW chapter?? Bunch of hypocrites...

1 Like

Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by perdollar(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na afonja organization be dt, their only contribution to d national budget
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Strech(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
luminouz:

Where is that bro
wusasa Zaria kaduna state. same area where that Prof was kidnapped last Sunday and yet to be found, within the space of one week, we have 4 cases of kidnap and still no active measures put in place, and thats the same shit that made me relocate my family from kaduna metropolis, it's as if now where is safe again..
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by mutvy: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Can't NURTW be banned for good?
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by desoul2004(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Strech:
Guy! the thing ttire me oo. just yesterday night kidnappers took away my landlord and his 5 children killed a soldier and an old man that came to morn his dead son. I have never been so helpless in my life with a pregnant wife and my 3 years old son. my wife had contractions due to fear and my son couldn't stop crying due to sound of Ak 47. Baba this country is gone.

Which state?
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Duridadi: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
InfernoNig:

Are you a copy cat ni?
.... Are you a copy cat ni?
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by InfernoNig: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Duridadi:
.... Are you a copy cat ni?

grin
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Duridadi: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by luminouz(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Strech:
wusasa Zaria kaduna state. same area where that Prof was kidnapped last Sunday and yet to be found, within the space of one week, we have 4 cases of kidnap and still no active measures put in place, and thats the same shit that made me relocate my family from kaduna metropolis, it's as if now where is safe again..

So sorry to hear that bro.

Please get a firearm. The local one is available,if not the AK 47 type. Your family deserves the best protection possible. Don't hesitate to use whatever means necessary to do just that.

One love
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by rapboss(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
BabaOwen:
Nah wah for this ebonyi state o. Abi no be the same state we hear say a chairman and a state assembly member they fight yesterday and more than 40 people died Now, NURTW members don start them own again.

There was a time we hardly hear of Ebonyi in the news. It was just a state like kebbi, you will hardly hear anything about kebbi in the news... Whether for good or bad, the state just dey him own lane for this Nigeria grin
I swear.. including Yobe and Zamfara.
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by rapboss(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Strech:
Even Samaru ain't safe, bro. Zaria is gone. Please, when is ABU resuming?
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by Strech(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
rapboss:

Even Samaru ain't safe, bro. Zaria is gone. Please, when is ABU resuming?
25th of January, that's tomorrow..
Re: Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody by rapboss(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Strech:
25th of January, that's tomorrow..
Okay, bro. Thank you. Please, stay safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.