Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? (3024 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by cooooooks(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Not looking for visa too 'hun'.

Well if you're already a citizen, this won't apply.

Leshurr:

Too bad I'm not looking for visa like you and your ilks. I'm a dual citizen thank you! smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by cooooooks(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
When/If you're married and your husband starts going outside (hopefully not), don't join the ladies who say: "Honey, is it not good enough for you anymore? Honey, let's spice up our marriage. Honey, you can do anal. Waa waa waa".

grin

Leshurr:

Another butthurt faggott. Literally butt hurt!

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by sisisioge: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Karleb:

This really shows you don't love such a child.

Caring parents still visit their wards that's been sentenced to life imprisonment from time to time.

I'd never disown my own kid, I'd just have to live with the fact that my child is now homo.

As far as they keep their homosexual to themselves, we won't have issues.

Have you ever wondered why Okupe's son has not been sentenced to 7 years imprisonment?

Does he live in Nigeria? I assume he lives abroad.

As for me, we will just continue life like nothing happened. He can bring his partner home o for occasions but they must never have seex under my roof. While the image of lesbians together is not too bad for my mind, the thought of guys digging into each other traumatizes me. So yes, he can be gay but no crewing around me. If that protocol is observed, I want him to choose right and be happy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Palehair: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Leshurr:

The fact that this topic affected you so personally, that you took it upon yourself to derail the thread by arguing back and forth with a lady, says it all. Goodbye mangina!
Oh look, it's the rape apologist angry for someone calling their member out. Typical, have a goodnight

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Doesn't exist in my future. When I picture my future through the light of the scripture, God's promises to me doesn't include homosexual children. It simply doesn't exist.
Ps: If you don't believe in God, keep scrolling. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by samuelpeters(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
salvationproject:
We can see what former presidential aide, Toyin Okupe is currently facing as regard recent declarations by his son, Bolu, being into gayism.

What will you do if your child turns out to be same?

This is not a prayer o, just assumption.

ME: I will immediately discard him/her(lesbianism) from my lineage with immediate effect.
Hehehehe!
The day my child tries it, that would be the end of us. What nonsense!

©️2021.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by doxijaw: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
sisisioge:

Does he live in Nigeria? I assume he lives abroad.

As for me, we will just continue life like nothing happened. He can bring his partner home o for occasions but they must never have seex under my roof. While the image of lesbians together is not too bad for my mind, the thought of guys digging into each other traumatizes me. So yes, he can be gay but no crewing around me. If that protocol is observed, I want him to choose right and be happy grin

Has any lesbian made a pass at you before?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by sisisioge: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Elyonisable1:

Has any lesbian made a pass at you before?

Yes o...I found it weirdly funny. She was acting all macho like I wouldn't notice she's got a pair of boooobs too grin. I honestly do not have anything against same sex relationships so long as no one is trying to enlist me. Finish.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Xxx123xxx(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
salvationproject:
We can see what former presidential aide, Toyin Okupe is currently facing as regard recent declarations by his son, Bolu, being into gayism.

ME: I will immediately discard him/her(lesbianism) from my lineage with immediate effect.
..Honestly I don't know cos GLBT thing still baffles me ..I mean its beyond my comprehension.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by SpeciMental: 6:05am On Jan 26, 2021
Palehair:

They come out because of people like you who still see it as a depravity, they come out because of extremist who will rather kill men holding hands than men holding guns, they come out to show the world they can't be discriminated anymore, they come out because of most people's assumptions that they are straight

Abeg chill oga. Liberal/progressive much? Or are you one of them?
It is perversion to the core and not crucifying them but they should stay in their lane and keep their dirty linen hidden. Do you come out to tell the world what your poop looks like. They should stop making us puke at the sound of their crap. We have a right to sane atmosphere.
We straight thinking and logical humans who are not controlled by MSM narratives and the population-control driven elite will never accept what nature has rejected. Until we find one man with a pussy or without a dick, science has permanently placed gays on the abnormal side of the spectrum. And until we find a "homo" gene, no one is born that way.

We got to peacefully force these freaks back to their hideouts cause the little fire they're starting is gonna consume our kid's generation. And every normal person, even in Western climes gets turned off by their fetish somewhere inside, make no mistake about it. However with eugenist elite controlling the world governments and MSM, we're all being bullied into accepting that shit.
Let's stop trying to sound woke to the detriment of logic.
Just sayin'

cooooooks:
Why don't you mind your own blawdy business?

Are they disturbing you? No.

You are not happy in your life so you go look to disturb somebody else's.

Yep boss. They're making everyone wanna throw up. They should kindly keep their stinking linen inside and we'll all be fine. And please stop telling people to not have free speech so they could get a VISA. That's part of the bullying tactics of these eugenicist tyrants controlling world goverments and MSM.

Leshurr:
Sometimes I wonder why homosexuals are so vicious, defensive and ready to attack at any point.
I've never understood why they feel the need to "come out" and announce to the whole world what they do in the confines of their bedroom . like how is your sexual depravity our blawdy business?
Then, if you don't agree or subscribe to their lifestyle you are called a hateful bigot. Just engage with a homo the next thing is they will start wishing you death yet at the same time play the 'victims'. Only the devil is that incessant in pushing his agenda which makes me believe homosexuality is demonic possession with a hint of mental illness.
This is true of all of the Left and liberals. Tyrants always playing victim

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2021
Leshurr:
Sometimes I wonder why homosexuals are so vicious, defensive and ready to attack at any point.
I've never understood why they feel the need to "come out" and announce to the whole world what they do in the confines of their bedroom . like how is your sexual depravity our blawdy business?
Then, if you don't agree or subscribe to their lifestyle you are called a hateful bigot. Just engage with a homo the next thing is they will start wishing you death yet at the same time play the 'victims'. Only the devil is that incessant in pushing his agenda which makes me believe homosexuality is demonic possession with a hint of mental illness.

You, heterosexuals, made laws policing their activities and you're asking how anything is your businesses?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Leshurr(f): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You, heterosexuals, made laws policing their activities and you're asking how anything is your businesses[/s]?

You are clearly stuck in the 1940s.

We live in an era now where homos are worshipped like demigods whom you dare not say anything against. People are losing jobs, visa applications and receiving death threats for saying anything deemed "homophobic".

So, if your comeback to me is about outdated "laws" then you really need to wake up from your slumber.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Lmaooooooo. These heteros be doing the most. They do weddings, they do baby showers, they do graduations, celebrating and painting the town red, they engage in PDAs and are even using the technologies created by "white gods" they despise so much, are sharing their opinions online, and are dictating what is wrong or right, will share sexcapades on ashawo thread, show off their cars and filtered life on instagram, but homosexuals are the vile ones, forcing their lifestyles on y'all?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Leshurr(f): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Lmaooooooo. These heteros be doing the most. They do weddings, they do baby showers, they do graduations, celebrating and painting the town red, they engage in PDAs and are even using the technologies created by "white gods" they despise so much, are sharing their opinions online, and are dictating what is wrong or right, will share sexcapades on ashawo thread, show off their cars and filtered life on instagram, but homosexuals are the vile ones, forcing their lifestyles on y'all?

According to this one's logic, it is vile to show off cars and "filtered life".

Hahahhahaha.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Leshurr:

[s]You are clearly stuck in the 1940s.

We live in an era now where homos are worshipped like demigods whom you dare not say anything against. People are losing jobs, visa applications and receiving death threats for saying anything deemed "homophobic".

So, if your comeback to me is about outdated "laws" then you really need to wake up from your slumber.[/s]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/39574685

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acts_of_violence_against_LGBT_people

Goan educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Leshurr(f): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:
[s]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/39574685

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acts_of_violence_against_LGBT_people

Goan educate yourself.

Don't change mouth now missy.

Where are the links to the so called homophobic laws which you initially quoted me about?

And please don't give me the law of a lawless nation like Nigeria where the likes of bobrisky are the most celebrated public figures.
Mtcheww!

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Leshurr:

According to this one's logic, it is vile to show off cars and "filtered life".

Hahahhahaha.

Do heterosexuals show off every damn thing imaginable??
Do you heterosexuals comment on every single thing there is?
And lastly, have heterosexuals not been wrecking havoc on the world, and causing untold pain to millions? HIV/AIDs is one you'll want to attribute to the gay community; other than that -- from whose activities (sexual and non-sexual) did most illnesses and diseases ravaging the world come from? Aborted pregnancies leading to death, exploding population, rape and all - from whose expression of sexuality did they come from??

Comeback? You seem hung up on something else here. A previous interaction?

I'm not giving you a "comeback" or whatever else you think here. Finally, don't cure your homophobia. No, just leave it to fester and try to go to a country that cares about its citizens and their standards of living and see if they won't pack and fling your ass back, after yanking your job from you.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Leshurr(f): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

. Finally, don't cure your homophobia. No, just leave it to fester and try to go to a country that cares about its citizens and their standards of living and see if they won't pack and fling your ass back, after yanking your job from you.

How can someone be so angry, furstrated and confused and the same time cheesy
First she claims we put laws in place to oppress homos, next minute she admits how much power the LGBT community holds that they can literally "yank" your source of livelihood from you. Funny girl.

The fact that you made a list of all the world's problems and attributed it to heterosexuality shows a lot about how your brain works lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Leshurr(f): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Oh and Magnoliaa, this is the first time I'd be engaging with you. So what "previous interaction" are you talking about? Except you are indirectly admitting that you run another account which you've engaged me with? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Leshurr(f): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Says the lily-livered guy, ashamed of his person and hides behind an "f" to face women.

You're so boring and not worth my time.

Indeed.
I've taken quite a bit of your time this morning though wink

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by BlackMamba69(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2021
SpeciMental:

It is perversion to the core and not crucifying them but they should stay in their lane and keep their dirty linen hidden. Do you come out to tell the world what your poop looks like. They should stop making us puke at the sound of their crap. We have a right to sane atmosphere.
We straight thinking and logical humans who are not controlled by MSM narratives and the population-control driven elite will never accept what nature has rejected. Until we find one man with a pussy or without a dick, science has permanently placed gays on the abnormal side of the spectrum. And until we find a "homo" gene, no one is born that way.

We got to peacefully force these freaks back to their hideouts cause the little fire they're starting is gonna consume our kid's generation. And every normal person, even in Western climes gets turned off by their fetish somewhere inside, make no mistake about it. However with eugenist elite controlling the world governments and MSM, we're all being bullied into accepting that shit.
Just sayin'

Yep boss. They're making everyone wanna throw up. They should kindly keep their stinking linen inside and we'll all be fine. And please stop telling people to not have free speech so they could get a VISA. That's part of the bullying tactics of these eugenicist tyrants controlling world goverments and MSM.

Facts only.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Palehair: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2021
SpeciMental:

Just sayin'

This is so outdated, I don't even know where to start so because Beyonce or Eminem supports LGBT+ rights, they are gay now? Have your belief but don't use that as a basis to infringe on others rights
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Leshurr(f): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Arsenate:

grin

She can't even keep up with herself. She's the most confused poster around here; argues with both sides of her mouth. Engage her at the risk of losing your sanity.

She thinks she sleek, dedicating her main account to food threads while using her Magnoliaa moniker to stalk and troll others cheesy , then, she regularly conversates with herself with both accounts in a desperate attempt to throw off any suspicions. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
salvationproject:

although this cant and wont happen to me, if it did, i would have to live with the fact that he can only relate with me from a distance. Prolly just phone calls if need be, from there-on out. No one was born gay, queer, bestial, necrophile, pedophile. All of these were products of environmental influence. With all their rantings, science hasnt shown that they have a diff brain that can be attributed to their lewd behaviour. Some that propagated a fake research finding on it, were busted, and revealed to be all gays who used their status as doctors/ researchers to further their own anally-suggestive ends. I would not allow any such ideals to be further propagated in my own family. I dont have any gay brothers or uncles. Gay brothers or uncles were not subjects of discussion with friends growing up. I like it that way, and will do my best to keep it that way. Any child of mine that makes a choice to be gay yet still loves me, must also understand that i have to make the choice to rather not have you around and yet still love him. Afterall we all have exes we still love who we dont speak to everyday or see, sometimes till we die, but we still wish them well and hope they are okay. That would be the lot of such child.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
To the gay apologists with low comprehension, OP asked what would i/you/we do. Say your own and move. Dont attack others. You arent the OP who posed the question, and you arent the OP whom the answers are being directed to.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Cut him off. I will no longer recognize him as my son, though I can tolerate lesbianism from my daughter, because I know that the tendency comes somewhat naturally to women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caught In The Act ! / Should Drug/alcohol Addicts Be Bribed Not To Have Kids? / Woman Sent To Prison For Spanking Own Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.