Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow (46937 Views)

Abuja Is No Longer Nigeria's Capital Effective Tomorrow The 13th Of December / Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Dong2: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Our nature of business makes us to stay in the bushes and forests. Why chase us out

Your nature of business is unacceptable to others just as alcohol and pig is unacceptable to your people. Do you understand now, or you want it louder.??

1 Like

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Sweeetheart(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Conrod:
When we tried to mind our business in 1967 you people sacrificed lives to ensure it didnt work.

because you trespass to even think you can takeover Lagos, when you people were tamed you were crying foul

Yoruba are the major protesters for the discontinue of your shortsighted war, they reserved your leftover properties that you came back to meet after the futile civil war

so abusing or blackmailing Yoruba because of your unproductive useless war is just a myopic and lame excuse

grow some sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by ChoCho54(f): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
michoim:
High court and not supreme court, and the judge is a yoruba in yoruba land. Then the judgement will be nothing short of tribalism.
Because if courts in the north by northerner judges should target main occupation of southerners in the north and issue judgement against them, how will that be....
The judgement was never contested, so it's valid ground for action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Dong2: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

We are cut up with desertification and climate change. That's why we come down south. We have been in the south over 100 years but all of a sudden your governor want to eject us, what if we Retaliate to your people nko

Sebi you too ll go back to your land after the retaliation abi you go still stay?
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Godbless3(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is the 1st time i have seen a governor behaving as the chief security officer of a state and not waited for the fed govt.
A little good step. The next will be joining hand to take the federal govt to court on the resources control.
1999 and land use act vested all lands in the hand of the state (thats include the resources, the sky above that land) and i don't know why the president control resources outside (off-shore).
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by AlhajiImam: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
supercase1:

shut up grin table is now turning cheesy
illegal fulanis would be driven away and if u want war we would give u people war!!!

choice is urs cheesy

Have you ever fought a war before? You think it's hiding behind your phone as a keyboard warrior?
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by surgical: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
obailala:
The only thing I find bizarre about this development is why Akeredolu is the only one pushing for this. The other time, Akeredolu was the only one championing Amotekun despite all opposition. The question is, what are other southern governors doing?

There are regular herdsmen attacks in Edo, Delta, Oyo, Enugu etc. Why are these other governors sleeping and waiting for Akeredolu to carry everything on his head?
The Ondo man is different from the others.they don't suffer fools gladly
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Commanderinpips: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Cattle ranching is alien to our culture

Then practice your culture in your land.

1 Like

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by AlhajiImam: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
lol see diz head slamming nitwit Av u washed ur blokoz diz morning? I just pity u and ur nomadic criminals because the mistake u are making is called relying on old tactics and antecedents to approach new day incidents.. if u think because we humans up west are rational in thinking unlike u nomadic animals , u will be making an assumption that u will eternally regret.. Dan fodio is dead and can never be born again his reign of terror died with him so will the animalistic fulanis.. the sane and exposed ones alone will be saved and learn from u nomads to understand no one has monopoly of violence..

Look around tozzo malu.. do u think we are in 1908? U think we are our ancestors who prefer to break kolanuts and dialogue with numbskulls?

Even u if u stand in front of me and say shittttt I will rip off ur heart whilst u still alive before u know it .. I Hate oppressors especially if they lesser species.. u lots belong to the bushes but not our bushes go to urs and enjoy ur uncivilised existence..

Smiles, aimless rants of airhead
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Newman224: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
The FG should be proactive here before it escalates.

Fulanis have the right to live and stay anywhere in this country. It is enshrined in our constitution. Nobody likes war but we won't stretch our necks to be cut off without a form of resistance

Sharap ya mouth there. Do the Fulanis have right to be perpetuating all sort of heinous atrocities like killing, maiming, kidnapping, raping women etc?. You people are the problem of this country. It is clear from Buhari's silence towards all these crimes that he is in support of Fulanis committing evil wherever they find themselves. Una cup go soon full for this country. Buhari's cup go soon full too. He will not be President forever. We will not continue to watch Fulanis wreaking havoc all over the country. The country is not for you guys neither is it for Buhari. I will swear for anybody that quotes my post and says rubbish

1 Like

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by AlhajiImam: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Newman224:

Sharap ya mouth there. Do the Fulanis have right to be perpetuating all sort of heinous atrocities like killing, maiming, kidnapping, raping women etc?. You people are the problem of this country. It is clear from Buhari's silence towards all these crimes that he is in support of Fulanis committing evil wherever they find themselves. Una cup go soon full for this country. Buhari's cup go soon full too. He will not be President forever. We will not continue to watch Fulanis wreaking havoc all over the country. The country is not for you guys neither is it for Buhari. I will swear for anybody that quotes my post and says rubbish

In the scheme of things, your quote means nothing. Nigeria belongs to us and dazzol. Even if Buhari leaves power, another fulani man is coming on board with the help of Britain our godfather
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Tedpgrass: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Cattle ranching is alien to our culture

Culture should move with times...
You want to move around..
Do it in areas where you are welcome and in a manner, you don't become a burden and a source of harm to the local community.

The SW and the SE don't want you around..
What's so difficult to comprehend.

Tidy up your internal affairs and stop providing cover to bandits, kidnappers et al..

1 Like

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by DrDax: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Fulanis have the right to live and stay anywhere in this country. It is enshrined in our constitution. Nobody likes war but we won't stretch our necks to be cut off without a form of resistance

What a dumb statement.

Nobody is chasing them as long as they register their business and rent land for their flock.

Ka ji ko

1 Like

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Tedpgrass: 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

In the scheme of things, your quote means nothing. Nigeria belongs to us and dazzol. Even if Buhari leaves power, another fulani man is coming on board with the help of Britain our godfather

In your dreams...

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Newman224: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Tueh. Just see wetin human being dey spill come out from him mouth. You are no different from the cows you people carry all about. Nor be only god father werey
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Conrod: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sweeetheart:

because you trespass to even think you can takeover Lagos, when you people were tamed you were crying foul

Yoruba are the major protesters for the discontinue of your shortsighted war, they reserved your leftover properties that you came back to meet after the futile civil war

so abusing or blackmailing Yoruba because of your unproductive useless war is just a myopic and lame excuse

grow some sense
You cant dine with the devil and expect a safe return trip,their ( fulani) atrocities is the price you pay for myopia and even if you succeed in ondo and "maybe" ogun states,i wonder what will happen in kwara, or is the land not also yoruba?.
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by AlhajiImam: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Culture should move with times...
You want to move around..
Do it in areas where you are welcome and in a manner, you don't become a burden and a source of harm to the local community.

The SW and the SE don't want you around..
What's so difficult to comprehend.

Tidy up your internal affairs and stop providing cover to bandits, kidnappers et al..

We have been moving around since ages. It didn't start this year neither will it end this year. Stop fighting a lost battle
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Tedpgrass: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

We are cut up with desertification and climate change. That's why we come down south. We have been in the south over 100 years but all of a sudden your governor want to eject us, what if we Retaliate to your people nko

100 years really.

Need to dust your history books.

That aside, if you've been a welcome but ILLEGAL guest for a?century ko, why do you harbour and encourage criminals within... To continually attack your host community unabated on the basis of kinship or religion..

That's a most UNGRATEFUL guest who needs to be outed in my humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by govomotors: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Because this affect their cows, they will consider it a serious crisis.

When South South, South East, South West cried herdman this and that, they never cared.

Herds owners are business men, they have right to conduct their business throughour the country if they can practice these:

1. They should rent farm land which ever state the choose, fence it and purchase herds feeds from market to feed their stock.

2. All herds should be transported from state A to state B by trucks.

3. All herdsman should be registered at their host community with a proof that they a bonafide citizen of Nigeria. This will reduce the issue of rape, kidnapping and farm destruction accredited these herdman.
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by aspiring44: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Why is it difficult for them adhere to basic principles.?

And they make money from the business .very nauseating.
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Tedpgrass: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

We have been moving around since ages. It didn't start this year neither will it end this year. Stop fighting a lost battle

Lost for you chaps but not to the SW and SE.!!

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by driand(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
NextD18:
He is a noisemaker. South Western Governors are noisemakers and not bold enough to do shiits to the fullanis in this country.

After the next 7 days, the Fullanis will still be in that land doing what they do best and the same Governor will chicken out as a coward they are known for. Infact, another set of people from that region will even support the Fullanis.cheesy

We know them, zero boldness and zero braveness when it comes to dealing with Fullani issues.

If Tinubu their god and personal savior could say nothing concerning what the Fullanis are doing to them, no South Westerner alive will do shiiit.

nigga u're right about South Westerners but u don't know Aketi... He'd rather die than not fulfill a promise and he doesn't dribble... I like in Akure...
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by NLPoliceWoman: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Strongbest(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by Asgard13: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Vistra40:

When others are addressing a serious threat you are here still causing further division among southerners. I’m not yoruba but this your behaviour is childish bro

You’re Yoruba

No other southern will call for southern unity after taunting better south.

The division “ we the south south crew” wanted in old Eastern region. Is what they will always get from others

Is law of karma not me
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by stickle(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
NextD18:
He is a noisemaker. South Western Governors are noisemakers and not bold enough to do shiits to the fullanis in this country.

After the next 7 days, the Fullanis will still be in that land doing what they do best and the same Governor will chicken out as a coward they are known for. Infact, another set of people from that region will even support the Fullanis.cheesy

We know them, zero boldness and zero braveness when it comes to dealing with Fullani issues.

If Tinubu their god and personal savior could say nothing concerning what the Fullanis are doing to them, no South Westerner alive will do shiiit.

The last time I checked, the menace of herbsmen is all over the country, I am yet to hear any governor taken Akeredolu stand. Yet he is a Western governor, the so call 'noise makers'.
I feel bad each time we tribalise important issues such as this
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by ceaser: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
SW1st:

Have you also watched the receentbvideo of how Igboho stood before the police dared the police and the police couldn't even utter a word?

Imao grin

Watch the video grin

[url ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHgAZJwBi5U&feature=youtu.be
[/url]

Even soldier dey dia sef. cheesy
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by LastProphet: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Yes you also have a right to rape and kidnap people everywhere in Nigeria. My cousin and his entire family were kidnapped in 2019 by fulanis at Obajana in kogi and they were tortured for 2 weeks and we paid N1.7M, so that is your right you hear? But tell me any tribe from the south that can dare to do that in the north?

1 Like

Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by AlhajiImam: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
LastProphet:

Yes you also have a right to rape and kidnap people everywhere in Nigeria. My cousin and his entire family were kidnapped in 2019 by fulanis at Obajana in kogi and they were tortured for 2 weeks and we paid N1.7M, so that is your right you hear? But tell me any tribe from the south that can dare to do that in the north?

Our Sharia law guides us
Re: High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow by DarkJeddi(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
akeredelu is not born to ban FULANI from grazing
English,please.. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . / General Gowon Sitting And Eating On The Floor In Benin In 1967 (Throwback Photo) / Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.