Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Where Can I Invest 1m - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Invest 1m (986 Views)

Invest 1m And Get 1.5m In One Year (loan Investment With 50% Profit) / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / Invest 1M Then Split 1.1M Profit @ 180 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Invest 1m by RichardRandy: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Hello pls im here for advice im really sad... recently my travel papers got bounced after spending so much iv been down for 2weeks now.
But thank God im gettin bettr gradually.

I dnt know where to start again i hav just 1m or less left with me.. and i need to inbest it somewhere pls if u have any sure good business
That can fetche me income with it pls u can let me know.
I will come later to read comments

Thanks sad
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by iamgogo79(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Stake it on 2odds � thank me later
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by RichardRandy: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2022
iamgogo79:

Not is guaranteed in footbal pls.
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by JosephIfechukwu(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
RichardRandy:
Hello pls im here for advice im really sad... recently my travel papers got bounced after spending so much iv been down for 2weeks now.

I dnt know where to start again i hav just 1m or less left with me.. and i need to inbest it somewhere pls if u have any sure good business

Thanks sad
call me and let's discuss
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by JosephIfechukwu(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
RichardRandy:

Thanks sad
0 9 0 1 9 5 4 0 4 2 0

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by Trilz(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Buy land, use the remaining and open barbing salon.
Sit and watch how money works for you.
I have other investment ideas tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by izuugodwin(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
iamgogo79:
who do u this thing,ur leaving in bet life habbit.
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by xenastar(f): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Invest it in my business

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by Pk01(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
RichardRandy:

Thanks sad
look no other than crypto, don't call this guys that drop there lines here..run for ur dear life...

With 1m at hand ..
Offline bus 1.car wash
Online bus 2. Cryptocurrency

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by ayoncox: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
RichardRandy:

Thanks sad
Chat me up on 08089456258 let me show you how you can take in 20 to 30% monthly via Dollar Arbitrage and still keep your cash

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by greatbos: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Invest with peace of mind with CALA ROBOT
Been on since April,no fail in withdrawal,access to yr capital&interest anytime,in less than 30mins it lands in yr account
If interested,WhatsApp..07086190951

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by RichardRandy: 3:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Pk01:
look no other than crypto, don't call this guys that drop there lines here..run for ur dear life...

With 1m at hand ..
Offline bus 1.car wash
Online bus 2. Cryptocurrency

Thanks bro
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by RichardRandy: 3:02am On Jul 26, 2022
xenastar:
Invest it in my business

Which is
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by RichardRandy: 3:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Trilz:
Buy land, use the remaining and open barbing salon.
Sit and watch how money works for you.
I have other investment ideas tho.

Land aint cheap ..
1m cant do both
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by waze63(m): 5:10am On Jul 26, 2022
ayoncox:

Chat me up on 08089456258 let me show you how you can take in 20 to 30% monthly via Dollar Arbitrage and still keep your cash

Bro I'm interested..can u write me on Whatsapp
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by Trilz(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2022
RichardRandy:

Land aint cheap.
1m cant do both
you can buy as low as 500k
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by Halb: 6:45am On Jul 26, 2022
waze63:

Is this an investment company?
How does this sunpower work pls explain

It's the investment part of a solar company. You only need to register with the link, purchase any equipment of your choice, you can buy more than one equipment if you want.

Once you purchase the equipment, it will begin to generate revenue for you every hour for a whole year.

You'll bind your account details and phone number to the app, to enable you withdraw your money once it's above 1k. You can withdraw any time you like.

The withdrawal is very easy and fast.

Below is the picture of the app on my phone.

Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by Aizenosa(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
you can contact me for details. If you are serious we send you our startup docs along with contract terms. 08050937337
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by xenastar(f): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
RichardRandy:

Which is

Skincare and spa...pm me
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by yemight345(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
See bro u can just trade forex with like 300k from that money them make more than 2m or more within some few days.forep really pays if u got the funds to start up
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Op omegapro is a legist investment company that guarantees peàce of mind when you invert. They offer 300percent for a 16months lifeline when you compound your interest. 10percent monthly. Daily, weekly and monthly withdrawal of interest is guaranteed. If u r in pH fine, even in Lagos or Abuja, you can invest from anywhere and let your money work for you.
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by marksburg: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
RichardRandy:

Thanks sad

Short term investment:
What I would advise is to keep that money. Use minimum of only 70k from it and register with ezapp. Just make sure u grab orders daily. Don't worry, the orders are automatic so theres no much input from u. Just remember to click the "grab button" daily.

Someone told me about it 3weeks ago and I took the risk. Just 2weeks later, I already made 2x my investment capital and still running.

You can use my link if u decide to
https://hezhigroup.com/#/register?referCode=xthvhl

U can also whatsap me on 0.8.1.6.1. 8.9 0.9.1.6

Long term investment:
I will show u good crypto coins to invest in during this bear market that would guaranty u min of 20x during next bull market. There's also a crypto thread here on Nairaland where they mention some good coins too.

U are not paying me any dim for anything. Good luck
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by Ngswagz: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2022
Shihtzu Exchange aims to change the world through financial, technical, and perceptive endeavors - ultimately populating the next generation.

✅Join Us Today�
https://shihtzu.exchange/register/97098320

#NFTs #crypto #blockchain #memecoin #shihtzu #shihtzumetaverse

https://shihtzu.exchange/register/97098320
Re: Where Can I Invest 1m by MickyJNR5: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
RichardRandy:

Thanks sad

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) / I Need A Stockbroker / Beating The Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.