Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. (5836 Views)

Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / Telegram Messenger Introduces Passport / Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by DjAndroid: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2017
I tried the feature and found out that the app will notify the other party that you took a screenshot of the chat.

I even went offline and took another screenshot, it still recorded the activity waiting for me to go online so that it will send the notification to the other party.

I think this is the most secure way to chat and be protected.

Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Naughtytboy: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2017
Lol you just dey find friend to chat with for telegram at all cost,, how much dem dey pay u

Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Chuukwudi(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
"You took a screenshot" is the last thing that's supposed to be seen on the chat.
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by BLACKCHARGER(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
All the people above jus weak me... U have to admit telegram tried.. Just admit.. Una dey talk about wetin ah no understand

8 Likes

Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by ITbomb(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
This feature will arrive in WhatsApp in 2018

1 Like

Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by DjAndroid: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Lol you just dey find friend to chat with for telegram at all cost,, how much dem dey pay u

I have been using Telegram since 2014.
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by DjAndroid: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
All the people above jus weak me... U have to admit telegram tried.. Just admit.. Una dey talk about wetin ah no understand

Don't mind them.
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by alex81(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
yeah, telegram has better features Dan Whatsapp ...its just less popular.

meanwhile, with time if Whatsapp doesn't step up, dey'll end up just like Nokia. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
so far telegram is the best dont even compare it with WhatsApp.
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Gmajor(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
but you were able to take a screenshot.
I was expecting something like the what is obtainable with Blockchain
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Akpevwe9: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Been hearing of this telegram of recent. Please how does it look like? Will it work on my itel S31 smartphone?
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by eightsin(m): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
What if I snap the screen with another phone, will it still notify the other party

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by alex81(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Akpevwe9:
Been hearing of this telegram of recent. Please how does it look like? Will it work on my itel S31 smartphone?

yes of course. download it from play store
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by DCMIX(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mr Man, snap d screen with another phone jor
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by encryptjay(m): 4:35am On Mar 18, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Their mata tire me. WhatsApp is more popular that's why.
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by encryptjay(m): 4:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Akpevwe9:
I know you mentioned your phone brand on purpose.
Reediano, come and see another agent grin

3 Likes

Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by isrena: 5:15am On Mar 18, 2017
eightsin:
What if I snap the screen with another phone, will it still notify the other party
that one no be screenshot again na, na screenpicture cheesy

Telegram is ahead of whatsapp by many years! It is already the group chat app of choice, when watsapp is stupidly doing maximum of 256 persons on group chat, I dey a telegram group of more than 17k persons!

It is only a matter.of time, rather than if, it will overtake whatsapp as the instant messagin app of choice for personal chats

1 Like

Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Mustay(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2017
eightsin:

My thoughts exactly. Very soon, someone will develop an app that records the screen sessions on your phone
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Bnimz(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2017
Mustay:

My thoughts exactly. Very soon, someone will develop an app that records the screen sessions on your phone
it already exists. I dey use SCR for example
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Electronzeez(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
I can share everything on my phone ,this is why I prefer telegram to whatsapp .and it's way secured than Whatsapp.
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Beejay1117(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
encryptjay:

Aitm

ASSOCIATION OF ITEL MARKETERS
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Felimore: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Telegram is really making sense joor
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by kirchofff(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Electronzeez:
I can share everything on my phone ,this is why I prefer telegram to whatsapp .and it's way secured than Whatsapp.
can u also share games?
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
DjAndroid:
I tried the feature and found out that the app will notify the other party that you took a screenshot of the chat.

I even went offline and took another screenshot, it still recorded the activity waiting for me to go online so that it will send the notification to the other party.

I think this is the most secure way to chat and be protected.
I can't edit my messages on telegram after updating to the latest one. What will I do?
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Reediano(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
encryptjay:

Hahahahha grin cheesy....

Man must chop na..... As long as e dey legit wink
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Reediano(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I can't edit my messages on telegram after updating to the latest one. What will I do?

Sure you can.,.
Have used the feature multiple times.....

As long as you do it on time...
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Reediano(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Beejay1117:
Aitm

ASSOCIATION OF ITEL MARKETERS

Na so lll grin cheesy
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Reediano:

Sure you can.,.
Have used the feature multiple times.....

As long as you do it on time...
The feature isn't there anymore. I was told to select the message then it will spring forth but I didn't see any
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Reediano(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The feature isn't there anymore. I was told to select the message then it will spring forth but I didn't see any

It's still there...

Just click on the message and then click on the delete icon at the top right....

Just tick the box beside the recipient's name

Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Telegram is way better but less popular than whatsapp,i just hate it when i hear someone say that telegram paid us to post.
Re: I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Reediano:

It's still there...

Just click on the message and then click on the delete icon at the top right....

Just tick the box beside the recipient's name
Thank you. I have seen it now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Create Your Own Free Wap Site! / Gionee V188 Review Specifications – Huge 5200mah Battery / Iphone 6 Prices Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.