Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Is The Most Important Thing GOD Require From Every Man/woman? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Important Thing GOD Require From Every Man/woman? (276 Views)

Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? / Apostle Suleman Arrives Enugu In A Convoy, Man & Woman Kneel Down To Welcome Him / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Important Thing GOD Require From Every Man/woman? by tosin481: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
If you know what God wants from you, your life will be a meaningful one.

I like you to know that God has a high expectation for all His creatures. There is what He wants from them all.

What God wants from everyone is the reason for creating them.

It is the same reason every manufacturer creates a product. No manufacturer will make a product without an expectation. The success of every product is tied to whether it’s fulfilling the expectation of the manufacturer.

It is said that “when the purpose of a thing is not known, the abuse is inevitable”. It’s like using a sport car for transporting cargoes. Apart from the fact that you will kill the vehicle, you will also not get the desired result because it’s an abuse of purpose for which it was manufactured.

This act of producing result in accordance with the manufacturer’s intention is what is called FRUITFULNESS

What was the first word God spoke to man?

The first word is very important. The life of every man is like a book, to get the best out of your life, you must know what the introduction says.

When God created man as recorded in Genesis 1:26-28, the first thing He said to man is… “Be fruitful”… This same word was reechoed after the flood when Noah and his family came out of the ark (Gen 9:1)

If any man wants to please God, he/she must pursue fruitfulness. As a product, God will be disappointed in you if you fail to produce fruit.

To learn more about what it means to be fruitful, the link to this video is available in the description.

When Jesus came, He said in the emphatic …“I am the true vine, and my Father takes care of the vineyard. He removes every one of my branches that doesn’t produce fruit. He also prunes every branch that does produce fruit to make it produce more fruit”. (Joh 15:1-2 GW). Then in verse 5 He said… “I am the vine. You are the branches. Those who live in me while I live in them will produce a lot of fruit. But you can’t produce anything without me. (Joh 15:5 GW)

Hear this, God created us to produce fruit. But when man sinned in Adam, he lost the power to produce according to the original intent. God sent Jesus to restore our fruitfulness. So, you don’t have any excuse to be unfruitful.

Why did God choose man and why did He put man in world?

“You didn’t choose me, remember; I chose you, and put you in the world to bear fruit, fruit that won’t spoil. As fruit bearers, whatever you ask the Father in relation to me, he gives you. (John 15:16 MSG)

The reason God put us in this world is to bear fruit. Fruit that will last forever. God chose us to carry His image so that we can give Him awesome fruits. That is the most important thing to God and it is disastrous to deprive God of fruits.

Are there unpardonable acts?

It’s good for us to know how God will judge our lives so that we can concentrate on what is most important.

Luke 13:6-9 GW Then Jesus used this illustration: “A man had a fig tree growing in his vineyard. He went to look for fruit on the tree but didn’t find any. (7) He said to the gardener, ‘For the last three years I’ve come to look for figs on this fig tree but haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up good soil?’ (cool “The gardener replied, ‘Sir, let it stand for one more year. I’ll dig around it and fertilize it. (9) Maybe next year it’ll have figs. But if not, then cut it down.'”

Every act of unfruitfulness will not be pardoned, it can be endured, but not pardoned. You can’t afford to occupy space for nothing and receive the goodness of God – life – for nothing.

Remember that Jesus cursed the fig tree in Mark 11: 13, 21 because of unfruitfulness. So, you need to pray for grace and be willing to dedicate yourself to a fruitful life.

Remain blessed

Source: https://tosinadeola.org/blog/what-is-the-most-important-thing-god-require-from-every-man-woman/

Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTcLyXgjddc
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing GOD Require From Every Man/woman? by tosin481: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Every act of unfruitfulness will not be pardoned, it can be endured, but not pardoned. You can’t afford to occupy space for nothing and receive the goodness of God in life for nothing.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing GOD Require From Every Man/woman? by helinues: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Help others and enjoy your life to the fullest

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Thing GOD Require From Every Man/woman? by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
tosin481:
If you know what God wants from you, your life will be a meaningful one.

I like you to know that God has a high expectation for all His creatures. There is what He wants from them all.

What God wants from everyone is the reason for creating them.

It is the same reason every manufacturer creates a product. No manufacturer will make a product without an expectation. The success of every product is tied to whether it’s fulfilling the expectation of the manufacturer.

It is said that “when the purpose of a thing is not known, the abuse is inevitable”. It’s like using a sport car for transporting cargoes. Apart from the fact that you will kill the vehicle, you will also not get the desired result because it’s an abuse of purpose for which it was manufactured.

This act of producing result in accordance with the manufacturer’s intention is what is called FRUITFULNESS

What was the first word God spoke to man?

The first word is very important. The life of every man is like a book, to get the best out of your life, you must know what the introduction says.

When God created man as recorded in Genesis 1:26-28, the first thing He said to man is… “Be fruitful”… This same word was reechoed after the flood when Noah and his family came out of the ark (Gen 9:1)

If any man wants to please God, he/she must pursue fruitfulness. As a product, God will be disappointed in you if you fail to produce fruit.

To learn more about what it means to be fruitful, the link to this video is available in the description.

When Jesus came, He said in the emphatic …“I am the true vine, and my Father takes care of the vineyard. He removes every one of my branches that doesn’t produce fruit. He also prunes every branch that does produce fruit to make it produce more fruit”. (Joh 15:1-2 GW). Then in verse 5 He said… “I am the vine. You are the branches. Those who live in me while I live in them will produce a lot of fruit. But you can’t produce anything without me. (Joh 15:5 GW)

Hear this, God created us to produce fruit. But when man sinned in Adam, he lost the power to produce according to the original intent. God sent Jesus to restore our fruitfulness. So, you don’t have any excuse to be unfruitful.

Why did God choose man and why did He put man in world?

“You didn’t choose me, remember; I chose you, and put you in the world to bear fruit, fruit that won’t spoil. As fruit bearers, whatever you ask the Father in relation to me, he gives you. (John 15:16 MSG)

The reason God put us in this world is to bear fruit. Fruit that will last forever. God chose us to carry His image so that we can give Him awesome fruits. That is the most important thing to God and it is disastrous to deprive God of fruits.

Are there unpardonable acts?

It’s good for us to know how God will judge our lives so that we can concentrate on what is most important.

Luke 13:6-9 GW Then Jesus used this illustration: “A man had a fig tree growing in his vineyard. He went to look for fruit on the tree but didn’t find any. (7) He said to the gardener, ‘For the last three years I’ve come to look for figs on this fig tree but haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up good soil?’ (cool “The gardener replied, ‘Sir, let it stand for one more year. I’ll dig around it and fertilize it. (9) Maybe next year it’ll have figs. But if not, then cut it down.'”

Every act of unfruitfulness will not be pardoned, it can be endured, but not pardoned. You can’t afford to occupy space for nothing and receive the goodness of God – life – for nothing.

Remember that Jesus cursed the fig tree in Mark 11: 13, 21 because of unfruitfulness. So, you need to pray for grace and be willing to dedicate yourself to a fruitful life.

Remain blessed

Source: https://tosinadeola.org/blog/what-is-the-most-important-thing-god-require-from-every-man-woman/

Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTcLyXgjddc

All God wants from every person out there is just OBEDIENCE AND TRUST.
Re: What Is The Most Important Thing GOD Require From Every Man/woman? by xproducer: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
"He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?" - Micah 6:8

"in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." -1 Thessalonians 5:18

(1) (Reply)

'Prosperity Sermon Is From Lucifer, Pastors Owning Private Jets Not Christians' / Make Una Reason This Matter / Follow Peace With All Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.