Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Will Fulani Still Have This Audacity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Fulani Still Have This Audacity? (280 Views)

British Conquered Igboland In A Span Of 40 Years,how Long Will Fulani Take? / Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari / Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Fulani Still Have This Audacity? by 3LACK: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2021
Growing up we only hear bout Hausa-fulani's in school when they are listing the major ethnic groups in Nigeria or when they talk about cattle rearers, to me especially their topic have always been an understatement and a waste of time cos I thought I'll never meet them as an ondo kid.

But this days their topics seem to be everywhere, they even have the guts to come into the south and wreck havoc without being scared of shit, but people say it's cos Buhari a Hausa-fulani is the president so what would happen if he finishes his term and a new president gets sworn in hopefully not a Hausa-fulani, would they still have such audacity?

note: this ain't tribalism in anyway
Re: Will Fulani Still Have This Audacity? by malcom1X: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
These fulanis you see are not Nigerians, the ones in Nigeria that move South know their base.
These ones just move about anyhow and this is what is bringing problems right now.

Secondly I believe someone is giving them some bad Orientation leading to their attitude.

1 Like

Re: Will Fulani Still Have This Audacity? by 3LACK: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
malcom1X:
These fulanis you see are not Nigerians, the ones in Nigeria that move South know their base.
These ones just move about anyhow and this is what is bringing problems right now.

Secondly I believe someone is giving them some bad Orientation leading to their attitude.
I concur strongly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Proffering 21st Century Solution To Farmer Herder Clashes / Sack Policemen Who Also Impregnate Women Out Of Wedlock, Okei-odumakin Urges IGP / Ifeanyi Uba Can Not Be Governor In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.