Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device (5826 Views)

Infinix Unveils Zero 8 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils The Hot 8 device In Nigeria / Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by Pretiboi: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
coromellinda:
You will soon shock yourself when you start going to carlcare everyday

What is that nonsense you people say about taking d phone to carlcare. Many of you using other brands do repairs on your crap phone with this so called phone repairers. So what is you guy's problem.
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
alfredtemile:
For me the camera is pretty okay though

What is okay about the camera?

That trash infinix note 8 device with awful and blurry camera
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
chapelaries:
Do you mean this Infinix is a no go area?

You should have known that by now...

Crap phone you can ever think of
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by MeeLan: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pretiboi:

I have always love the Infinix Note series. Presently i am using the note 8i and i am enjoying it.
is it true that the note 8i gets heated up during heavy usage?
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by Farizzy: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
horizontheoni:
Battery life is something everyone needs to watch out for when buying a smartphone and I found that in the INFINIX NOTE 8 device.

If you stay in States where you have poor and irregular power supply, you just have to buy the Infinix Note 8 device.

The Infinix Note 8 device has Power Marathon àwhich includes Power boost, Ultra power saving, Battery optimization e.t.c

Make I shock you; I played PUBG for 31mins and 6% was used.
I will not say too much but will share some screen shots from my claims
This one shock me o
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by Farizzy: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
biztyb:

What is okay about the camera?

That trash infinix note 8 device with awful and blurry camera
Aah. That's not true ooo.
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by Farizzy: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
biztyb:

You should have known that by now...

Crap phone you can ever think of
Y u dey vex like dis?
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by Farizzy: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pretiboi:

What is that nonsense you people say about taking d phone to carlcare. Many of you using other brands do repairs on your crap phone with this so called phone repairers. So what is you guy's problem.
Which is even worse. At least Carlcare repairers are professional. That is if ever, there is need to repair the phone o.
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by Farizzy: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
100trillion:

It won't surprise me to see you using a Redmi device....just like Davido & Wizkid: they ain't using transsion - they are after the money wink
Who be this one....Lies...wizkid dey use him tecno phone, Davido also uses his Infinix phone. Those guys know good devices.
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by Farizzy: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
100trillion:

Transsion users dey always get extra power bank.......that's why I dey always preach against transsion; Redmi or nothing cool
Wow. Lies..Iphone users dey battle with battery wahala more o.. get ur facts right oo.
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Aarum:
Hmmm they have come again oo , Infinix people trying to sell their product .

Dem no dey tire sha
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:15am On Jan 29, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

I got to say the truth that device na trash i swear the only good thing is G80 and nothing else the screen resolution is trash

Guy no be lie...that G80 is the only thing i see dat seems okay others are trash

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:16am On Jan 29, 2021
Dspec:
grin grin This one off me oo

The thing off me too my broda
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:16am On Jan 29, 2021
vardarain:
You sef see wetin i dey see abi. . .

No be small thing o grin
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2021
vardarain:
E nor only weak me, e off me . . .

Aswear grin grin
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:20am On Jan 29, 2021
saintwalga:
Accept the truth and stop hating!

What truth do u want us to accept that Infinix is sub standard or producing trashy devices
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:21am On Jan 29, 2021
alfredtemile:
Shout am, make all this haters hear you well. . .

That one na your problem the truth will always be the truth
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:23am On Jan 29, 2021
chapelaries:
Abi, can they just stop any form of hating on the whole smartphone matter.

There will always be hating as long as mobile brands do the right thing
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2021
cyndylove64:
my dear since I started using Android,have used Samsung,htc even Tecno,but u see infinix ever since I bought hot 5,I love the brand.infinix is the only phone I can buy over and over.no cap wink wink currently rocking hot 10,like a hot bitch grin grin grin grin cheesy

Am very sure u are one of those marketers hyping the brand just to get paid. U know nothing Oga.
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Shakinat:
Not only is the battery good but the camera too .

Anoda marketer spotted. Pls stop saying trash
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2021
Aarum:
grin grin ... You sure say this battery go last like this with all this movies

Abeg help me ask am o
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2021
100trillion:

Transsion users dey always get extra power bank.......that's why I dey always preach against transsion; Redmi or nothing cool

True talk....nothing do.u my broda
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2021
Aarum:
what is wrong with this one undecided, what is there to hate ..... Better go look for Samsung phone to buy and have peace of mind.

Leave that guy very soon he will come back here to tell us his experience with carlcare
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Aarum:
The movie is so interesting, pls when is the next season coming out?

Who be dis ones dem? Movie discussion forum no dey here o
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Kemelee:
This is one of the best phones in Nigeria ... Kudos to Infinix

Anoda marketer doing his thing....

I just wonder how much dey get paid for hyping/praising a trashy phone
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2021
100trillion:

Are you a christain? Go nd confess your sins to your pastor 2morw morning.

Best phone ke....o wrong na!

That guy don kolo grin grin
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:35am On Jan 29, 2021
IamDavid:

The fact that they have offices in the 36 States is even a plus for me. Carlcare is always busy because of the number of phones transsions sell in Nigeria. It's a matter of numbers. [code][/code]

grin grin grin u have spoken well
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by biztyb: 6:37am On Jan 29, 2021
100trillion:

Its battery life depreciate before 6 months.......

So u too notice am
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by maduksben: 6:42am On Jan 29, 2021
ojotobiloba1:
That's my device also, The Phone make sense

More than sense my guy. Infinix phones this days are awesome to use.
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by maduksben: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

gracias
Have you seen La casa de Papel(money heist?)

theFilmtricsay

Movie lovers i hail o grin
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by maduksben: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2021
alfredtemile:
For me the camera is pretty okay though

Yes it is...a friend of mine is using it and i have seen lovely pictures he has taken with his note 8. Am even planning to get mine soon.
Re: Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device by maduksben: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2021
chapelaries:
Do you mean this Infinix is a no go area?

Don't mind that guy he is just a hater....

The infinix note 8 is one of the best phones you can ever wish to have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Use MTN Plans And Features / I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. / Itel A56 - Bigger Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.