Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him (3200 Views)

My Wife Lied About Her Genotype / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hi Nairalanders this is my story and pls I need sincere advise.

I don't like seeking advices from people very close to me because they may use it against me later on. I prefer where no body know me.

When I left naija to join my hubby here, I met 5 boys serving him. One is almost due for settlement. I accepted all of them like my siblings. I begged them to pls cooperate with me dat am not here to be wicked to anybody rather am here to help anyone dat needed my help. Two of them are grown up like 24-26 yrs old. D 2nd person to d manager was so rude and spoilt. Due to the fact dat hubby always travel gave them d opportunity to act anyhow especially him. Dis guy is very rude and arrogant even to my hubby. He speaks anyhow to my hubby even in my presence. I couldn't take dat I warned him seriously Neva to try such or he will face my music.
Nb Although they respect me and I know I deserve a very big respect from them but I don't demand that because they are not my children in as much as I love them all but they are not mine and I don't think I have d time to start ddisturbing myself abt some certain things they do.

Fast forward to why am here, this 2nd one is Hubby's cousin and he is related to my mother in law, since d day I started going to our office with them he became so uncomfortable because even when hubby goes out am there. Dis guy will supply goods in my presence without telling me where the goods are going if I ask him he will say madam is because u don't know d place etc I keep on ignoring all those things for d sake of peace. One day customer came to office and was showing me d pictures he took on our wedding day. I collected d fone from d guy and i was suprised, Almost half of d pictures i saw there was dat boys pictures he took from different eateries and hotels i was dumpfolded thank God hubby was by my side I gave him the fone to go 2ru d pics. To cut d whole story short hubby called d guy to correct him to give him advise to stop all those things since he is related to him. Do u know dat dis guy told my hubby even in my presence dat he sleeps with prostitutes dat he is a man dat he will be very happy dat he is going home because of that rather than he stole his money. Honestly I was weak in spirit. D guy was braging as if he was our Oga simply because he has stolen enough money thinking dat such money can be useful. Hubby got angry and made his papers sharply and sent him back home.

Dis guy went home and was telling everybody dat I am d one dat sent him home and d whole world believed him accept my hubby and some other boys dat are leaving with us. He even call some of his friends here and was telling them dat I was d cause dat he has be leaving with hubby 4 4 yrs dat immediately I came in I told my hubby to sent him home. A friend of mine came to see her hubby last week and was telling me dat d news is everywhere dat I sent a poor boy dat is fatherless home even mil, friends here, hubby family believed dat. Today one girl dat hubby wanted to marry b4 was mocking him on whatsapp based on dat. As am typing this it pains me greatly knowing fully well dat i neva intended doing dat not to talk of exhibiting it. Pls what will i do at least for anybody( who cares to know) believe dat am innocent. Hubby keep on telling me not to mind them dat people must talk in whatever someone do, his advice and encouragement has being keeping me all this while but please I want to be vindicated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
The most important thing is that God & ur hubby knows the truth, every other thing is inconsequential. It's healthy to have haters, its a sign you're going somewhere!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
The most important thing is that God & ur hubby knows the truth, every other thing is inconsequential. It's healthy to have haters, its a sign you're going somewhere!
Bros I know but a good name is better than riches. Its not always good to attach dent in someone's name but its well Thank u for ur opinion
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by lecturerdabo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kaira333:
Hi Nairalanders this is my story and pls I need sincere advise.

I don't like seeking advices from people very close to me because they may use it against me later on. I prefer where no body know me.

When I left naija to join my hubby here, I met 5 boys serving him. One is almost due for settlement. I accepted all of them like my siblings. I begged them to pls cooperate with me dat am not here to be wicked to anybody rather am here to help anyone dat needed my help. Two of them are grown up like 24-26 yrs old. D 2nd person to d manager was so rude and spoilt. Due to the fact dat hubby always travel gave them d opportunity to act anyhow especially him. Dis guy is very rude and arrogant even to my hubby. He speaks anyhow to my hubby even in my presence. I couldn't take dat I warned him seriously Neva to try such or he will face my music.
Nb Although they respect me and I know I deserve a very big respect from them but I don't demand that because they are not my children in as much as I love them all but they are not mine and I don't think I have d time to start ddisturbing myself abt some certain things they do.

Fast forward to why am here, this 2nd one is Hubby's cousin and he is related to my mother in law, since d day I started going to our office with them he became so uncomfortable because even when hubby goes out am there. Dis guy will supply goods in my presence without telling me where the goods are going if I ask him he will say madam is because u don't know d place etc I keep on ignoring all those things for d sake of peace. One day customer came to office and was showing me d pictures he took on our wedding day. I collected d fone from d guy and i was suprised, Almost half of d pictures i saw there was dat boys pictures he took from different eateries and hotels i was dumpfolded thank God hubby was by my side I gave him the fone to go 2ru d pics. To cut d whole story short hubby called d guy to correct him to give him advise to stop all those things since he is related to him. Do u know dat dis guy told my hubby even in my presence dat he sleeps with prostitutes dat he is a man dat he will be very happy dat he is going home because of that rather than he stole his money. Honestly I was weak in spirit. D guy was braging as if he was our Oga simply because he has stolen enough money thinking dat such money can be useful. Hubby got angry and made his papers sharply and sent him back home.

Dis guy went home and was telling everybody dat I am d one dat sent him home and d whole world believed him accept my hubby and some other boys dat are leaving with us. He even call some of his friends here and was telling them dat I was d cause dat he has be leaving with hubby 4 4 yrs dat immediately I came in I told my hubby to sent him home. A friend of mine came to see her hubby last week and was telling me dat d news is everywhere dat I sent a poor boy dat is fatherless home even mil, friends here, hubby family believed dat. Today one girl dat hubby wanted to marry b4 was mocking him on whatsapp based on dat. As am typing this it pains me greatly knowing fully well dat i neva intended doing dat not to talk of exhibiting it. Pls what will i do at least for anybody( who cares to know) believe dat am innocent. Hubby keep on telling me not to mind them dat people must talk in whatever someone do, his advice and encouragement has being keeping me all this while but please I want to be vindicated.

Ur side of the story!

live ur life, truth may be slow but it always overtake lies at the end!!

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Eminembuz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
a lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has the chance to get its pants on..by Winston Churchill...yes indeed.! i guess you just have to constantly evaluate on how to forget about what they say about you..God is the only judge. so live your life to the fullest @ ops.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Chubhie: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
That is their problem to deal with not yours since your conscience is clear and you have your husband's backing.

Truth will come to light in due course.I bet you would've acted differently if you knew it would come to this?

Learn from this and grow in wisdom. The worst they can do now is report your husband's business to alusi and knock things.

Get close to your maker and stay strong cos more is coming.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by eyinjuege: 12:12am On Sep 06, 2016
Ignore what anyone says.
Anybody can say whatever with their mouth.
You know the truth, and that should be enough.
I personally stopped bothering about people's opinion of me gazillion years ago. Provided my conscience is clear, I no send.
When you're in the market, you ignore all the noises in the market and concentrate on the person you're haggling with.
Madam, face your hubby and you marriage.
You're lucky any interference from relatives are limited due to the distance.
If the boy truly stole your husband's money, leave him. He will surely reap what he's sown.
Your hubby needs to monitor his business more closely. If he wants your help in doing that, and if you want to help go ahead.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 06, 2016
Ur hubby wasn't supposed to send him home immediately. If he had been enduring them for 4yrs, he shd have endured some months more after ur arrival and not sending him home as soon as u arrived, family members are not treated that way. He shdnt have complained at all after ur arrival so that the boy won't say u are d one poisoning ur hubby's mind against him.

He shd just have collected those pics thru blutooth into his own device and keep an eye on him in those places he is going taking further pictures and videos. Then he (ur hubby) would just call his ppl at home and cmplain to them abt his acts with pictures of places he goes with stolen money. The boy was supposed to hear 1st from his ppl back home with adequate info of the places he goes to. He'll be shocked that he's been closely monitored and he didn't knw. Well ur hubby shd note that 4 d sake of the other boys.

Evidence and witnesses answers it all. Now he can call d customer whose phone had those pics, explain what happened to him so he can get those pics and videos each with their old dates. So that whenever he comes home (mind you he has to come home alone 1st without you) with enough evidence to clear the spread rumour abt u on this matter his proof would have weight. The other boys who knw ure innocent shdnt be too involved cus they may start feeling like d saving messiahs for you and increase their misbehaviors. Ur in-laws may even say so ur hubby now believes other boys against his own cousin

Your hubby shd keep a close eye on the movements of the other boys too and call their ppl when necessary esp when they're caught doing something totally unacceptable.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 06, 2016
OP, the sooner you learn to ignore what other people think or say, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by SirVintageCock: 6:36am On Sep 06, 2016
I blame you....I blame you because you knew sooner than later that that boy will be going home, and you knew the relationship he has with your hubby and mother in law. You should've taped the conversations you have with him anytime it ensues especially whenever you have altercation with him. Now you've been hanged to dry.

Just hope that he will continue with his unruly and arrogant behavior now that he is back so that you will be vindicated.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by byvan03: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2016
Stop hearing the world, it talks too much. You know what is true, your husband knows it, live your life and let the world knock itself out.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by bennyrazz: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2016
@op, I know why you feel worried. In this life one as to be very careful. For him to go up and down to start discussing your matter amongst family members is somewhat a big deal and people will believe him over you simply because he has been leaving with your hubby for 4years, nothing happened but when you got there within few months something happened (they would call you wicked woman and all sort of derogatory names behind your back). The only thing I will advice you to do now is to be wary of the other 3. Watch and pray very well. That is the only thing you have

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Slimmos(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2016
I hav been in that situation twice. What I did in both situation, I was myself and asked God to reveal the truth, and he did. I was vindicated and became an hero.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Ur hubby wasn't supposed to send him home immediately. If he had been enduring them for 4yrs, he shd have endured some months more after ur arrival and not sending him home as soon as u arrived, family members are not treated that way. He shdnt have complained at all after ur arrival so that the boy won't say u are d one poisoning ur hubby's mind against him.

He shd just have collected those pics thru blutooth into his own device and keep an eye on him in those places he is going taking further pictures and videos. Then he (ur hubby) would just call his ppl at home and cmplain to them abt his acts with pictures of places he goes with stolen money. The boy was supposed to hear 1st from his ppl back home with adequate info of the places he goes to. He'll be shocked that he's been closely monitored and he didn't knw. Well ur hubby shd note that 4 d sake of the other boys.

Evidence and witnesses answers it all. Now he can call d customer whose phone had those pics, explain what happened to him so he can get those pics and videos each with their old dates. So that whenever he comes home (mind you he has to come home alone 1st without you) with enough evidence to clear the spread rumour abt u on this matter his proof would have weight. The other boys who knw ure innocent shdnt be too involved cus they may start feeling like d saving messiahs for you and increase their misbehaviors. Ur in-laws may even say so ur hubby now believes other boys against his own cousin

Your hubby shd keep a close eye on the movements of the other boys too and call their ppl when necessary esp when they're caught doing something totally unacceptable.
Dear u won't understand hubby didn't send him home because of d pics. After d pics he called d guy to correct him he accepted all those things and also added that he sleeps with prostitudes and he is proud of dat, dat he is a man and so on. Just put urself in my Hubby's shoe could u have accepted dat?

B4 sending him home, he recharged his fone and told him to call his people even Mil to tell them what he said to him. D guy said he can Neva do it. Then hubby called them and narrated everything to them b4 sending him back. I was so shocked when people started saying am d one dat sent him home. Honestly I couldn't get it initially because I was so speechless but now its really getting into my head. I keep on asking myself y do people behave in d manner. Instead of him to say d truth and shame d devil he went there to spoil my name. It's well.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by cococandy(f): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2016
First of all you have to understand that the woman gets blamed whenever there's an issue in the family involving extended family members. So what the surprise there?

Also this boy is not a child 26 or 24 you say? I don't know but it sounds like taking his phone and going through it wasn't the right thing to do. As long as he was complaint to his Oga (your husband's) work policies, he's free to do what he wants to do in his free time. (except it involves criminal activity). I see that part of your story as portraying too much control over him because he works for you guys. You and your husband had no right to do that. even though you didn't exactly send him home, let's face it He would probably still be there if you hadn't started looking into his private life which in turn led to this. Like you said, he's not your child.

Anyway let people talk. What can you really do about it?

And With the rest of the workers, let them be. If they don't flout your husband's work rules, that should be enough. don't go looking for anything in their personal lives that you don't like. They are adults and should be treated as such.

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Vikky014(f): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2016
people can only say those things at ur back. i understand spoiling sme1's name is bad. jst be a good wiffy and prove dem wrong. bt since ur hubby is there for u dnt be worried. bt ur hubby shld desist frm chatting wt dt mumu ex dt is mockn him. she is jst pained dt ur hubby didnt marry her. she shld face her own husband. rubbish!!!!

cc kaira333
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by lilmax(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2016
respect yourself, it seems you force respect out of people..... everything was going good until you arrived...... next time whenever you are new to a place don't try to change people by force
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2016
cococandy:
First of all you have to understand that the woman gets blamed whenever there's an issue in the family involving extended family members. So what the surprise there?

Also this boy is not a child 26 or 24 you say? I don't know but it sounds like taking his phone and going through it wasn't the right thing to do. As long as he was complaint to his Oga (your husband's) work policies, he's free to do what he wants to do in his free time. (except it involves criminal activity). I see that part of your story as portraying too much control over him because he works for you guys. You and your husband had no right to do that. even though you didn't exactly send him home, let's face it He would probably still be there if you hadn't started looking into his private life which in turn led to this. Like you said, he's not your child.

Anyway let people talk. What can you really do about it?

And With the rest of the workers, let them be. If they don't flout your husband's work rules, that should be enough. don't go looking for anything in their personal lives that you don't like. They are adults and should be treated as such.
I didn't say I went 2ru his fone. What am I doing with it kwanu? Pls read what I typed well b4 blaming me. Those ones are living with us, we are accountable for anything dat happens to them 4 d moment they will stay with us until they are settled. We are they ones dat invited them here ok? People dat are paid monthly we don't have anything doing with d way they behave after work hour.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2016
lilmax:
respect yourself, it seems you force respect out of people..... everything was going good until you arrived...... next time whenever you are new to a place don't try to change people by force
ok sir but everything wasn't good b4 I came which some of them know. I won't start telling u all that because I wasn't around then. I type those dat happen in my presence.

Nb like I said earlier d only person dat I will demand respect from is my own child. As for them i don't but no body dat stays under my roof can insult me or my husband. NEVER.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Vikky014:
people can only say those things at ur back. i understand spoiling sme1's name is bad. jst be a good wiffy and prove dem wrong. bt since ur hubby is there for u dnt be worried. bt ur hubby shld desist frm chatting wt dt mumu ex dt is mockn him. she is jst pained dt ur hubby didnt marry her. she shld face her own husband. rubbish!!!!

cc kaira333
Sweety marriage is not easy ooo. Na only God's grace. Haters are much.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by PresVA: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2016
It's always best to keep family/relatives out of your business. ...

But then, hope your husband didn't send him home with nothing? Having served him for over 4yrs?
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by crackhaus: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:

His disregard and disrespect for you aside...so you saw pics of the guy in eateries and hotels, then you assumed the only way he can patronize those places is with money he must have stolen from the business TRUE OR FALSE?

How is it possible that neither you nor your husband noticed that money was getting missing from the business until after going through that phone?

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2016
crackhaus:

His disregard and disrespect for you aside...so you saw pics of the guy in eateries and hotels, then you assumed the only way he can patronize those places is with money he must have stolen from the business TRUE OR FALSE?

How is it possible that neither you nor your husband noticed that money was getting missing from the business until after going through his phone?
Lolxxxxx. D other guy confirmed dat he supplied some goods and he told them not to write it down in his presence and he couldn't deny it. Bros nobi everything I fit write here nah because they are many. After the guy went home someone told hubby dat one guy like dat always come to our place to carry him every Sunday. But I told hubby to ignore d person because he didn't tell him dat when d guy was around. To be Frank with u I was intending asking hubby to allow him come back as in let it just be suspension but when he went home and started telling them lies I was so disappointed. Right now I hate him so much sorry to use d word "Hate"
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by crackhaus: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:
Lolxxxxx. D other guy confirmed dat he supplied some goods and he told them not to write it down in his presence and he couldn't deny it. Bros nobi everything I fit write here nah because they are many. After the guy went home someone told hubby dat one guy like dat always come to our place to carry him every Sunday. But I told hubby to ignore d person because he didn't tell him dat when d guy was around. To be Frank with u I was intending asking hubby to allow him come back as in let it just be suspension but when he went home and started telling them lies I was so disappointed. Right now I hate him so much sorry to use d word "Hate"
I understand and believe all you revealed.

I'm just asking...was it after the incident of going through his phone that you found out every other shady thing he has been doing?
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by Kaira333: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
crackhaus:

I understand and believe all you revealed.

I'm just asking...was it after the incident of going through his phone that you found out every other shady thing he has been doing?
His rude and arrogant nature was from day one. There was a day he challenged my hubby in d presence of his friend. D friend was very annoyed with him and even wanted to beat d guy but hubby told him to leave him dat he will handle dat his own way. Due to pleadings from his auntys and mum. He just endured dat and d rest. Even b4 I came people complained to hubby dat d guy was molesting young girls d other place they were staying b4 hubby asked him to come and be staying with him. Honestly bad stories abt d guy plenty although some came out when he left.its well I have decided to keep everything behind me. No matter what they say "Clear conscience...... although its very painful but its well
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by crackhaus: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:
His rude and arrogant nature was from day one. There was a day he challenged my hubby in d presence of his friend. D friend was very annoyed with him and even wanted to beat d guy but hubby told him to leave him dat he will handle dat his own way. Due to pleadings from his auntys and mum. He just endured dat and d rest. Even b4 I came people complained to hubby dat d guy was molesting young girls d other place they were staying b4 hubby asked him to come and be staying with him. Honestly bad stories abt d guy plenty although some came out when he left.its well I have decided to keep everything behind me. No matter what they say "Clear conscience...... although its very painful but its well
Since your conscience is clear, then why are you bothered...This should be all that matters, cheers...

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Double post.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
But OP na wa for you o, the boy doesn't respect you bla bla bla, I understand human beings to an extent, respect is reciprocal, I'm 98% percent sure you got there and wanted them to know a new mayor was in town, that's cool but still, you could've down it without making them feel little, the fact that you felt the need to show your hubby pictures of the dude in the various places mentioned, suggesting it was your money that he stole to flex with, is an indicator that you already had it out for the nigga. undecided

I have male relatives in that age range and they are adults too even if you are older, I believe in treating people the way you'd like to be treated were you in their place, if you push them too much they react, plus you tend to forget the Nigerian mentality of "we are men" diplomacy is very important in such issues, I don't even understand why should be bossing the young man around especially as regards that business, after all they've been doing it for years before you got there, why the need to go and start scrutinising them asking irrelevant questions? Like your hubby didn't know he was capable before leaving him in charge? So which one come be why didn't he tell you before moving boxes?

I dare say you are largely part of why your hubby sent him away, you whispered in his ear so don't come here and be forming innocentina, as if the young man cannot have a life because he works for you and your hubby, no be where person work e dey chop? angry angry angry
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:
His rude and arrogant nature was from day one. There was a day he challenged my hubby in d presence of his friend. D friend was very annoyed with him and even wanted to beat d guy but hubby told him to leave him dat he will handle dat his own way. Due to pleadings from his auntys and mum. He just endured dat and d rest. Even b4 I came people complained to hubby dat d guy was molesting young girls d other place they were staying b4 hubby asked him to come and be staying with him. Honestly bad stories abt d guy pleout when he left.its well I have decided to keep everything behind me. No matter what they say "Clear conscience...... although its very painful but its well
Just imagine, your hubby's friend wanting to beat a 24 years old man shows how you people think of them, them say them say, people were complaining all that and more, yet he wasn't sent home till you got there, madam biko juo onwe gi ajaju, anyi ma way ndi Oga na madam, na today? Abegi. undecided
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by cococandy(f): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Okay
Kaira333:
I didn't say I went 2ru his fone. What am I doing with it kwanu? Pls read what I typed well b4 blaming me. Those ones are living with us, we are accountable for anything dat happens to them 4 d moment they will stay with us until they are settled. We are they ones dat invited them here ok? People dat are paid monthly we don't have anything doing with d way they behave after work hour.
Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by freecocoa(f): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:
You were intending but you were the one that showed your hubby the pictures that sent him home, still you were intending. Is your hubby a f00l not to have known his money was missing all these years or what exactly? Messiah, you got there and saved the situation and I hope you people settled that boy for all his work o, you hate him, like he doesn't hate you more, mschew. angry

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him by crackhaus: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
freecocoa:
You were intending but you were the one that showed your hubby the pictures that sent him home, still you were intending. Is your hubby a f00l not to have known his money was missing all these years or what exactly? Messiah, you got there and saved the situation and I hope you people settled that boy for all his work o, you hate him, like he doesn't hate you more, mschew. angry
gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social / .. / Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.