Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Fenerbahce President Asks FANS To Help Fund Mesut Ozil's £13m Salary By Donating - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fenerbahce President Asks FANS To Help Fund Mesut Ozil's £13m Salary By Donating (461 Views)

Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce / Bursaspor Vs Fenerbahce: Smoking 36-Year-Old Man Thought To Be A 'Child' / Victor Moses Completes Fenerbahce Medical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fenerbahce President Asks FANS To Help Fund Mesut Ozil's £13m Salary By Donating by ovasports: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fenerbahce have asked fans to help fund Mesut Ozil's £13million wage packet by donating money through a text message campaign.

The German playmaker is currently in Istanbul arranging a free transfer to the Turkish giants after reaching an agreement with current club Arsenal to terminate his contract in north London.

Ozil was earning around £18million-a-year in wages from Arsenal and will be taking a pay cut when he completes a move to Fenerbahce, but the Turkish club's president Ali Koc admitted his side needs financial support to complete the move.

Fenerbahce President, Koc announced: 'We have a request for our fans. Please.... More

Source: https://go.ovasports.com/pdb

Re: Fenerbahce President Asks FANS To Help Fund Mesut Ozil's £13m Salary By Donating by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Man like buhari
Re: Fenerbahce President Asks FANS To Help Fund Mesut Ozil's £13m Salary By Donating by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ozil way go make them vex very soon

1 Like

Re: Fenerbahce President Asks FANS To Help Fund Mesut Ozil's £13m Salary By Donating by AfroMighty(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na by force to buy player?

2 Likes

Re: Fenerbahce President Asks FANS To Help Fund Mesut Ozil's £13m Salary By Donating by kenzysmith: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
chai the biggest club in Turkish football displaying the height of disgrace the club supporters will pay gate fee to watch ozil and still pay his salary too. even if Cristiano come enyimba and dey come say make I donate to psy his salary . I dey craze

1 Like

Re: Fenerbahce President Asks FANS To Help Fund Mesut Ozil's £13m Salary By Donating by kenzysmith: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
AfroMighty:
Na by force to buy player?
The thing tire me o
Re: Fenerbahce President Asks FANS To Help Fund Mesut Ozil's £13m Salary By Donating by Asabe4(f): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lol.. Ozil is obviously a "god" to them
Re: Fenerbahce President Asks FANS To Help Fund Mesut Ozil's £13m Salary By Donating by paulolee(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
very funny, the fenerbache i know is bigger than this na, whats 13m they cnt pay or why get him onloan when they know they can't afford his salaries..
abi the club president don use club budget take stake bet??
Re: Fenerbahce President Asks FANS To Help Fund Mesut Ozil's £13m Salary By Donating by paulolee(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Asabe4:
Lol.. Ozil is obviously a "god" to them
no b small god, so he is like a god means that the fans would contribute money to pay the salaries of their god?? I haven't heard about such a broke god before..
Re: Fenerbahce President Asks FANS To Help Fund Mesut Ozil's £13m Salary By Donating by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2021
paulolee:
very funny, the fenerbache i know is bigger than this na, whats 13m they cnt pay or why get him onloan when they know they can't afford his salaries..
abi the club president don use club budget take stake bet??

Bigger than what?

Obviously, they have their financial limits/limitations and this is not the first they are doing this sort of thing in order to bring in a big player.

I remember all too well that this same Fenerbahçe asked Robin van Persie to take a massive pay-cut simply because they wanted to sign him some years ago.

And RVP's pay wasn't even up to Özil's current pay. Yet, they still asked him to take a pay-cut.

(1) (Reply)

My Bet9ja Selections | 5 - 35 Odds / John Terry Mocks Tottenham Over Aston Villa’s Win / Chelsea Fan Had Their Thanksgiving Today At St Joseph Parish Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.