Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

How To Pay For America Schools Application Form Online. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pay For America Schools Application Form Online. (217 Views)

How To Buy WAEC GCE Registration Form Online - Mycyberteller.com / How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME Form Online / 2018 Nigerian Nursing Schools Application Forms - Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay For America Schools Application Form Online. by Abiodunjohn127(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2021
I applied for YWAM San Francisco, I have filled the form and submitted but I was told that before my application can be approve I need to pay an application form of $15. The options on the site are credit card or echeck, I went to my bank(Polaris) and the bank asked me to apply for visa card which I did but yet I couldn't make the payment. I complained to the bank but they kept on telling me that it should be going through because they've worked on it, I am even tired of going to the bank for complaint. Please my brothers and sisters on this forum, I need your assistant as this is causing delay in my application. Thank for your assistant.
Re: How To Pay For America Schools Application Form Online. by uzomakanaki(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Visit any access bank close to you and open a dorm account
Re: How To Pay For America Schools Application Form Online. by LordofNaija: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
What is this YWAM about
Re: How To Pay For America Schools Application Form Online. by Abiodunjohn127(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
uzomakanaki:
Visit any access bank close to you and open a dorm account

Ok, thanks. But is that the only option?
Re: How To Pay For America Schools Application Form Online. by Abiodunjohn127(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
LordofNaija:
What is this YWAM about

Youth With A Mission, that's missionary school.
Re: How To Pay For America Schools Application Form Online. by xcelpro: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Abiodunjohn127:

Are there undergraduate and post graduate programs there?
Or it's for high school students?
Re: How To Pay For America Schools Application Form Online. by LordofNaija: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Abiodunjohn127:

How much is tuition, can you tell me more, I'm intersted
Re: How To Pay For America Schools Application Form Online. by Abiodunjohn127(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
LordofNaija:

How much is tuition, can you tell me more, I'm intersted
You must do your Discipleship Training School (DTS) in your country before applying for second school in country of your choice. But I am applying for staffing in San Francisco and not second school. You can google and read more about it and bases in the state where you are.

(1) (Reply)

Katsina State Government Scholarship 2021 / 9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All / My Experience With Jamb Correction Of Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.