Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills (53673 Views)

I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
I can't remember the last time I cooked, it either bitches come around to cook for me OR I'm always visiting different restaurants buying food everyday of my life.

So, Today I decided to do something different by cooking my own meal. I drove to the market to buy necessary ingredients for stew.

Pics 1 & 2:
Ingredients.
Tomatoes ₦1000
Pepper ₦200
Onions ₦300
Tomatoe paste ₦100
Meat ₦1500
Kpomo ₦500
Groundnut oil
Curry & thyme
Maggie knon
Paprika seasoning

Pics 3: boiling the grinded tomatoes and the meats & kpomo for 15mins

Pics 4: frying the tomatoes and adding all the necessary ingredients.

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pics 5: stew don ready ooo!

Pics 6: washing the rice.

Pics 7: rice placed on the fire

Pics 8: allow your rice to boil for 25 min

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pics 9: rice is ready.

Pics 10: food is ready and served.

More pics:

I have to wash it down with a bottle of cold mortuary standard Guinness. Channah1, FERNANDEZISBACK, OlawaleBammie and Kobojunkie come and see better food I cooked.

My food is so delicious and tasty. I never knew I was this good at cooking... Abi God is trying to tell me I should stop yahoo and go open a restaurant? The food too sweet abeg.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
MissyB3

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Omihanifa: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Show us the pics of the rice inside your plate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Omihanifa:
Show us the pics of the rice inside your plate
check again.. It's served in my plate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
You're a fantastic cook. Chef Kollins11!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by doggedfighter(f): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rice and stout. How does that taste?

Rice and chilled Fanta or Coke.

You tried !

Making stew is easy . It's the taste that determines whether you really tried or not.

6/10

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by VOsimhen144(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Op, In a scale of 1 to 10.

I will rate you 7/10. You try for the food.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Rice and stout.
Yes nah!

Na men dey run am.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Mariangeles(f): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Op, you sure say no be your babe cook the food? cheesy

Kollins11: Babe abeg, snap me as I hold the spoon.
Babe: No wham! grin

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

L grin L.

Na me cook am oo! No girl dey my house for now... I no wan buy food outside today.. So I decided to cook the food myself.

32 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Pics 5: stew don ready ooo!

Pics 6: washing the rice.

Pics 7: rice placed on the fire

Pics 8: allow your rice to boil for 25 min
Claps for OP. You were able to do what my 10-year-old friend does every other week in his mother's house. Hurray! grin

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Claps for OP. You were able to do what my 10 year old friend does every other week in his mother's house. Hurray! grin
That your 10 years old friend is still a kid nw. I also did same when I was still leaving with my grandmother as a kid... By the time your 10 years old friend turns an adult, he's gonna understand Life better.

BTW, Is this what you have to say?? Instead for you to rate my cooking skills.

You and I knows my food is highly nutritious than that thing Channah1 cooked the other day.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Channah1(f): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Pics 9: rice is ready.

Pics 10: food is ready and served.

More pics:

I have to wash it down with a bottle of cold mortuary standard Guinness. Channah1, FERNANDEZISBACK, OlawaleBammie and Kobojunkie come and see better food I cooked.

My food is so delicious and tasty. I never knew I was this good at cooking... Abi God is trying to tell me I should stop yahoo and go open a restaurant? The food too sweet abeg.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
MissyB3

Modified.
Oh.. so it you from the other day? I didn't even remember and I commented nicely thinking it's a human being and here you are still talking crap.

Ok. It's because I don't know how to keep record of wrong and their doers that was why I didn't notice it was you. It's a pity you slept over the matter you had to create your own thread.

E pain you gaaan. Keep wailing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
That your 10 years old friend is still a kid nw. I also did same when I was still leaving with my grandmother as a kid... By the time your 10 years old friend turns an adult, he's gonna understand Life better.
BTW, Is this what you have to say?? Instead for you to rate my cooking skills.
You and I knows my food is highly nutritious than that thing Channah1 cooked the other day.
What has Life to do with cooking whether at 10 or at 25? undecided

You claim your food is more nutritious, may I ask in what way? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Mariangeles(f): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
L grin L.

Na me cook am oo! No girl dey my house for now... I no wan buy food outside today.. So I decided to cook the food myself.

OK. You try. cheesy
Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has Life to do with cooking whether at 10 or at 25? undecided
You claim your food is more nutritious, may I ask in what way? undecided
By the time he discovered that he's a man and need to hustle hard and leave food matters for bitches, I'm sure he won't enter kitchen again... Don't worry, I want you to quote me in the next 15 years and tell me if he still enters kitchen to cook everyday.

BTW, why my food is so nutritious is that.. You need to have a taste of the meat. I seasoned it so well.

Is like God wants me to be a Chef and not a yahoo boy... E be like say I go open restaurant soon.

9 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
BTW, why my food is so nutritious is that.. You need to have a taste of the meat. I seasoned it so well.

Is like God wants me to be a Chef and not a yahoo boy... E be like say I go open restaurant soon.
Do you understand the meaning of the word nutritious at all? undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Do you understand the meaning of the word nutritious at all? undecided
Nutritious means providing nourishment... My food is so nourishing.

Shey you dey whine me ni?

10 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by OlawaleBammie: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
I can't remember the last time I cooked, it either bitches come around to cook for me OR I'm always visiting different restaurants buying food everyday of my life.

So, Today I decided to do something different by cooking my own meal. I drove to the market to buy necessary ingredients for stew.

Pics 1 & 2:
Ingredients.
Tomatoes ₦1000
Pepper ₦200
Onions ₦300
Tomatoe paste ₦100
Meat ₦1500
Kpomo ₦500
Groundnut oil
Curry & thyme
Maggie knon
Paprika seasoning

Pics 3: boiling the grinded tomatoes and the meats & kpomo for 15mins

Pics 4: frying the tomatoes and adding all the necessary ingredients.
Oga na Norma bachelor food be this na grin grin cheesy

Wetin b paprika seasoning again

8 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Nutritious means providing nourishment... My food is so nourishing.

Shey you dey whine me ni?
Nourishment has little to nothing to do with taste though.. undecided

You claimed your food tastes better because you used spices and bullion cubes but that doesn't say anything about nutrition. Also, taste does not always have to to from spices and seasoning. It can come simply from the main ingredients you use. undecided

9 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

abi oo.. Atleast I try nah.

Paprika seasoning na spice for grilling meat, chicken, fish.. e.t.c

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nourishment has little to nothing to do with taste though.. undecided

You claimed your food tastes better because you used spices and bullion cubes but that doesn't say anything about nutrition. Also, taste does not always have to to from spices and seasoning. It can come simply from the main ingredients you use. undecided
Lol... What do I know? I'm just a poor dude chasing the bag.

But atleast I tried.. I want you to rate my cooking skills in a scale 1-10

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Lol... What do I know? I'm just a poor dude chasing the bag.

But atleast I tried.. I want you to rate my cooking skills in a scale 1-10
Since even a 10-year old can cook this, I can't be partial so I give you 4 out of 10. grin

For an adult, you have to wow us with what a 10-year old would probably not do when cooking rice and stew. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by OlawaleBammie: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
abi oo.. Atleast I try nah.

Paprika seasoning na spice for grilling meat, chicken, fish.. e.t.c

But u rubbished Channah1 good-looking food like kilodee...

U even said ur dog would reject it should it be served for it grin grin

Just kuku tell me what u re looking for grin grin

Channah1 u hav got a wonderful admirer grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Since even a 10-year old can cook this, I can't be partial so I give you 4 out of 10. grin

For an adult, you have to wow us with what a 10-year old would probably not do when cooking rice and stew. grin
You just discouraged me.. Infact I'm no longer entering the kitchen to cook again.

KFC all the way still death do us apart.

4 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
You just discouraged me.. Infact I'm no longer entering the kitchen to cook again.

KFC all the way still death do us apart.
I am not discouraging you in anyway. Simply saying that we want to be wowed!. What want you to showcase your unique ideas here, not show us just what anyone can do. undecided

You don't see me creating threads to show how I make mashed potatoes in the microwave for good reason. Anyone can pretty much do it so no point. undecided

6 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kollins11: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Channah1:

Wow! This looks inviting. I'm salivating now. undecided.

Nice plating.

Madam, that's my low budget food... You can't compare my low budget food to yours. "O wrong na" them no be mate at all

If I cook my high budget food ehh... You go worship me.

Who dey breath!!!!!!!!!!!?

5 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Divay22(f): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin
I believe this your analysis abeg grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Madam, that's my low budget food... You can't compare my low budget food to yours. "O wrong na" them no be mate at all

If I cook my high budget food ehh... You go worship me.
Who dey breath!!!!!!!!!!!?
Low Budget ke? shocked

You spent well over N3000 on that food. Come on now. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) / Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) / How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.