Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Find Your Fire With Tantis Premium Ofada Rice And Sauce! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Find Your Fire With Tantis Premium Ofada Rice And Sauce! (310 Views)

Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Your Fire With Tantis Premium Ofada Rice And Sauce! by Moscow11(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2021
Indulge yourself a little... Tantalizers special ofada rice served with the uniquely prepared Tantis sauce offers you unbeatable taste of our rich cultural heritage.
You definitely deserve to get tantalized by the Father of Ofada!
#StaySafe

(1) (Reply)

10 Fruits That Will Boost Your Immune System. Click Link / See How To Make This Popular Snacks Called Dodo Ikire. / Easter Fiesta!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.