Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? (990 Views)

If You Think You Have What It Takes To Make Money - GET IN HERE! / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by bestnetwork101: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2021
Another platform is out again named Anofxfunds
This platform promises to offer 70% return of investment monthly for 6months on one of the plans to there investors.
What do you think Guys?

check out the site https://anofxfunds.com

Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by justayo: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by bestnetwork101: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2021
no be small hmmm ooooooo!!!
justayo:
Hmmmmm
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by Cutecharlz(m): 11:45am On Jan 24, 2021
Another way of defrauding people....investors be careful
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by bestnetwork101: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2021
no be small thing. if you must try your luck, please use your head oooo!! make i use one eye dey look first
Cutecharlz:
Another way of defrauding people....investors be careful
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by Macelliot(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
2 weeks old?

Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by Macelliot(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
bestnetwork101:
Another platform is out again named Anofxfunds
This platform promises to offer 70% return of investment monthly for 6months on one of the plans to there investors.
What do you think Guys?

check out the site https://anofxfunds.com
You created this site yourself?

How would a site created last 2 weeks offer 70% returns on investment, and did you came to know if you aren't the owner?
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by bestnetwork101: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
ok
Macelliot:
2 weeks old?
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by bestnetwork101: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
i received a mail that am invited.
moreover every online investment is a risk even those that have stayed for months and have office are still failing including MBA. Everything is choice, i can decide to join or still be watching as am doing.. Bro is your choice.
i need information from those that have invested abeg
Macelliot:

You created this site yourself?

How would a site created last 2 weeks offer 70% returns on investment, and did you came to know if you aren't the owner?

Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Another drum of premium tears loading.......... cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by cyndylove64(f): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin
Lexusgs430:
angry grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by kikelomo68469: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
You created this site yourself?How would a site created last 2 weeks offer 70% returns on investment, and did you came to know if you aren't the owner?
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by jamesbridget13(f): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:
lolz
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
bestnetwork101:
i received a mail that am invited.
moreover every online investment is a risk even those that have stayed for months and have office are still failing including MBA. Everything is choice, i can decide to join or still be watching as am doing.. Bro is your choice.
i need information from those that have invested abeg
sent u a mail, pls resply
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by Giftedzara: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
is the site still paying?
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by Giftedzara: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
i have tried and it pays.
good to be here
Re: What Do You Think About Anofxfunds Investments? by Michealfx: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
you just started new LOl something that is more than two months now.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Invest 1m / 10 Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria / How To Deal With Loan Sharks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.