Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

If Kano Can Regulate Alcohol, Ondo, Oyo Can Regulate Herdsmen-reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Kano Can Regulate Alcohol, Ondo, Oyo Can Regulate Herdsmen-reno Omokri (297 Views)

2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu / Covid-19:If Kano Goes Down, The Whole Of Nigeria Goes With It - Ex-NHIS Boss / Kwankwasiyya threatened to become Boko Haram if Kano rerun doesn't favour them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Kano Can Regulate Alcohol, Ondo, Oyo Can Regulate Herdsmen-reno Omokri by Built2last: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
See what Reno said.

We all know that Fulani gave Igbos ultimatum to leave their land and not a single tse tse fly was arrested.

Arresting Sunday Igboho will trigger crisis.

2 Likes

Re: If Kano Can Regulate Alcohol, Ondo, Oyo Can Regulate Herdsmen-reno Omokri by hartoyebi38: 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ok
Re: If Kano Can Regulate Alcohol, Ondo, Oyo Can Regulate Herdsmen-reno Omokri by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
I trust the government will handle this issue with the utmost care and diplomacy needed, the time for the use of force is passed, why is the government even playing catch up with all these critical issues?

If am the C in C, am going to fire all the heads of our intelligence agencies and the national security adviser, crises never happens all of a sudden in a country, there will be trickles and pockets of incidents leading up to people's frustration.

How can they miss that, we have DSS, NIA, MIA and the military and police intelligence, yet non could tell the president the.frustration people in the west were going through and the pending danger's.

Even if its politically motivated, fish out.the culprit's and deal with them ruthlessly, set them as examples to those who will ever think of disturbing our peace as a Nation.

Just tired of these nonsense happening around, in the north kidnapping and boko haram, west killing of innocent people without justice being served, in the east clamour for Biafra. Haba, what a country, hmmm I know what to do.

Those who think they will divide this country are sadly mistaking, and some of us will clear their doubts 100%, be it external influence or from within. Yes I said it.

One day I will make reference to this post.
Re: If Kano Can Regulate Alcohol, Ondo, Oyo Can Regulate Herdsmen-reno Omokri by Moneywirer: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
I'm with Reno on this one!!

1 Like

Re: If Kano Can Regulate Alcohol, Ondo, Oyo Can Regulate Herdsmen-reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
That BBQ seller and his group nincompoop will never be seen in thread where people are being killed by herders..
Death upon deaths daily and buhari and his goons issued no statement.
Just one attack from the people to defend themselves, they are already masturbating and foaming in the mouth..
There is God sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Nigerian Army Are Cowards Who Are Only Good At Killing Unarmed Civilians"- Kanu / Insecurity: Army Deploys Female Soldiers To Secure Kaduna-abuja Highway / BREAKING: PTF Declares Kogi “high Risk” For COVID-19, Warns The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.