Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun (35292 Views)

Police In Kaduna Arrest Two Suspects For Burying Man Alive Over Phone Theft / Security Guard Kills Man With Stick Over Phone Theft In Ogun / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Designcrew: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
H
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
The same idiots will accuse govt of violating constitution when they only know jungle justice. It's pitiful how they kill petty thieves and hail their corrupt politicians who perpetrate grand corruption that steal their future and the future of their children.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Golan007: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
All 3 are from the yeast.
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by kdot20: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Why struggle with 3 able bodied men over a phone that you'll eventually replace...

Just handover the phone and move on...

They never learn...

It's good that the criminals were arrested but that will not bring back the dead.

Rest in peace.

You are not comprehending properly. The dead victim is the phone thief who was lynched by an angry mob. The thief was rescued by the police and rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. The 3 suspects are the unlucky bastards picked from the mob
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by VEXT: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
sapphiere:

It has been brought to my knowledge a particular nairalander with the moniker "Sapphere" who cloned my moniker and uses my dp. I don't know his/her intentions. The Nairalander went to sexuality section to seek for a leasbian.

I'm not the one please be guided.
I don't know the person.

My moniker has letter "i" in it and was created last year.

modified:
I just confirmed. The person behind the monikers "Sapphere and SapphiereBastar" is Ebenezer2021
He created those monikers and uses them to rubbish my image simply because my opinion didn't agree with his.

Beware of the 419.

Who cares...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jail them for life with hard labour.... What nonsense!
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by angelfallz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jungle justice must end in this country. More arrests like this are needed.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
See that middle guy hair for chest shape like Superman logo
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
VEXT:

Who cares...
You definitely do. If not, I see no reason you responded.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Someone stole something of value, he or she hasn't left with it or sold it... Why not quietly collect what is rightfully yours, and hand the idiot to the police. Why descend to the animal level of lynching and murder??! To what end exactly??!

Now, these beasts are going to suffer needlessly for their stupidity.

The average Nigerian is not normal at all.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by danvault: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Why struggle with 3 able bodied men over a phone that you'll eventually replace...

They never learn...

It's good that the criminals were arrested but that will not bring back the dead.

Rest in peace.

You don't understand the text, read again.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Angelfrost(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
The same idiots will accuse govt of violating constitution when they only know jungle justice. It's pitiful how they kill petty thieves and hail their corrupt politicians who perpetrate grand corruption that steal their future and the future of their children.

A very serious anomaly among wretched Negroes!!!

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by WoundedLamb: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Africans and aggression cry
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by vikstandon(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

They never learn...

Rest in peace.

Read the lines and understand before commenting.

The boy that was beaten to death is alleged to have stolen two phones from them.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Angelfrost(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
danvault:

You don't understand the text, read again.

You actually assume he read the post to begin with??! Lol... That guy merely commented based on his comprehension of the heading alone.

Most people don't read beyond the heading.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
we are blaming the kid why he didn't leave the phone for them.. as if some of us won't struggle with them as well.. abeg jare
the three guys are lucky the police take over the case if not they would have been Sunday burnt offering..
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Farukshy: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Rgade:
Say no to jungle justice.
Una no go hear, now una go do January for olopa.
Tell them say no to jingle justice
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by noziz(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
majamajic:
Omo see feet

Na feet u see inside the matter? Abeg no burst my head with laugh grin grin
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by danvault: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Angelfrost:

You actually assume he read the post to begin with??! Lol... That guy merely commented based on his comprehension of the heading alone.

Most people don't read beyond the heading.

That's an ignorant move o, lol...
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Realiz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
People perpetrate jungle justice, like say them Holy.

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Carloslehder: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Person still phone and didn't hurt anybody in the process but u kill am,e no go better for 3 of them ,may they die in prison, in anticipation of the fools that will attack me for defending a thief,e no go better for all of you,oribibe ko logun orififo
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Oluwaleinad14(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
See them criminals, they should kee the 3 of the too.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Trustedpro: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Stop drinking early morning Jedi from mama alagbo they will not hear. Murder case is here.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by pickatyouu: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is how it should be to avoid killings, we should always let the law take it's course.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Mrjaz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

They never learn...

Rest in peace.

Read the story again please
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by CaptainFM1: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

They never learn...

Rest in peace.

The word is allegedly. There's no concrete info whether he actually stole the phone or not. In any case, this jungle justice system only makes us look like Apes. It seems we are retrogressing back to the stone age.

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Dollanaira: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jesus
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by emonis88: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
Elzakzaky:
So the three IPOB miscreants came to yoruba land and kill our brother. They should spend the rest of their miserable life in jail undecided
olodo ! see as ur misguilded tribal bigotry has made u keep seeing ipob who has done u no harm , while herdsmen keep terrorizing n killing people in yoruba land. go n proscribe them again n again ,n u leave d main terrorists to run amok in yoruba land.

Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by Bahamas95(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
They even look like thieves.
I won't be surprised if the deceased was innocent.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Beating 23-year-old To Death Over Phone Theft In Ogun by cbi24: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) / Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos) / Undergraduate Defrauds Seven Ladies On Facebook In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.